Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Zerkjo's Adopt Shop [Closed!]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@Zerkjo
Can I be added on this pinglist, too? lol
@Zerkjo
Can I be added on this pinglist, too? lol
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_75sq.gifvista_fae2.pngarcane.gif
MagicalFlames Clan
About me/Dragonsona
(You are loved.)
fire.gifvista_coatl2.pngtumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
@Zerkjo Hello!! Firstly, I would love to be added to your general pinglist, pretty please! Secondly, I have a question about the Obby adopt! Is there any chance we may get an expansion on the kinds of critters they can be paired with? Like, oh, for example.. [item=Jeweled Octoflyer] (if not don't worry I totally understand that can open up quite the rabbit hole!)
@Zerkjo Hello!!

Firstly, I would love to be added to your general pinglist, pretty please!

Secondly, I have a question about the Obby adopt!

Is there any chance we may get an expansion on the kinds of critters they can be paired with?

Like, oh, for example..

Jeweled Octoflyer

(if not don't worry I totally understand that can open up quite the rabbit hole!)
3EnpSxZ.png
May I be added to the waitlist if this this still open?

@Zerkjo

(I see that gorgeous ridgeback adopt)
May I be added to the waitlist if this this still open?

@Zerkjo

(I see that gorgeous ridgeback adopt)
UsagiNita-Sama.pngSage3.png Sage2.png 2/3 links here are closed for now.
[quote name="StoneHusky" date="2023-08-21 20:51:22" ] @Zerkjo Hello!! Firstly, I would love to be added to your general pinglist, pretty please! Secondly, I have a question about the Obby adopt! Is there any chance we may get an expansion on the kinds of critters they can be paired with? Like, oh, for example.. [item=Jeweled Octoflyer] (if not don't worry I totally understand that can open up quite the rabbit hole!) [/quote] Added along with everyone else! as for your question, i dont think ill ever expand upon what the Obbys can hunt. Id prefer to keep it to a little snail :] i am open to changing the colors of it though
StoneHusky wrote on 2023-08-21 20:51:22:
@Zerkjo Hello!!

Firstly, I would love to be added to your general pinglist, pretty please!

Secondly, I have a question about the Obby adopt!

Is there any chance we may get an expansion on the kinds of critters they can be paired with?

Like, oh, for example..

Jeweled Octoflyer

(if not don't worry I totally understand that can open up quite the rabbit hole!)

Added along with everyone else! as for your question, i dont think ill ever expand upon what the Obbys can hunt. Id prefer to keep it to a little snail :] i am open to changing the colors of it though
@Zerkjo Please add me in the pinglist
@Zerkjo Please add me in the pinglist
iseonme #Discord just in case.
If you need my response asap, let me know through it.
@Zerkjo I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
@Zerkjo I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
qEWENR5B_o.png kCHWEjf.png
LCqISMP.png
fX0bVgZ.png
KLTxh3r.png
JHqnR5C.png
@Zerkjo I'd like to be on the general pinglist please!
@Zerkjo I'd like to be on the general pinglist please!
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
@Zerkjo I'd like to be on the pinglist please for Ridgeback adopts once you open again!
@Zerkjo I'd like to be on the pinglist please for Ridgeback adopts once you open again!
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
HEYOOOOOOOOOO

Nothing new. Sorry. I havent been feeling it lately but i do have a pinglist widget now

@Dogcreep @Marceline @Aversi @Belphekit @Oriel
@jotunn @mintSMASH @ashenraven @Kitterbee @Laeyein
@Joule @darkblayd @OdiAibyouka @Miak @Xemriss @Xenamorph @sublimevoide @AspenCrow @Crumpet @UnderTheSkin @AWB @borrowedphrases @sleepykitsune @despoinai @Arbokobra @DiesIrae @Stellori @pheelthemoment @desmodium @CrystalBlackpaws @rabbit3 @RainbowRooster @dransnake @Solinary @mistywolf96 @alleyes007@Rapirisu @Polyplants @Myndris @Zelrune @Thelemonsnek @mgcltwo @sleepycaretaker @FlightCrashing @Crystalitar @SilentWanderer @Heart @WasabiWave @DragxnBlxxd @Crustacean @Xenamorph @Carriontime @Spiritfeather @Pyrouge @Amantius @DragonsMythos @Welgan @terato @Ulises @Hinumi @JZBTHX @DivineDisease @Radiations @Lynxfrost13 @LuckOfTheClaws @Parad0xxy @KilGon030 @Yanagi @azemn @Moreii @SuzyChi @LadyRivers @Luce @KnightOfAres @Literature @devilghoul @Snafflewyrm @BlackRayser @elysifish @Bonivich @Xenokiin @AsylumBat @Swampman @moonthegoon @above @daineger @icedhibiscus @syzygyy @RobbingRoses @AimaElsecaller @thetealord @GimmeThemPrimals @ORIXI @Sourdeer @Crassula @Skaicat @ReginaPhalange @CascadingCosmos @Zattana @Airaly @Dimness @nagoshi @almosteverything @Vershton @nothingtown @VHShorrortapes @Sidya @lupa77 @Sekine @oOShiningMoonOo @CrustyGlowstick @PalusHiemalis @DrShadowCipher @Marmol @Samelf @SgtJessi @cre @cuchu1ainn @Rings @Oitykru @Zonder @QueenGorgon @breakpoint @Deathwolf555 @Cheitora @Cronch @peachycosmos @reneerenee16 @DarkerPoison @StoneHusky @Delkerono @tokkungi @Vixodium @Samelf @Koutarou

ALSO ABERRATIONS ARE THE NEXT BREED I JUST DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS [EXPLODES]
HEYOOOOOOOOOO

Nothing new. Sorry. I havent been feeling it lately but i do have a pinglist widget now

@Dogcreep @Marceline @Aversi @Belphekit @Oriel
@jotunn @mintSMASH @ashenraven @Kitterbee @Laeyein
@Joule @darkblayd @OdiAibyouka @Miak @Xemriss @Xenamorph @sublimevoide @AspenCrow @Crumpet @UnderTheSkin @AWB @borrowedphrases @sleepykitsune @despoinai @Arbokobra @DiesIrae @Stellori @pheelthemoment @desmodium @CrystalBlackpaws @rabbit3 @RainbowRooster @dransnake @Solinary @mistywolf96 @alleyes007@Rapirisu @Polyplants @Myndris @Zelrune @Thelemonsnek @mgcltwo @sleepycaretaker @FlightCrashing @Crystalitar @SilentWanderer @Heart @WasabiWave @DragxnBlxxd @Crustacean @Xenamorph @Carriontime @Spiritfeather @Pyrouge @Amantius @DragonsMythos @Welgan @terato @Ulises @Hinumi @JZBTHX @DivineDisease @Radiations @Lynxfrost13 @LuckOfTheClaws @Parad0xxy @KilGon030 @Yanagi @azemn @Moreii @SuzyChi @LadyRivers @Luce @KnightOfAres @Literature @devilghoul @Snafflewyrm @BlackRayser @elysifish @Bonivich @Xenokiin @AsylumBat @Swampman @moonthegoon @above @daineger @icedhibiscus @syzygyy @RobbingRoses @AimaElsecaller @thetealord @GimmeThemPrimals @ORIXI @Sourdeer @Crassula @Skaicat @ReginaPhalange @CascadingCosmos @Zattana @Airaly @Dimness @nagoshi @almosteverything @Vershton @nothingtown @VHShorrortapes @Sidya @lupa77 @Sekine @oOShiningMoonOo @CrustyGlowstick @PalusHiemalis @DrShadowCipher @Marmol @Samelf @SgtJessi @cre @cuchu1ainn @Rings @Oitykru @Zonder @QueenGorgon @breakpoint @Deathwolf555 @Cheitora @Cronch @peachycosmos @reneerenee16 @DarkerPoison @StoneHusky @Delkerono @tokkungi @Vixodium @Samelf @Koutarou

ALSO ABERRATIONS ARE THE NEXT BREED I JUST DONT HAVE ANY IDEAS [EXPLODES]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53