Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Mobile app and/or Mobile-friendly site?
1 2 3
strong support!! i often play on my phone when i'm out and about, and it's honestly such a pain. i agree with others that an app may not be the best idea, but a more mobile optimization would be so appreciated.
strong support!! i often play on my phone when i'm out and about, and it's honestly such a pain. i agree with others that an app may not be the best idea, but a more mobile optimization would be so appreciated.
12942.pngMITSWHH.gif
lane/chara | 19 | he/xe/sun/fae | fr+2
4sqjku3.png
AlXl55e.gif3CqUIAq.gifAlXl55e.gif3CqUIAq.gif
MITSWHH.gif1014.png
No support for app, I don't like downloading apps for stuff I can already access through a web browser. However, I definitely support a more mobile-friendly website. I wish they'd at least make the sidebar buttons a little larger on mobile.
No support for app, I don't like downloading apps for stuff I can already access through a web browser. However, I definitely support a more mobile-friendly website. I wish they'd at least make the sidebar buttons a little larger on mobile.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
i would kill for this
i would kill for this
Omg, every other petsite I'm on has a mobile version of the site so when I decided to join FR ealier this year it was so jarring, made me quit the site for 3 months cause it was miserable, genuinely hated the expirience. Decided to give it another try using mostly desktop and it's doing ok, I even get some joy from using this site, but with a full time job it's reducing the time I have for it (I usually check in to the petsites in the morning on my phone while still in bed or a little at work if I have time and fr is so annoying go do that with). I know making the site mobile friendly is work but I so wish it was a thing..
Omg, every other petsite I'm on has a mobile version of the site so when I decided to join FR ealier this year it was so jarring, made me quit the site for 3 months cause it was miserable, genuinely hated the expirience. Decided to give it another try using mostly desktop and it's doing ok, I even get some joy from using this site, but with a full time job it's reducing the time I have for it (I usually check in to the petsites in the morning on my phone while still in bed or a little at work if I have time and fr is so annoying go do that with). I know making the site mobile friendly is work but I so wish it was a thing..
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
I would LOVE if they improved mobile compatibility.
The sidebar takes up so much space and the font is so tiny. Zooming in makes everything so much harder
I would LOVE if they improved mobile compatibility.
The sidebar takes up so much space and the font is so tiny. Zooming in makes everything so much harder

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
Literally searched the forums to see if anyone else had ideas for mobile compatibility, and I'm so glad I did so I don't end up adding to the horde.

Something I've had in mind ever since I started playing was an assistive app like how Warframe has a companion app to it's main game.
It doesn't do everything the main game does, largely due to the fact that Warframe is a HUGE online fighting game that just does not mobile well, but it does allow you to do daily tasks and take care of communication and maintenance things without having to fully boot up a computer.

Creating a companion app for Flight Rising where you can do your daily tasks, like feeding dragons and bonding with familiars, while still leaving the bulk of the general game play to the main site, would be a HUGE boost to usability while also not taking away from the site experience as a whole.
Literally searched the forums to see if anyone else had ideas for mobile compatibility, and I'm so glad I did so I don't end up adding to the horde.

Something I've had in mind ever since I started playing was an assistive app like how Warframe has a companion app to it's main game.
It doesn't do everything the main game does, largely due to the fact that Warframe is a HUGE online fighting game that just does not mobile well, but it does allow you to do daily tasks and take care of communication and maintenance things without having to fully boot up a computer.

Creating a companion app for Flight Rising where you can do your daily tasks, like feeding dragons and bonding with familiars, while still leaving the bulk of the general game play to the main site, would be a HUGE boost to usability while also not taking away from the site experience as a whole.
My goal in life is to be unapologetically myself as much as possible. Cringe before me, Mortals.
If there were an app, I would use it.
If there were an app, I would use it.
I don't expect an app, but I'm chronically pining for the site to be less tedious to use on mobile....yknow how nearly everything has tooltips when you hover over it? On mobile that often means having to tap every action twice, because it will bring up the tooltip first. It's also not difficult to click the wrong link on the sidebar because mobile treated it as a highlight instead and decided to move the hover above/below at the last split second because I moved my finger.
I don't expect an app, but I'm chronically pining for the site to be less tedious to use on mobile....yknow how nearly everything has tooltips when you hover over it? On mobile that often means having to tap every action twice, because it will bring up the tooltip first. It's also not difficult to click the wrong link on the sidebar because mobile treated it as a highlight instead and decided to move the hover above/below at the last split second because I moved my finger.
Maybe this is just because of my non-apple mobile device, but the site works fine on my phone! It's only when doing things like playing jigsaw that it's tedious, but that's across most sites I've visited.

It could definitely do with some improvements though! I just find it perfectly functional the way it is, so it's just odd to see people having more challenging experiences
Maybe this is just because of my non-apple mobile device, but the site works fine on my phone! It's only when doing things like playing jigsaw that it's tedious, but that's across most sites I've visited.

It could definitely do with some improvements though! I just find it perfectly functional the way it is, so it's just odd to see people having more challenging experiences
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
I don't agree with an app, but mobile compatibility would be amazing! So far, my biggest gripe is how I can NOT make levels on tidal trouble, since I can't input a name!
I don't agree with an app, but mobile compatibility would be amazing! So far, my biggest gripe is how I can NOT make levels on tidal trouble, since I can't input a name!
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
1 2 3