Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Palia Open Beta
1 2
Anyone else on here checking out Palia? If you haven't tried it, it's like Stardew Valley/Animal Crossing as an MMO and I've been enjoying it immensely over the past week or so.
Anyone else on here checking out Palia? If you haven't tried it, it's like Stardew Valley/Animal Crossing as an MMO and I've been enjoying it immensely over the past week or so.
mkpoaHZ.png
A friend dragged me into it while it was still under stress testing! I've been having a ton of fun with it, especially hunting! and not just because I have my eyes on Hassian my skills are admittedly a little lopsided- I've mostly been focused on hunting & the skills to get the materials to help with that, so anything else has fallen to the wayside.

If anyone reading this thread is interested in checking Palia out, let me know and I can give you a referral code that'll give you an extra bonus when you start the game!
A friend dragged me into it while it was still under stress testing! I've been having a ton of fun with it, especially hunting! and not just because I have my eyes on Hassian my skills are admittedly a little lopsided- I've mostly been focused on hunting & the skills to get the materials to help with that, so anything else has fallen to the wayside.

If anyone reading this thread is interested in checking Palia out, let me know and I can give you a referral code that'll give you an extra bonus when you start the game!
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
[quote name="vacantlyamused" date="2023-08-16 18:36:35" ] If anyone reading this thread is interested in checking Palia out, let me know and I can give you a referral code that'll give you an extra bonus when you start the game! [/quote] Same! I've been trying to figure out what I can sell. It feels like everytime I sell something I need it for the next quest.
vacantlyamused wrote on 2023-08-16 18:36:35:

Same!

I've been trying to figure out what I can sell. It feels like everytime I sell something I need it for the next quest.
mkpoaHZ.png
I don't like mmos but it looks cute, hope it does well.
I don't like mmos but it looks cute, hope it does well.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
I got into the closed beta on the last possible day haha. I've been loving it so far! It's so cute and I'm so relieved that it's living up to its hype!
I got into the closed beta on the last possible day haha. I've been loving it so far! It's so cute and I'm so relieved that it's living up to its hype!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
It looks very cute!
It looks very cute!
48695270p.png 5BsilZ9.png
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
7A7cEAI.png
DxCICZ1.png
2VtxnMX.png
5vnsOgE.png
8GgdVkW.png
omKpPgG.png
Luna
6278331p.png
Hi I play!!! I like it so far ^-^ It needs work obviously but I'm enjoying it! I'm about to get my glider! :D
Hi I play!!! I like it so far ^-^ It needs work obviously but I'm enjoying it! I'm about to get my glider! :D
TdTJOrw.png
QMcoNbc.png
CpFdYgG.png
oaolHwW.png
mlHpBMC.png
jt3PpxV.png b10cb3dc4900f166a065798eaac8f9055cc484f4.png
Ooh,, this sounds very much like something I'd enjoy!!

@vacantlyamused

Could I get a referral code please? c:
Ooh,, this sounds very much like something I'd enjoy!!

@vacantlyamused

Could I get a referral code please? c:
[quote name="TarotSalt" date="2023-08-17 20:33:08" ] Hi I play!!! I like it so far ^-^ It needs work obviously but I'm enjoying it! I'm about to get my glider! :D [/quote] I'm also about to get mine, though I could've gotten it a lot sooner if I'd tried furniture crafting long enough to unlock the loom. But I have that now! There's a chest I found that I couldn't access on my own so I'm excited to use the glider to get back and grab it :D
TarotSalt wrote on 2023-08-17 20:33:08:
I'm also about to get mine, though I could've gotten it a lot sooner if I'd tried furniture crafting long enough to unlock the loom. But I have that now! There's a chest I found that I couldn't access on my own so I'm excited to use the glider to get back and grab it :D
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
I used to play Eden Eternal back in the day so I've been looking for another cutesy MMO! Gonna give it a try.
I used to play Eden Eternal back in the day so I've been looking for another cutesy MMO! Gonna give it a try.
1 2