Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glass & Gloss' Genuine Genes
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42
Well! This is awesome!
Well! This is awesome!
z0HlerP.png

glass and gloss r so cute i love them <3
glass and gloss r so cute i love them <3
kat | she/her | fr time +0
my hatchery
I love them so much
I love them so much
220e35a7fd09c970c9da42399b65ee36543cd027.png
[quote name="@Undel" date="2023-08-17 12:18:57" ] [size=5][b]Frequently Asked Questions[/b][/size] [indent][b]Q: Why aren't the marketplace genes available in Genuine Genes?[/b] A: [i]Ancient genes in the treasure marketplace cost half of what modern genes do. Exchanging them for a modern version gene would take away that benefit. We have plans to combat the gene bloat in the marketplace in the future.[/i] [b]Q: How can I separate Ancient genes in the Marketplace?[/b] A: [i]While we plan to make further changes to the Marketplace in the future. It is already possible to filter genes by modern or ancient breed using the [emoji=magnifying glass size=1] filters[/i][/indent] [/quote] Question is first why in GE no recepiet to trade YOUR ancient copy for modern. And second why didn't you use "template" idea. That allows add all include market genes in GE? Just follow rules 1:1 trade ancient-template and 1:2 modern-template. And vice versa. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3262490/1 Also this prevents confussioun with changing Baldwin's recepiets and fee every time new parallel added. And also confusing unpredictable jumping of genes out of Swipp in case new parallel added. Also Swipp and market with current state still suffer from bloating that will become only worst in time. While template put EVERYWHERE where you can obtain genes only single one copy - template. And with new breeds only new trades in GE added. Where no rng and bloating. And players should not being unplesantly surprised every time with price or place changes.
@Undel wrote on 2023-08-17 12:18:57:
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Why aren't the marketplace genes available in Genuine Genes?
A: Ancient genes in the treasure marketplace cost half of what modern genes do. Exchanging them for a modern version gene would take away that benefit. We have plans to combat the gene bloat in the marketplace in the future.

Q: How can I separate Ancient genes in the Marketplace?
A: While we plan to make further changes to the Marketplace in the future. It is already possible to filter genes by modern or ancient breed using the filters

Question is first why in GE no recepiet to trade YOUR ancient copy for modern.

And second why didn't you use "template" idea. That allows add all include market genes in GE?

Just follow rules 1:1 trade ancient-template and 1:2 modern-template. And vice versa.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3262490/1

Also this prevents confussioun with changing Baldwin's recepiets and fee every time new parallel added.

And also confusing unpredictable jumping of genes out of Swipp in case new parallel added.

Also Swipp and market with current state still suffer from bloating that will become only worst in time.

While template put EVERYWHERE where you can obtain genes only single one copy - template.

And with new breeds only new trades in GE added. Where no rng and bloating. And players should not being unplesantly surprised every time with price or place changes.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Perhaps instead of item category in this shop, it could be ancient breed filter?
Perhaps instead of item category in this shop, it could be ancient breed filter?
GLASS AND GLOSS MY BELOVEDS!! i love them so much theyre such little creatures omg...... <333

has anyone made a skin for their outfit yet. i hope so , it's so cute!!!
GLASS AND GLOSS MY BELOVEDS!! i love them so much theyre such little creatures omg...... <333

has anyone made a skin for their outfit yet. i hope so , it's so cute!!!
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
The recipe changes, and the money, the market will change. It's a good change to have more access, but the ancient decorations are really interesting! It's an obsession to want to dress them all the time :3
The recipe changes, and the money, the market will change. It's a good change to have more access, but the ancient decorations are really interesting! It's an obsession to want to dress them all the time :3
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
:D Awww Glass and Gloss are lovely.
:D Awww Glass and Gloss are lovely.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Love Glass and Gloss' art, they look great! And it's nice to see all of the activity-related genes in one place.

Is there a logistical reason as to why the MP genes couldn't be included? Could the trade not just give the ancient version of the gene + half of the MP cost?
Love Glass and Gloss' art, they look great! And it's nice to see all of the activity-related genes in one place.

Is there a logistical reason as to why the MP genes couldn't be included? Could the trade not just give the ancient version of the gene + half of the MP cost?
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
nice
nice
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42