Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My dream Amaranthine Pearlcatcher
My absolute love of our lair. Amaranthe [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87900241][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/879003/87900241_350.png[/img][/url]
My absolute love of our lair. Amaranthe
87900241_350.png
S3iJY6L.png
@Aredhel
ooh tell us more please?
What do you like about her the most and do you have any outfit or lore plans?
@Aredhel
ooh tell us more please?
What do you like about her the most and do you have any outfit or lore plans?
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
[center]Very pretty! I can see how she's your favorite. That Firebreather gene looks absolutely fantastic on her. [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center][center][/center]
Very pretty! I can see how she's your favorite. That
Firebreather gene looks absolutely fantastic on her.
QZsv8ej.png
@brighteningskies oh gosh.. what i like the most? It's so hard to answer... haha.
I love how the cinder gene just got so perfect with the camo, so it really seems to be camo! I love that. I guess i kinda relate to how she looks as i myself always run around in camo cargo pants etc. She's named after one of my favorite metal bands, Amaranthe, and "My dream amaranthine" is a quote from their music.. i just found it so fitting for her.

As for her being a pearlcatcher, i find them so underestimated. The ancient breeds are those who get the most attention, while the modern pearlcatcher just lies forgotten. I find them beautiful!

Lore wise i am kinda stuck. I guess being a underestimated small Pearlcatcher being just 3,6m WS and weiging just around 300kg. Quite lonley except for her chosen family at the lair.

i feel like an outfit might ruin her natural beauty? Maybe she'll get some acceccories , but probably not a whole outfit :)
@brighteningskies oh gosh.. what i like the most? It's so hard to answer... haha.
I love how the cinder gene just got so perfect with the camo, so it really seems to be camo! I love that. I guess i kinda relate to how she looks as i myself always run around in camo cargo pants etc. She's named after one of my favorite metal bands, Amaranthe, and "My dream amaranthine" is a quote from their music.. i just found it so fitting for her.

As for her being a pearlcatcher, i find them so underestimated. The ancient breeds are those who get the most attention, while the modern pearlcatcher just lies forgotten. I find them beautiful!

Lore wise i am kinda stuck. I guess being a underestimated small Pearlcatcher being just 3,6m WS and weiging just around 300kg. Quite lonley except for her chosen family at the lair.

i feel like an outfit might ruin her natural beauty? Maybe she'll get some acceccories , but probably not a whole outfit :)
S3iJY6L.png
@finalflight thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@finalflight thank you
S3iJY6L.png