Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MOVED
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 133 134
Can I get Mistrunner?
Can I get Mistrunner?
aspshQy.png
@Snorkel Sure! I'll start the CR in a moment ^^
@Snorkel Sure! I'll start the CR in a moment ^^
Genderfluid, pronouns He/They
Genderfluid, pronouns Xy/Xem/Xyr
Omnisexual
FR Time +2
Free Buttons
A drawing of an aether with lead spool, ruby foam and midnight space; links back to adopt shop it came fromA dripping, heart-shaped button colored like a pride flag with text reading Friends of Dorothy Pride Hatchery next to a matching hatchling. Clicking it leads to said hatchery.
OHHHH this hatchery is gorgeous!! Friendly bump from a fellow STP angler, I'm subbing to this thread, I can't pick only *some* of these beautiful pairs
OHHHH this hatchery is gorgeous!! Friendly bump from a fellow STP angler, I'm subbing to this thread, I can't pick only *some* of these beautiful pairs
41608670p.png
Fandragons
Directory
goSc2L4.png 91924833p.png
Forum
Favs
hello, could I please be removed from all pinglists? i've forgotten which i'm on and would like to redo it all XD
thanks!
hello, could I please be removed from all pinglists? i've forgotten which i'm on and would like to redo it all XD
thanks!
23883.png | Misty, Logan
| He, They, She

button18.pngbutton-Nature-Born.png
buttonA.pngbuttonearthclan.png
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me!
Open to random friend requests and messages (just be polite, ya know?).
I'm subscribed to any threads I make.
=====
@MistyFlame1 Done!
@MistyFlame1 Done!
Omnisexual
FR Time +2
Free Buttons
A drawing of an aether with lead spool, ruby foam and midnight space; links back to adopt shop it came fromA dripping, heart-shaped button colored like a pride flag with text reading Friends of Dorothy Pride Hatchery next to a matching hatchling. Clicking it leads to said hatchery.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2887271][img]https://i.imgur.com/toKEOC6.png[/img][/url] [/center]
toKEOC6.png
If pinging me, my user is CatsorDragons, as opposed to CastorDragons. Thanks!
Varying_Viridian_Hatchery_1.png
@GothicDraki could i get Aure#88412442 ?
@GothicDraki could i get Aure#88412442 ?
b9aWflB.png
@martalomew Sure thing! I'll send the CR in a sec ^^
@martalomew Sure thing! I'll send the CR in a sec ^^
Omnisexual
FR Time +2
Free Buttons
could i get vidal#87226007 for 50kt?
could i get vidal#87226007 for 50kt?
4CUoJRq.png
@Shumi Sure! I'll send them over in a moment ^^
@Shumi Sure! I'll send them over in a moment ^^
Omnisexual
FR Time +2
Free Buttons
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 133 134