Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FF 2023] Cooking with Gordon [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32
@DrakoTheDragon

If a crewmate with blazing drive is what you're after, then look no further! I'll search for that treasure with fiery passion. I would love to be a part of the Trailblazers, if you'll have me!!

((p.s. my old school mascot was the trailblazers, so it seems like a great fit :D))
@DrakoTheDragon

If a crewmate with blazing drive is what you're after, then look no further! I'll search for that treasure with fiery passion. I would love to be a part of the Trailblazers, if you'll have me!!

((p.s. my old school mascot was the trailblazers, so it seems like a great fit :D))
four-eyed phylactery coliseum sprite (click for source)
_______ Enchanted Remains
givemeyourbones
| she/her | fr +3
breed out the bugly challenge
coliseum egg hunt
wishlist

__________animated bone fiend sprite (click for source)
@givemeyourbones You sound like just the person I’ve been looking for! Welcome aboard, matey! [emoji=fire rune size=1] (P.S. That's too funny! What are the odds, haha)
@givemeyourbones

You sound like just the person I’ve been looking for! Welcome aboard, matey!

(P.S. That's too funny! What are the odds, haha)
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
Final Challenge:

It's official: Beezarre and Deladria are teaming up on The Trawling Crescendo, lookin' to net some loot at the end of the week!
Final Challenge:

It's official: Beezarre and Deladria are teaming up on The Trawling Crescendo, lookin' to net some loot at the end of the week!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@itsyaheathen and I are the Rowdy Reptiles! Can't wait to see what's in store for our little crew >:3
@itsyaheathen and I are the Rowdy Reptiles! Can't wait to see what's in store for our little crew >:3
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png
2-95.pngdeseczka2.png
Challenge 7

Teaming up with FinalFlight on the S.S. Gold Digger!
Challenge 7

Teaming up with FinalFlight on the S.S. Gold Digger!
deseczka2.png
[b]challenge 7[/b] @HOGRYDER and i are forming the mean mango menagerie [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/244547381885009920/1145403634776014888/1094193986505285682_2_20x20.png[/img]
challenge 7

@HOGRYDER and i are forming the mean mango menagerie 1094193986505285682_2_20x20.png
KQfu0qB.pngmQGFe0l.pngcLVJ9oi.png
vJGwSlb.png
nnnnnnnn
...--LrfqDPy.png

mir | he/him
+0 FR | about

-uhdIsMx.png uhdIsMx.png
nnnnnnnn
KomDGV6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngmrCLL3X.png
vJGwSlb.png
Challenge #7
Oh dear, oh dear... Who to ask...

my acquaintances are out and I don't know anyone around here.

I'm available if anyone wants it, don't hesitate to talk to me.
Challenge #7
Oh dear, oh dear... Who to ask...

my acquaintances are out and I don't know anyone around here.

I'm available if anyone wants it, don't hesitate to talk to me.
7UXlQKU.gifvGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
@sockmonkeygerald Ahoy, pleased to come aboard! I think The Tugfloat is a splendid ship name. (It's really delightful, I don't think I could come up with anything better)
@sockmonkeygerald Ahoy, pleased to come aboard! I think The Tugfloat is a splendid ship name. (It's really delightful, I don't think I could come up with anything better)
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
Hi peeps!

I would like to kindly remind you all that if you haven't bought a grab bag and cooked at least one dish, you WILL NOT participate in a raffle after event nor in a challenge raffle.
If you want to have your challenge 7 counted, the person calling you to join has to be a participant who cooked at least 1 dish.
This event is not a free raffle, but a fire flight fundraiser.
Hi peeps!

I would like to kindly remind you all that if you haven't bought a grab bag and cooked at least one dish, you WILL NOT participate in a raffle after event nor in a challenge raffle.
If you want to have your challenge 7 counted, the person calling you to join has to be a participant who cooked at least 1 dish.
This event is not a free raffle, but a fire flight fundraiser.
064062fb0eda9ce47da163f09b6440636ea3fb30.png tumblr_b8c67bd74ddef8ea00d2d2de2acaf6a4_8484e185_250.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32