Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Accessibility
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
yay accessibility!
darkmode would be so good for my poor eyes . . .
yay accessibility!
darkmode would be so good for my poor eyes . . .
LzVje6j.gif zekrom.gif
Ezekiel | He/Him
reshiram.gif
Good to see some work on accessibility, although, after more than 10 years I can't help but wonder when we will finally get Adventure Mode. It's become a myth at this point
Good to see some work on accessibility, although, after more than 10 years I can't help but wonder when we will finally get Adventure Mode. It's become a myth at this point
nice!
nice!
Lichtdrache.gif
Day 1273826 of better color management (color organization basically) (im still happy for the update though) (good job)
Day 1273826 of better color management (color organization basically) (im still happy for the update though) (good job)
we’re a traveling circus that originated somewhere near the shadow domain

yes we do charge for shows
Thank you for all of your hard work on this!
Thank you for all of your hard work on this!
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
With regards to the coliseum camping, is there any plans to also make that keyboard navigateable? Most of the coliseum already is, but the camping screen frustratingly isn't.
With regards to the coliseum camping, is there any plans to also make that keyboard navigateable? Most of the coliseum already is, but the camping screen frustratingly isn't.
Thank you very much for prioritizing accessibility in development!
Thank you very much for prioritizing accessibility in development!
Pixel art of a purple coffee cup with a heart slowly bouncing overhead.

• Jane | She/They

Moulin Sornieth: A Keel Hatchery
[quote name="@DancingHare" date="2023-08-25 01:50:48" ] Please do not make dark mode required. I cannot read it. [/quote] it wouldn't be mandatory? it would be toggleable like on every single site that offers it
@DancingHare wrote on 2023-08-25 01:50:48:
Please do not make dark mode required. I cannot read it.
it wouldn't be mandatory? it would be toggleable like on every single site that offers it
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Thank you for working on the "camping" feature.
Thank you for working on the "camping" feature.
fixing coli captcha so it doesnt physically hurt to do [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FAgwmvtVIAI7OaV.jpg[/img]
fixing coli captcha so it doesnt physically hurt to do
FAgwmvtVIAI7OaV.jpg
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29