Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aberration Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43
oh wow.. augment on abes... this kills the game. thank you for this expansion! <3
oh wow.. augment on abes... this kills the game. thank you for this expansion! <3
Y5ILoot.png
YEEEEE ABERR GENE HYPE!!

Even more of a reason to finally get some! I'm excited to see how they'll look with them! ^^
YEEEEE ABERR GENE HYPE!!

Even more of a reason to finally get some! I'm excited to see how they'll look with them! ^^
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
The genes to go along with the items should now be activated. Apologies for the delay, and happy scrying!
The genes to go along with the items should now be activated. Apologies for the delay, and happy scrying!
[quote name="XenoModule" date="2023-08-23 12:18:31" ] [quote name="ShayeraNatasha" date="2023-08-23 12:16:22" ] [emoji=aberration confused size=2] [quote name="cordifolium" date="2023-08-23 12:12:46" ] is it just for me, but the genes are not showing up in the scry workshop? Boulder is straight up not there. When i click on the genes on the firs post, they leave me with an all basic dragon [/quote] I'm in the same situation, they don't show up [emoji=aberration confused size=2] [/quote] Like others mentioned, the genes haven't been implemented yet. I would say give them a day or two to be fully implemented at max. [/quote] ok, Thanks! I hope it will be solved soon [emoji=aberration happy size=2]
XenoModule wrote on 2023-08-23 12:18:31:
ShayeraNatasha wrote on 2023-08-23 12:16:22:
cordifolium wrote on 2023-08-23 12:12:46:
is it just for me, but the genes are not showing up in the scry workshop? Boulder is straight up not there. When i click on the genes on the firs post, they leave me with an all basic dragon

I'm in the same situation, they don't show up
Like others mentioned, the genes haven't been implemented yet. I would say give them a day or two to be fully implemented at max.

ok, Thanks! I hope it will be solved soon
lt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gif9l9rZro.pngEHTyp1S.gif
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO SCRYING TIME SCRYING TIME
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO SCRYING TIME SCRYING TIME
CPMK3ES.gif
kcQQAM4.png
mlHpBMC.png
BzjAkuF.png
LjPub0C.gif
Wahoo, new genes are live :DD
Wahoo, new genes are live :DD
rYp8BR7.pngapBZyIl.pngold-oaks-2.pngmkyCRvi.png
usually gene updates happen later in the day with people discovering them in the workshop first before the post is ever up iirc, so maybe this got posted a lil early/posted instead of saved as a draft lol

edit: oop! theyre up now!
usually gene updates happen later in the day with people discovering them in the workshop first before the post is ever up iirc, so maybe this got posted a lil early/posted instead of saved as a draft lol

edit: oop! theyre up now!
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Lets gooooooo! Finally my favorite genes here!
Lets gooooooo! Finally my favorite genes here!
ZaWqaad.gif
AHHHH LOV the gene expansion!!!!!!! <3 kinda wanna regene my Bahr now..... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86444914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3687454&skin=44782&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
AHHHH LOV the gene expansion!!!!!!! <3

kinda wanna regene my Bahr now.....
scry?sdid=3687454&skin=44782&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
tumblr_inline_p2wpk68Bre1vuyziz_500.png
Aberrations are such a W ancient that the devs have to get their written permission to let those gene scrolls exist. Clearly they're still thinking about it.
Aberrations are such a W ancient that the devs have to get their written permission to let those gene scrolls exist. Clearly they're still thinking about it.
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43