Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bee-autiful Life - a decision game
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Hmmm, well there wasn't much heroism involved from me with the bird incident, was there? Okay, maybe I've embellished the story a bit over the weeks, but still. I wouldn't want them to grow up thinking they're invincible. I can't tell them [i]everything[/i], either, much as I would want to, half of them would be off to gather their first pollen before I'm even halfway! So I'll go with [b]B[/b]. How hard work and honesty goes a long way, and the hive's safety and prosperity takes priority over everything else. Oh, and I'll tell them to never put a 'dibs!' note on a bountiful field of flowers. It's only fair they get to learn from my mistakes as well, after all! Happy birthday to your granddad :D This was a ton of fun! As for improvements... I'm not really sure. The story snippets were always just the right length for this sort of thing, and there was enough of a difference in most of the choices (there were one or two I don't specifically remember right now that were quite similar, but in general I think you did a great job of presenting distinct choices. And the ones with the teensy bee-sized implements were always adorable :D). One thing you could maybe do in the future is a branching story, and/or one where choices you make can permanently affect your character? I realise that's a LOT more work, though, you'd probably have to keep track of everyone's choices in a spreadsheet so you know what ailments they may be suffering from, or what bonus items they have that could improve their odds in some task... ...okay and now I'm writing this down it kind of makes me want to do it myself, lol. Kind of a mini solo D&D campaign. Maybe I'll do that for Flameforger's next year [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Hmmm, well there wasn't much heroism involved from me with the bird incident, was there? Okay, maybe I've embellished the story a bit over the weeks, but still. I wouldn't want them to grow up thinking they're invincible. I can't tell them everything, either, much as I would want to, half of them would be off to gather their first pollen before I'm even halfway!

So I'll go with B. How hard work and honesty goes a long way, and the hive's safety and prosperity takes priority over everything else. Oh, and I'll tell them to never put a 'dibs!' note on a bountiful field of flowers. It's only fair they get to learn from my mistakes as well, after all!

Happy birthday to your granddad :D

This was a ton of fun! As for improvements... I'm not really sure. The story snippets were always just the right length for this sort of thing, and there was enough of a difference in most of the choices (there were one or two I don't specifically remember right now that were quite similar, but in general I think you did a great job of presenting distinct choices. And the ones with the teensy bee-sized implements were always adorable :D).

One thing you could maybe do in the future is a branching story, and/or one where choices you make can permanently affect your character? I realise that's a LOT more work, though, you'd probably have to keep track of everyone's choices in a spreadsheet so you know what ailments they may be suffering from, or what bonus items they have that could improve their odds in some task...
...okay and now I'm writing this down it kind of makes me want to do it myself, lol. Kind of a mini solo D&D campaign. Maybe I'll do that for Flameforger's next year
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Oops. Can't believe I missed a day.

I'll choose A for yesterday and A for today also.
Oops. Can't believe I missed a day.

I'll choose A for yesterday and A for today also.
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
Decision 5: C!
I hate being wet as a little bee! I shall create this umbrella to spite the rain, nothing can keep me down!

Decision 6: A!
No need to be stingy, ive found what im looking for and am happy to ensure the hive gets the most out of it when I tell them when returning with some pollen!

Decision 7: A!
Stories galore for the young bees, knowledge is one of the most valuable resources to have ^^

(Hope im not too late with responding, forgot a few days and just woke up remembering its the last now)
Decision 5: C!
I hate being wet as a little bee! I shall create this umbrella to spite the rain, nothing can keep me down!

Decision 6: A!
No need to be stingy, ive found what im looking for and am happy to ensure the hive gets the most out of it when I tell them when returning with some pollen!

Decision 7: A!
Stories galore for the young bees, knowledge is one of the most valuable resources to have ^^

(Hope im not too late with responding, forgot a few days and just woke up remembering its the last now)
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NNvK5SE.png[/img] Because people asked about the right answers, i'll decided to post the whole text for you guys! =) If you don't want to know, please skip the following posts! [b]Right decision will be bold[/b], explanations are in brackets, [i]hints are italic [/i]=D. The lowest point answer is [s]crossed out[/s]. Like everything else, the point of view is most important so a small explanation! - while some games have a life and death situation, i decided to not do that (because else you'll propably won't be able to play until the last day) - most answers aren't logical but luck based, cause as in real life, there are tons of possible outcomes and people don't have to necessary agree with it! Reason i said it's "luck based" is that it doesn't have to be a possible outcome in your own life =) but it's one for the little bee's obviously! (for example the construction job: telling exactly what your buddy said could be the best idea ever or backfire spectacularly!) - some answers are really similar to eachother because they're small traps! =) (for example the guard duty - hitting alarm would be obviously the best idea ) [img]https://i.imgur.com/ec90Ti7.png[/img] Welcome in your new life! Slowly, you’re moving every muscle in your body, stretching your legs and wings. Wait, WHAT? Yeah, you got it right! Turning around in surprise, you figure out that you have wings now! Welcome in your new life as a bee! You’re freshly born, just a few minutes old. Yet, you enjoyed your life enough! Time to get your fluffy body and start working for your hive. Your first job – cleaning! It seems like intuition, but you know what to do. Or at least you think so... [u][b]Decision 1[/b][/u] A) You know what to do! Getting a tiny bee-broom and cleaning the honeycombs so they can be used again! B) You maybe know what to do, but it’s always better to get advise! You’re searching for an older bee that helps you with your duty and explains what to use when. C) You think you know what to do. You’re just cleaning everything with your fluffy legs, no need to get anything else! D) Let’s go! You will know what to do once you started! ____________________________ [u][b]Answers:[/b][/u] [b]A)[/b] A broom? Where the heck did you get a broom in a bee hive? O.o Anyway, good job! At least everything is clean now. B) Once you found an older bee, you’re asking for advice. Though they can’t understand that you have to ask how to clean a honeycomb, they explain it with a lot of patience. You lost a bit of your reputation, but you did your job at the end! (It's great to ask for advice! But sometimes other bee's might think that you're a bit "weird" when you don't know the basics =) ) [b]C)[/b] It takes a lot of time until you’re able to figure out the best way to clean the honeycomb, but you did your job at the end! Good work. [s]D) [/s]Great! You started without a plan and hurt one of your legs in the process. You have to be more careful if you want to survive your life until the end! (doing something when you don't know what to do can end in hurting yourself =D) [img]https://i.imgur.com/FK32iuy.png[/img] After you’re done with your cleaning duty, you search a clean honeycomb and just use it as some sleeping „room“ for a few hours. That way, you spend the first few days of your life until your body is finally ready for the harder jobs. Excited to be finally old enough, you follow one of the other bee’s towards the next duty. Now you have to make a difficult decision. Either you’re helping with the „heating“ duty or you’re responsible for feeding the heating squad so they don’t have to leave their spots to get new energy. [u][b]Decision 2[/b][/u] A) Why should I bother to be heating the hive with my own energy? I’ll just make a campfire to keep everyone warm! B) I’ll head for the heating! It’ll help my body to build [i]muscles [/i]and i’m sure i’ll need them later! C) I want to be part of the feeding squad! I really enjoy taking care of others and it doesn’t sound that hard to do! D) I’ll join the feeding squad! I saw a small carriage-like thing somewhere and I’m sure it’ll help me a lot to feed the others! ____________________________ [u][b]Answer 2:[/b][/u] [s]A) [/s]WHAT?? You thought a campfire IN A HIVE would be a good idea? …. when the other bees found out about what you planned, they almost chased you out of the hive themselves. Be glad that your hive is social and nothing happened or you would have been homeless! (Campfire in a wooden place can burn things down really fast, so not a good idea) [b]B)[/b] Heating squad it is! [emoji=torch size=1] Once you started your duty, you can almost feel your muscles grow! The work is hard, but you’re a proud member of the hive and most of your fellow bees have respect for you! Good job! (muscles are a good idea when you're working as a bee, cause everything is relating to a good body) C) Feeding it is! You struggle a bit at the start of your duty, but after a few turns you’re the perfect member of the feeding bees! Good job, you helped your fellow bees a lot! D) I don’t want to know where you saw a carriage,... bet it was close to the broom… Anyway, good job! Though you’re much slower than the other bees, you can carry a lot more food as well! Everyone likes your idea! Pretty sure that other bees will copy your idea. Maybe your hive will be the first where all bees work with carriages while feeding? [img]https://i.imgur.com/FK32iuy.png[/img] The moment you’re old enough, you once again change your job! That’s the life of a bee! Finally, you know enough to help with the construction of the hive! A member of your squad is old enough to join you on your new duty so you’re not alone! The moment you’re approaching the construction bees, the one in charge turns around and asks out of nowhere: “What do you plan to do as a constructor?” Time to impress your new boss! What are you going to answer? [u] [b]Decision 3[/b][/u] A) Great! I always wanted to be a constructor! Can’t wait until I’m able to explain what I [i]planned my whole life[/i]! Pretty sure everyone will like my newly invented houses! B) You haven’t thought about the job yet, so you’re simply sticking with the usual “I want to [i]learn [/i]how to construct and help my hive!” C) You’re honest and tell everyone, that you [i]haven’t thought much about the construction job [/i]yet. D) You look at your companion, hoping that you’re not the first to answer. Once you see the impression of your new boss, you may gain a better idea on how to impress! ____________________________ [u][b]Answer 3:[/b][/u] [b]A)[/b] Ehhm… I’m not sure if they would appreciate the new houses, but at least you’re creative and tried it! Glad the hive has bee’s like you that work hard to improve the lives of small tiny bees! (you're prepared!) B) Nobody expected a straightforward answer, but they’re all impressed that you’re honest and want to learn! ("want to learn" suggests that you're willing to learn and care for the job!) C) Good idea, but it didn't work as planned. Now everyone think that you don’t care about the job…. Well, not the best outcome but you don’t have to stick with them that long anyway. (because you haven't wasted a thought at it) [s]D) [/s]A good strategy, but your boss figures out what you planned. You loose a lot of reputation the moment you tell exactly what your companion said a moment ago. At least you didn’t say something wrong... (backfired obviously)
NNvK5SE.png

Because people asked about the right answers, i'll decided to post the whole text for you guys! =)

If you don't want to know, please skip the following posts!

Right decision will be bold, explanations are in brackets, hints are italic =D. The lowest point answer is crossed out.
Like everything else, the point of view is most important so a small explanation!

- while some games have a life and death situation, i decided to not do that (because else you'll propably won't be able to play until the last day)

- most answers aren't logical but luck based, cause as in real life, there are tons of possible outcomes and people don't have to necessary agree with it! Reason i said it's "luck based" is that it doesn't have to be a possible outcome in your own life =) but it's one for the little bee's obviously! (for example the construction job: telling exactly what your buddy said could be the best idea ever or backfire spectacularly!)

- some answers are really similar to eachother because they're small traps! =) (for example the guard duty - hitting alarm would be obviously the best idea )

ec90Ti7.png

Welcome in your new life! Slowly, you’re moving every muscle in your body, stretching your legs and wings. Wait, WHAT? Yeah, you got it right! Turning around in surprise, you figure out that you have wings now! Welcome in your new life as a bee! You’re freshly born, just a few minutes old. Yet, you enjoyed your life enough! Time to get your fluffy body and start working for your hive.

Your first job – cleaning! It seems like intuition, but you know what to do. Or at least you think so...

Decision 1
A) You know what to do! Getting a tiny bee-broom and cleaning the honeycombs so they can be used again!

B) You maybe know what to do, but it’s always better to get advise! You’re searching for an older bee that helps you with your duty and explains what to use when.

C) You think you know what to do. You’re just cleaning everything with your fluffy legs, no need to get anything else!

D) Let’s go! You will know what to do once you started!

B) Once you found an older bee, you’re asking for advice. Though they can’t understand that you have to ask how to clean a honeycomb, they explain it with a lot of patience. You lost a bit of your reputation, but you did your job at the end! (It's great to ask for advice! But sometimes other bee's might think that you're a bit "weird" when you don't know the basics =) )

C) It takes a lot of time until you’re able to figure out the best way to clean the honeycomb, but you did your job at the end! Good work.

D) Great! You started without a plan and hurt one of your legs in the process.
You have to be more careful if you want to survive your life until the end! (doing something when you don't know what to do can end in hurting yourself =D)

FK32iuy.png

After you’re done with your cleaning duty, you search a clean honeycomb and just use it as some sleeping „room“ for a few hours. That way, you spend the first few days of your life until your body is finally ready for the harder jobs. Excited to be finally old enough, you follow one of the other bee’s towards the next duty. Now you have to make a difficult decision. Either you’re helping with the „heating“ duty or you’re responsible for feeding the heating squad so they don’t have to leave their spots to get new energy.

Decision 2
A) Why should I bother to be heating the hive with my own energy? I’ll just make a campfire to keep everyone warm!

B) I’ll head for the heating! It’ll help my body to build muscles and i’m sure i’ll need them later!

C) I want to be part of the feeding squad! I really enjoy taking care of others and it doesn’t sound that hard to do!

D) I’ll join the feeding squad! I saw a small carriage-like thing somewhere and I’m sure it’ll help me a lot to feed the others!

Answer 2:
A) WHAT?? You thought a campfire IN A HIVE would be a good idea? ….
when the other bees found out about what you planned, they almost chased you out of the hive themselves. Be glad that your hive is social and nothing happened or you would have been homeless! (Campfire in a wooden place can burn things down really fast, so not a good idea)

B) Heating squad it is!
Once you started your duty, you can almost feel your muscles grow! The work is hard, but you’re a proud member of the hive and most of your fellow bees have respect for you! Good job! (muscles are a good idea when you're working as a bee, cause everything is relating to a good body)

C) Feeding it is!
You struggle a bit at the start of your duty, but after a few turns you’re the perfect member of the feeding bees! Good job, you helped your fellow bees a lot!

D) I don’t want to know where you saw a carriage,... bet it was close to the broom…
Anyway, good job! Though you’re much slower than the other bees, you can carry a lot more food as well! Everyone likes your idea! Pretty sure that other bees will copy your idea. Maybe your hive will be the first where all bees work with carriages while feeding?

FK32iuy.png

The moment you’re old enough, you once again change your job! That’s the life of a bee! Finally, you know enough to help with the construction of the hive! A member of your squad is old enough to join you on your new duty so you’re not alone! The moment you’re approaching the construction bees, the one in charge turns around and asks out of nowhere: “What do you plan to do as a constructor?”
Time to impress your new boss! What are you going to answer?

Decision 3

A) Great! I always wanted to be a constructor! Can’t wait until I’m able to explain what I planned my whole life! Pretty sure everyone will like my newly invented houses!

B) You haven’t thought about the job yet, so you’re simply sticking with the usual “I want to learn how to construct and help my hive!”

C) You’re honest and tell everyone, that you haven’t thought much about the construction job yet.

D) You look at your companion, hoping that you’re not the first to answer. Once you see the impression of your new boss, you may gain a better idea on how to impress!

Answer 3:
A) Ehhm… I’m not sure if they would appreciate the new houses, but at least you’re creative and tried it!
Glad the hive has bee’s like you that work hard to improve the lives of small tiny bees! (you're prepared!)

B) Nobody expected a straightforward answer, but they’re all impressed that you’re honest and want to learn! ("want to learn" suggests that you're willing to learn and care for the job!)

C) Good idea, but it didn't work as planned.
Now everyone think that you don’t care about the job…. Well, not the best outcome but you don’t have to stick with them that long anyway. (because you haven't wasted a thought at it)

D) A good strategy, but your boss figures out what you planned. You loose a lot of reputation the moment you tell exactly what your companion said a moment ago. At least you didn’t say something wrong... (backfired obviously)
The job of a constructor is harder than expected, but it’s great to see the progress of your work! You’re not just leading other bees so they know what to do, you’re working together with them to help your hive and produce something outstanding! But everything has an end someday. Now that you’re fully grown up, it’s time for the really exhausting jobs! Finally, you’re able to join the hive guards! You dreamed of that moment since,...well, days. After all, the life of a bee isn’t long. Joining the guards, your new job is to stand guard at the bee hive’s entrance! It’s your job to keep your hive save and defeat enemies like wasps and birds. While the first days are pretty easy-going, you never let your guard down. Good bee guard! That’s what in the end saves your and your fellow bee’s lifes when you spot a bird in the sky, eyeing the free meal in front of your hive. What do you do? [u] [b]Decision 4[/b][/u] A) I’ll take my tiny bee bow and fight the enemy! When it’s close enough, it’ll learn that we’re no easy prey! My fellow guard bee can take care of the rest. (the missing alarm is the hint) B) I’ll hit the alarm and make sure everyone get’s into the hive before the bird is close. Then I’ll draw my sharp bee sword and show this fool what it means to attack a hive where I’m a guard! C) I’ll hit the alarm and make sure everyone get’s into the hive safely. After that, I’ll get into it as well, so the bird won’t be able to hurt anyone. That’s the only reasonable thing I can do with this huge difference in size. D) I’ll hit the alarm and head straight towards the bird. I’m not the strongest, but I’m one of the best and certainly fastest aviators in the hive. Best I can do is to distract the bird until everybody is safe! ____________________________ [u][b]Answers[/b][/u] [s]A)[/s] Good idea. You draw your bow and attack the bird from afar. While you’re fighting this huge enemy, your fellow guard bee is frozen in shock and doesn’t hit the alarm at all. At the end, someone of the collection squad spots the bird and hits the alarm, so nobody died. Yet, it get’s you a lot of trouble that you didn’t hit the alarm first – after all, you were the more experienced bee on guard duty! B) Good choice! You’re intelligent AND brave! When everyone is safe, you start to attack the bird. Surprisingly, it’s really effective. You focus on weak spots and when the other guards see the bird struggling with a small bee, they start to help you with bows. Together, you’re able to drive the bird away! Bet bee’s will tell stories about this day for years! C) Better safe than sorry, hm? There won’t be any tales about how you defeated a bird on your own, but at least everyone is alive! You did your job! Great work! [b]D)[/b] It’s maybe not the best idea to fight a bird on your own, but you manage to avoid being swallowed until everyone is in the hive! While fighting a huge enemy, you hurt one of your legs. Seems like you won’t be able to make guard duty anymore, but you’re a hero in the whole hive! Bet bee’s will tell stories about your heroic day for years! (it could have backfired, but this time, it didn't - so there we're back at the "logic" or "luck" part =) ) [img]https://i.imgur.com/FK32iuy.png[/img] Once you got enough experience during your guard duty, you’re finally too old to help the young ones with this dangerous job. After helping the new guards getting used to the main tasks, you finally move to the collecting squad. That will be the last job in your life! Guess you can finally focus on something but you shouldn’t screw up this time! This time, nobody is helping you with the basics. It’ your own job to find pollen to feed the hive! While you already smelled some fresh air on your guard duty, it’s your first time where you leave the safe zone around your home. Be careful about where you want to head, not everything is easy in this world! After thinking about it for a moment, you head outside without a plan in mind. Searching for pollen can’t be THAT hard! While you’re far away from your hive, you finally spot some nice flowers that have pollen left. Yet, the weather is getting cloudier with every minute. While collecting your first pollen, a thunderstorm starts right above you. You hide under a nearby tree, but raindrops come through it’s leaves every now and then and this spot is everything but really dry. Beside, it will getting dark outside soon as well. What do you do? [u][b]Decision 5[/b][/u] A) I wait until the storm is over, like every good bee would do! It can’t last forever. Even if it starts raining again, I’m able to search for dry spots really fast. B) I’ll wait patiently. I’m sure that it’ll start and stop to rain a few times and I think it’s too dangerous to fly home in between. I’ll rather sleep in a nearby flower and get home dry than having to search for a dry spot several times. C) I don’t want to sleep here. I’ll make an umbrella out of a leaf close by. Once the rain stopped, I’ll head home. If it starts to rain again, I still have my umbrella and can keep myself dry until I found a dry spot somewhere. D) I [i]stay [/i]under the tree until the weather get’s better. It’s safer than to move around while it rains! ____________________________ [u][b]Answers[/b][/u] A) Good decision. Once the weather is getting better, you start for a fly towards your hive. You don’t make it in one go and it’s pretty stressful, but at least you’re home when it get’s dark outside. [b]B)[/b] You wait patiently and the next morning, weather is back to it’s sunny self! Guess it was the right decision! C) I’m already used to this kind of idea, so, well,...good job? At least you’re home somewhere before night and you’re dry as well! [s]D) [/s]You stay under the tree and try to avoid the raindrops that come down every now and then. Yet, you can’t avoid them all. At the end you’re so wet that you need hours until your wings are dry again. Once you’re home, you almost lost a whole day! [img]https://i.imgur.com/FK32iuy.png[/img] You managed to survive your first day outside the hive. Good job! After you gained some experience, you can now make better decisions, right? At least you know what you’re supposed to do and where to find good pollen. While you fly aimlessly through the area around your hive, searching for pollen, you suddenly spot a large collection of flowers. Coming close to them, you see that nobody has collected from here yet. What do you want to do now? [u][b] Decision 6[/b] [/u] A) I’ll hurry to collect some pollen and contact other bee’s from my hive on my way back! They’ll be glad to find pollen and as long as it [b]helps the hive[/b], I don’t care who is getting the credits. B) [i]I’ll keep the spot for myself.[/i] When I tell everybody about it, I have to search a new spot soon. C) I saw one of the other bee’s close by. I’ll fly towards them and tell them about this field, before I start to collect pollen myself. D) I’ll write a short message to other bee’s that this is my spot and I won’t share it, before I start collecting. When I’m done, I head to the hive and tell others about this spot. That way, we’re able to drive other bee’s away when they dare to steal our spot! ____________________________ [u][b] Answers[/b][/u] [b]A)[/b] A good decision for the hive! You tell the other bee’s about these flowers and shortly after that, the whole hive is on this spot. When foreign bees spot the flowers, you’re almost done with collecting all the pollen. Nothing to gain here, they move on. Bet the hive queen will be proud! [s]B) [/s]Bad idea. You collect some pollen, but soon other bee’s join you. They’re from a different hive and once they have enough bee’s on the field, they start to drive you away. That’s it with this chance. Next time you should work as a team with your whole hive! (selfish answer that could hurt the hive) C) Once you return to the flowers, other bee’s already started collecting pollen. Gladly, it’s from your own hive, so you won’t have trouble helping them. But you won’t be able to get the credits for it! D) Do you really thing that other bee’s care about your message? Foreign bee’s already collect pollen when you return to your spot with most of your hive’s bees. You’re able to drive the other bee’s to the edges of this field, but you lost some of the pollen. [img]https://i.imgur.com/FK32iuy.png[/img] Finally, you’re getting older and older! While you’re not retired or dead, you’re not as fast as a few days ago. Now you have to adapt to this new situation. While you enjoy your duty and exploring the world itself, you’re already a month old. That’s a long time for a tiny bee, so it’s almost time to make room for the young generation! The last task you can do is to spend your last days with telling them stories about your exciting life as a bee and how to survive in this fascinating world. What stories would you tell the tiny bees around you? [u] [b]Decision 7[/b][/u] A) I would tell them [i]EVERYTHING[/i]! From the small start where I hatched until this day. B) I will sit in my rocking chair, enjoying my life while telling them about all the great ideas I had! That’s the best I can do to help the hive. And [i]they’ll learn about their new tasks[/i] as well while listening. C) I’ll tell them the normal tasks of bees and won’t mention the ideas I had. They’re supposed to survive after all and while I was really lucky to do so, I’m not sure they could survive half of these ideas... D) I’ll tell them about the [i]heroic fight against a giant bird![/i] That’s their favorite story after all! Maybe I’m able to tell them something else as well... ___________________ [u][b] Answer[/b][/u] A) Good idea, but the young bees start to get bored somewhere in between and won’t listen to everything until the end. That’s sad, but you know how the younger ones are, don’t you? [b]B) [/b]Great idea! Pretty sure they’ll be already curious about your chair, let alone the others stories you can tell them! After all, you had a great life so far. C) Good choice! At least you can be sure that nobody will burn up the whole hive when you’re gone! [s]D)[/s] While it’s their favorite story, it’s not really useful to survive in this world. Guess the next bird encounter will have a high amount of casualities thanks to you. Hope your hive will survive it. You’re a great elder! The young ones love you, but everything has to end someday. Sadly, you’re already over a month old, a good age for some tiny bee. Rest in peace little fellow and [b]Thanks for joining this adventure![/b]
The job of a constructor is harder than expected, but it’s great to see the progress of your work!
You’re not just leading other bees so they know what to do, you’re working together with them to help your hive and produce something outstanding! But everything has an end someday. Now that you’re fully grown up, it’s time for the really exhausting jobs!
Finally, you’re able to join the hive guards! You dreamed of that moment since,...well, days. After all, the life of a bee isn’t long.

Joining the guards, your new job is to stand guard at the bee hive’s entrance! It’s your job to keep your hive save and defeat enemies like wasps and birds. While the first days are pretty easy-going, you never let your guard down. Good bee guard! That’s what in the end saves your and your fellow bee’s lifes when you spot a bird in the sky, eyeing the free meal in front of your hive.

What do you do?

Decision 4

A) I’ll take my tiny bee bow and fight the enemy! When it’s close enough, it’ll learn that we’re no easy prey! My fellow guard bee can take care of the rest. (the missing alarm is the hint)

B) I’ll hit the alarm and make sure everyone get’s into the hive before the bird is close. Then I’ll draw my sharp bee sword and show this fool what it means to attack a hive where I’m a guard!

C) I’ll hit the alarm and make sure everyone get’s into the hive safely. After that, I’ll get into it as well, so the bird won’t be able to hurt anyone. That’s the only reasonable thing I can do with this huge difference in size.

D) I’ll hit the alarm and head straight towards the bird. I’m not the strongest, but I’m one of the best and certainly fastest aviators in the hive. Best I can do is to distract the bird until everybody is safe!

Answers

A) Good idea. You draw your bow and attack the bird from afar. While you’re fighting this huge enemy, your fellow guard bee is frozen in shock and doesn’t hit the alarm at all. At the end, someone of the collection squad spots the bird and hits the alarm, so nobody died. Yet, it get’s you a lot of trouble that you didn’t hit the alarm first – after all, you were the more experienced bee on guard duty!

B) Good choice! You’re intelligent AND brave! When everyone is safe, you start to attack the bird. Surprisingly, it’s really effective. You focus on weak spots and when the other guards see the bird struggling with a small bee, they start to help you with bows. Together, you’re able to drive the bird away! Bet bee’s will tell stories about this day for years!

C) Better safe than sorry, hm? There won’t be any tales about how you defeated a bird on your own, but at least everyone is alive! You did your job! Great work!

D) It’s maybe not the best idea to fight a bird on your own, but you manage to avoid being swallowed until everyone is in the hive! While fighting a huge enemy, you hurt one of your legs. Seems like you won’t be able to make guard duty anymore, but you’re a hero in the whole hive! Bet bee’s will tell stories about your heroic day for years! (it could have backfired, but this time, it didn't - so there we're back at the "logic" or "luck" part =) )

FK32iuy.png

Once you got enough experience during your guard duty, you’re finally too old to help the young ones with this dangerous job. After helping the new guards getting used to the main tasks, you finally move to the collecting squad. That will be the last job in your life! Guess you can finally focus on something but you shouldn’t screw up this time!

This time, nobody is helping you with the basics. It’ your own job to find pollen to feed the hive! While you already smelled some fresh air on your guard duty, it’s your first time where you leave the safe zone around your home. Be careful about where you want to head, not everything is easy in this world! After thinking about it for a moment, you head outside without a plan in mind. Searching for pollen can’t be THAT hard!
While you’re far away from your hive, you finally spot some nice flowers that have pollen left. Yet, the weather is getting cloudier with every minute. While collecting your first pollen, a thunderstorm starts right above you. You hide under a nearby tree, but raindrops come through it’s leaves every now and then and this spot is everything but really dry. Beside, it will getting dark outside soon as well.
What do you do?

Decision 5

A) I wait until the storm is over, like every good bee would do! It can’t last forever. Even if it starts raining again, I’m able to search for dry spots really fast.

B) I’ll wait patiently. I’m sure that it’ll start and stop to rain a few times and I think it’s too dangerous to fly home in between. I’ll rather sleep in a nearby flower and get home dry than having to search for a dry spot several times.

C) I don’t want to sleep here. I’ll make an umbrella out of a leaf close by. Once the rain stopped, I’ll head home. If it starts to rain again, I still have my umbrella and can keep myself dry until I found a dry spot somewhere.

D) I stay under the tree until the weather get’s better. It’s safer than to move around while it rains!

Answers

A) Good decision. Once the weather is getting better, you start for a fly towards your hive. You don’t make it in one go and it’s pretty stressful, but at least you’re home when it get’s dark outside.

B) You wait patiently and the next morning, weather is back to it’s sunny self! Guess it was the right decision!

C) I’m already used to this kind of idea, so, well,...good job? At least you’re home somewhere before night and you’re dry as well!

D) You stay under the tree and try to avoid the raindrops that come down every now and then. Yet, you can’t avoid them all. At the end you’re so wet that you need hours until your wings are dry again. Once you’re home, you almost lost a whole day!

FK32iuy.png

You managed to survive your first day outside the hive. Good job! After you gained some experience, you can now make better decisions, right? At least you know what you’re supposed to do and where to find good pollen.

While you fly aimlessly through the area around your hive, searching for pollen, you suddenly spot a large collection of flowers. Coming close to them, you see that nobody has collected from here yet. What do you want to do now?

Decision 6

A) I’ll hurry to collect some pollen and contact other bee’s from my hive on my way back! They’ll be glad to find pollen and as long as it helps the hive, I don’t care who is getting the credits.

B) I’ll keep the spot for myself. When I tell everybody about it, I have to search a new spot soon.

C) I saw one of the other bee’s close by. I’ll fly towards them and tell them about this field, before I start to collect pollen myself.

D) I’ll write a short message to other bee’s that this is my spot and I won’t share it, before I start collecting. When I’m done, I head to the hive and tell others about this spot. That way, we’re able to drive other bee’s away when they dare to steal our spot!

Answers

A) A good decision for the hive! You tell the other bee’s about these flowers and shortly after that, the whole hive is on this spot. When foreign bees spot the flowers, you’re almost done with collecting all the pollen. Nothing to gain here, they move on. Bet the hive queen will be proud!

B) Bad idea. You collect some pollen, but soon other bee’s join you. They’re from a different hive and once they have enough bee’s on the field, they start to drive you away. That’s it with this chance. Next time you should work as a team with your whole hive! (selfish answer that could hurt the hive)

C) Once you return to the flowers, other bee’s already started collecting pollen. Gladly, it’s from your own hive, so you won’t have trouble helping them. But you won’t be able to get the credits for it!

D) Do you really thing that other bee’s care about your message? Foreign bee’s already collect pollen when you return to your spot with most of your hive’s bees. You’re able to drive the other bee’s to the edges of this field, but you lost some of the pollen.

FK32iuy.png

Finally, you’re getting older and older! While you’re not retired or dead, you’re not as fast as a few days ago. Now you have to adapt to this new situation.

While you enjoy your duty and exploring the world itself, you’re already a month old. That’s a long time for a tiny bee, so it’s almost time to make room for the young generation! The last task you can do is to spend your last days with telling them stories about your exciting life as a bee and how to survive in this fascinating world.

What stories would you tell the tiny bees around you?

Decision 7

A) I would tell them EVERYTHING! From the small start where I hatched until this day.

B) I will sit in my rocking chair, enjoying my life while telling them about all the great ideas I had! That’s the best I can do to help the hive. And they’ll learn about their new tasks as well while listening.

C) I’ll tell them the normal tasks of bees and won’t mention the ideas I had. They’re supposed to survive after all and while I was really lucky to do so, I’m not sure they could survive half of these ideas...

D) I’ll tell them about the heroic fight against a giant bird! That’s their favorite story after all! Maybe I’m able to tell them something else as well...

Answer

A) Good idea, but the young bees start to get bored somewhere in between and won’t listen to everything until the end. That’s sad, but you know how the younger ones are, don’t you?

B) Great idea! Pretty sure they’ll be already curious about your chair, let alone the others stories you can tell them! After all, you had a great life so far.

C) Good choice! At least you can be sure that nobody will burn up the whole hive when you’re gone!

D) While it’s their favorite story, it’s not really useful to survive in this world. Guess the next bird encounter will have a high amount of casualities thanks to you. Hope your hive will survive it.

You’re a great elder! The young ones love you, but everything has to end someday.
Sadly, you’re already over a month old, a good age for some tiny bee.
Rest in peace little fellow and

Thanks for joining this adventure!

[center]@KleinFye @Goldensong @Frostfall375 @xenonentity @AllHailWebby @000100 @Kaoss @Beatoriche @Jensy @Kvon @kirathekat @Xenamorph @slyFOX22 @Joshapes @Instar @ARandomPerson @harpyja @CaptainDrakken @Saraceaser @Makomo @Illyrael @FairValentine @ZimeBelle @Necoryn @YviJoy @IamNoHere @chamilet @tigressRising @Teahl @DIR @Kothra @Stanzascale @SatyrGatyr @golden because goldensong posted under my reserved post, i'll simply put the raffle below the explanations XD If you're curious about how the answers ended, feel free to take a look above! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1117383576573452360/1142862085294928093/Unbenannt.png[/img] congratz to [b]Goldensong [/b] for the light egg and [b]Frostfall375[/b] for the two Skins!![/center]
@KleinFye @Goldensong @Frostfall375 @xenonentity @AllHailWebby
@000100 @Kaoss @Beatoriche @Jensy @Kvon @kirathekat @Xenamorph @slyFOX22 @Joshapes @Instar @ARandomPerson @harpyja @CaptainDrakken @Saraceaser @Makomo @Illyrael @FairValentine @ZimeBelle @Necoryn @YviJoy @IamNoHere @chamilet @tigressRising @Teahl @DIR @Kothra @Stanzascale @SatyrGatyr @golden

because goldensong posted under my reserved post, i'll simply put the raffle below the explanations XD

If you're curious about how the answers ended, feel free to take a look above!

Unbenannt.png

congratz to
Goldensong for the light egg
and
Frostfall375 for the two Skins!!
Really liking this detailed explanation of the logic behind the choices; great idea ^^
Really liking this detailed explanation of the logic behind the choices; great idea ^^
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Nice, I love seeing this! Sneaky sneaky, setting us up for those traps, lol!

Congrats to the winners!!
Nice, I love seeing this! Sneaky sneaky, setting us up for those traps, lol!

Congrats to the winners!!

71123971.png

Come visit my free hatchery, Leaves of Teahl, for pretty dragons,
or come order a Sushi Dragon!

84058838.png
Congrats!!
(Sorry I missed the last day, I had a busy weekend!)
Congrats!!
(Sorry I missed the last day, I had a busy weekend!)
uPCObUL.pngrgt1Wh3.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18