Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cat Game [OPEN]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39
Determined to get outside of camp, Quickkit followed Cherryshade toward the elder's den and copied her, sitting the same way she did and grooming himself as well, glancing toward her every so often to make sure he was doing the same thing.
Determined to get outside of camp, Quickkit followed Cherryshade toward the elder's den and copied her, sitting the same way she did and grooming himself as well, glancing toward her every so often to make sure he was doing the same thing.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Cherryshade giggled as she laid down on four paws. "Learning to groom from the best, are we?" she joked.
@zikitty
Cherryshade giggled as she laid down on four paws. "Learning to groom from the best, are we?" she joked.
@zikitty
9Ni75BC.gifwvtujIV.gif1W4nPco.gif
Welcome Home, Neighbor! Join us as we uncover a charming, yet lost piece of nostalgic media with some help from your favourite puppet pals!
(Disclaimer: Welcome Home is a horror project, and viewer discretion is advised)
"Uh huh!" Quickkit nodded enthusiastically as he flopped down beside Cherryshade. (@bluemoonharvest)

"Uh huh!" Quickkit nodded enthusiastically as he flopped down beside Cherryshade. (@bluemoonharvest)

0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Cherryshade laughed. "Well, while we're grooming, maybe one of the elders will tell us a story. Would you like that?"

@zikitty

@Alskasaur @XxMaskedGeminixX (feel welcome to jump in if one of y'all want to tell a story!)
Cherryshade laughed. "Well, while we're grooming, maybe one of the elders will tell us a story. Would you like that?"

@zikitty

@Alskasaur @XxMaskedGeminixX (feel welcome to jump in if one of y'all want to tell a story!)
Welcome Home, Neighbor! Join us as we uncover a charming, yet lost piece of nostalgic media with some help from your favourite puppet pals!
(Disclaimer: Welcome Home is a horror project, and viewer discretion is advised)
(I'm just gonna start now\\)
Owlclaw walked closer to the camp entrance, it had been awhile since he was actually in camp but he still had the way memorized the way there •Hopefully nobody notices me walking into camp... It's still early(I'm pretty sure?\\) but I'm sure at least one cat's awake.• He slowly padded into camp, carefully making sure the kit he was carrying didn't wake up •Duskkit... I hope that you'll be welcomed warmly, I wish that I wasn't your only family though...

(@ anyone, sorry about taking a bit to actually rp, also I'll be using (\\) for ooc in messages with rp, btw • is for thinking because it looks better than just italics\\)
(I'm just gonna start now\\)
Owlclaw walked closer to the camp entrance, it had been awhile since he was actually in camp but he still had the way memorized the way there •Hopefully nobody notices me walking into camp... It's still early(I'm pretty sure?\\) but I'm sure at least one cat's awake.• He slowly padded into camp, carefully making sure the kit he was carrying didn't wake up •Duskkit... I hope that you'll be welcomed warmly, I wish that I wasn't your only family though...

(@ anyone, sorry about taking a bit to actually rp, also I'll be using (\\) for ooc in messages with rp, btw • is for thinking because it looks better than just italics\\)
Cherryshade's ears pricked as her head swiveled. Her eyes connected with the tom in an instant. "Owlclaw!" She got to her paws and spung over, welcoming him openly. "You've been gone for so long, are you okay? What happened?" Cherryshade mind raced as at this development, taken aback at the shock of it all.

@justanaxolotl
Cherryshade's ears pricked as her head swiveled. Her eyes connected with the tom in an instant. "Owlclaw!" She got to her paws and spung over, welcoming him openly. "You've been gone for so long, are you okay? What happened?" Cherryshade mind raced as at this development, taken aback at the shock of it all.

@justanaxolotl
The tom startled, nearly dropping the kit in his mouth. He set the kit down `` Um, hi Cherryshade. Maybe be a bit quieter? `` •That's... honestly who I was expecting to be awake- maybe she didn't notice Duskkit so I can safely bring her to the nursery?• Owlclaw sat down, his tail wrapping around the kit who squirmed a bit but remained asleep `` Uh yeah... sorry about that, whole disappearing thing? Had to deal with some.. things. From before being a clan cat. I'm back now though? `` He seemed a bit off, as if he really didn't like whatever he had to deal with but he was here now, he was back at camp and Duskkit is safe. Hopefully (possible future drama OoOo\\)

(@bluemoonharvest)
The tom startled, nearly dropping the kit in his mouth. He set the kit down `` Um, hi Cherryshade. Maybe be a bit quieter? `` •That's... honestly who I was expecting to be awake- maybe she didn't notice Duskkit so I can safely bring her to the nursery?• Owlclaw sat down, his tail wrapping around the kit who squirmed a bit but remained asleep `` Uh yeah... sorry about that, whole disappearing thing? Had to deal with some.. things. From before being a clan cat. I'm back now though? `` He seemed a bit off, as if he really didn't like whatever he had to deal with but he was here now, he was back at camp and Duskkit is safe. Hopefully (possible future drama OoOo\\)

(@bluemoonharvest)
Cherryshade's gaze followed the sleeping kit as they were set down. "...things indeed," she hushedly said, her tone betraying a slight coldness, but moreover a loving concern for the small bundle of fur. Cherryshade's weakness for kits was no secret, as Owlclaw likely knew. "We should get them to a queen, let's go see Seagrassdrift."

@Rayw1nd @JustAnAxolotl
Cherryshade's gaze followed the sleeping kit as they were set down. "...things indeed," she hushedly said, her tone betraying a slight coldness, but moreover a loving concern for the small bundle of fur. Cherryshade's weakness for kits was no secret, as Owlclaw likely knew. "We should get them to a queen, let's go see Seagrassdrift."

@Rayw1nd @JustAnAxolotl
(@bluemoonharvest

RayW1nd has changed their username to SillyFilly! Just wanted you to know)
(@bluemoonharvest

RayW1nd has changed their username to SillyFilly! Just wanted you to know)
ccG5mjK.png
• • •
@HalfMoons awesome, can the name be changed on the front page for my future reference please?

@SillyFilly pinging the right name now lmho
• • •
@HalfMoons awesome, can the name be changed on the front page for my future reference please?

@SillyFilly pinging the right name now lmho
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39