Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fest familars: spirit of... & others
1 2
I am looking to sell some old event familiars. I will take a combo treasure, gems, or event familiars I missed while on hiatus. All of them are listed in the AH feel free to buy them there or let me know how you would like to pay here 2017-18: [item=Bubbling Goblin] x2 [item=Spirit of Shadow] Nymphs: [item=Boulder Nymph] [item=Bubble Nymph] Edit: The more recent fest familiars I am interested in: [LIST] [*]Brambleback Slink [*]Fossilback Slink [*]Shardback Slink [/LIST] All Deity Statue Familiars except Agate All of the Zodiac Fest Familiars except sprouting Gemini [LIST] [*]Gladegift Ambassador [*]Glitterfreeze Ambassador [/LIST]
I am looking to sell some old event familiars. I will take a combo treasure, gems, or event familiars I missed while on hiatus. All of them are listed in the AH feel free to buy them there or let me know how you would like to pay here

2017-18:
Bubbling Goblin x2
Spirit of Shadow

Nymphs:
Boulder Nymph Bubble Nymph

Edit:
The more recent fest familiars I am interested in:
  • Brambleback Slink
  • Fossilback Slink
  • Shardback Slink

All Deity Statue Familiars except Agate

All of the Zodiac Fest Familiars except sprouting Gemini

• Gladegift Ambassador
  • Glitterfreeze Ambassador
jpIOVAh.gif
@Cennah Would you take a Shellback Slink (30g), a Bloomback Slink (30g), and a Breezeback Slink (35g) for your Spirit of Light (LAH 90g)?
@Cennah Would you take a Shellback Slink (30g), a Bloomback Slink (30g), and a Breezeback Slink (35g) for your Spirit of Light (LAH 90g)?
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
[quote name="cinderrain" date="2023-08-19 08:54:15" ] @Cennah Would you take a Shellback Slink (30g), a Bloomback Slink (30g), and a Breezeback Slink (35g) for your Spirit of Light (LAH 90g)? [/quote] @cinderrain Sure! Ill set up a CR
cinderrain wrote on 2023-08-19 08:54:15:

@cinderrain Sure! Ill set up a CR
jpIOVAh.gif
@Cennah which event familiars are you missing? I'm sure I have a few extra that I wouldnt mind trading for. I'm interested in the emberglow gem guardian (120g) and the spirit of arcane (89g).
@Cennah which event familiars are you missing? I'm sure I have a few extra that I wouldnt mind trading for. I'm interested in the emberglow gem guardian (120g) and the spirit of arcane (89g).
Minecraft Splash Text Be Like
Grandrath Welcomes You
| Cadmus | | He/They | FR+3 (EST) |
| link | Wishlist | Fandragons | link | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3a2eEFc.gif
@Dragoniaclaw I updated my post to include the recent ones I am missing
@Dragoniaclaw I updated my post to include the recent ones I am missing
jpIOVAh.gif
@Cennah could I trade an Agate Shadowbinder (110g) and 100g for the emberglow guardian and the arcane spirit?
@Cennah could I trade an Agate Shadowbinder (110g) and 100g for the emberglow guardian and the arcane spirit?
Minecraft Splash Text Be Like
Grandrath Welcomes You
| Cadmus | | He/They | FR+3 (EST) |
| link | Wishlist | Fandragons | link | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3a2eEFc.gif
@Dragoniaclaw sounds good I will set up a CR!
@Dragoniaclaw sounds good I will set up a CR!
jpIOVAh.gif
@Cennah Would you be willing to trade your Thunderback Slink for a Sparkling Goblin?
@Cennah Would you be willing to trade your Thunderback Slink for a Sparkling Goblin?
zqDx8gm.png mysticmeat.gif
@oysterdust sounds great I will set up a CR!
@oysterdust sounds great I will set up a CR!
jpIOVAh.gif
@Cennah Would you be willing to swap gem guardians? I have a Highland Gem Guardian and have been missing the Everbloom Gem Guardian!
@Cennah Would you be willing to swap gem guardians? I have a Highland Gem Guardian and have been missing the Everbloom Gem Guardian!
wc_museum_fishies.png
Jd88XNq.png
JvUa9ma.png
CISPrku.png6Fjd4rG.png
mtHAEL4.png
cZONpfv.png
YMPbu9R.png
wc_museum_fishspine.png
1 2