Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Shadow Dom] OOFR Honey Bees
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
@CaptainDrakken

Hey hey! Sending ~50 dragons your way if that's ok!
@CaptainDrakken

Hey hey! Sending ~50 dragons your way if that's ok!
@TETRAHEDR0N I don't pay attention to this thread unless I'm pinged, haha. I forgot and no one reminded me, so it's updated now lol
@TETRAHEDR0N I don't pay attention to this thread unless I'm pinged, haha. I forgot and no one reminded me, so it's updated now lol
NGvuFOS.png
@karazi

No need to ask permission, just want a head's up! Send them over!
@karazi

No need to ask permission, just want a head's up! Send them over!
bite-sized Arcadia he/him
Shadowling
Flight Rising time plus 3
Old Oaks Dragon Sales
Free Food
Grinding
Custom Progen
bite-sized Mythos
Thank you for your hard work, attendants <3
Thank you for your hard work, attendants <3
@CelesticLeo No worries, thanks for getting it sorted!
@CelesticLeo No worries, thanks for getting it sorted!
@seradis @Evandar When does the raffle drawing start?
@seradis @Evandar When does the raffle drawing start?
transcatcher.png
Hey, I still don't see my levels on the tracker, which makes me concerned that I wasn't entered into the raffle. I sold 156 LV 7s to you all, which would equal about 10,920 tickets. If there's any other information I need to provide please let me know.

Thanks!
Hey, I still don't see my levels on the tracker, which makes me concerned that I wasn't entered into the raffle. I sold 156 LV 7s to you all, which would equal about 10,920 tickets. If there's any other information I need to provide please let me know.

Thanks!
Lightning_Flight_Signature.png
lets_make_some_science_by_lynntv-d6qzmxd.gif
1,092 levels in total, forgot to put it on my original comment! sorry!
1,092 levels in total, forgot to put it on my original comment! sorry!
Lightning_Flight_Signature.png
lets_make_some_science_by_lynntv-d6qzmxd.gif
@Safemode Please let us know which attendant(s) and which day(s) these were sent to so we can track them down, thank you!
@Safemode Please let us know which attendant(s) and which day(s) these were sent to so we can track them down, thank you!
~pinglist was here~

Check your Tickets!

We've now gone over all our raffle data to check for mistakes, but before the drawing starts, it's time to ask you -- if you have a minute (or five) -- to go through your ticket data to weed out as much human error as possible. We will wait 24 hours for ticket checking, but if you need more time, please let me know!

We've got a Ticket Checker sheet, which will show your ticket data (and list the master sheet row number), and it can also compare your AH history to the number of dragons logged on the master sheet. If you see any problems with your tickets, please let me know (be sure to include the cell's row number)! This will be the last mass ping before raffle drawing begins. Ping @/GrinningFox with your corrections, as Raffle Attendants do not have edit access to the master sheet.

Thanks @/Pinguin for the AH checker coding in the ticket checker sheet!
~pinglist was here~

Check your Tickets!

We've now gone over all our raffle data to check for mistakes, but before the drawing starts, it's time to ask you -- if you have a minute (or five) -- to go through your ticket data to weed out as much human error as possible. We will wait 24 hours for ticket checking, but if you need more time, please let me know!

We've got a Ticket Checker sheet, which will show your ticket data (and list the master sheet row number), and it can also compare your AH history to the number of dragons logged on the master sheet. If you see any problems with your tickets, please let me know (be sure to include the cell's row number)! This will be the last mass ping before raffle drawing begins. Ping @/GrinningFox with your corrections, as Raffle Attendants do not have edit access to the master sheet.

Thanks @/Pinguin for the AH checker coding in the ticket checker sheet!
shadow_smol.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24