Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | vojir's art shoppe [USD open!]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@wolvykasu - ofc! sorry for the incoming double ping :)
@wolvykasu - ofc! sorry for the incoming double ping :)
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
Hi! I would like to like to take a few slots. Can you please help me - 2000g means 2000 gold? Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm anyway ready to pay the needed amount. Your art is amazing!
Hi! I would like to like to take a few slots. Can you please help me - 2000g means 2000 gold? Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm anyway ready to pay the needed amount. Your art is amazing!
PNG-image-8.png
@lurkingcur
hi!! omg i took a look and you have lovely art <3
and on FR ‘g’ refers to the premium currency gems - the gold you’re thinking of is called treasure. not sure what the conversion is rn but it typically hovers around 1 gem = 1,000 treasure = $1 usd :)
@lurkingcur
and on FR ‘g’ refers to the premium currency gems - the gold you’re thinking of is called treasure. not sure what the conversion is rn but it typically hovers around 1 gem = 1,000 treasure = $1 usd :)
[quote name="vojir" date="2022-10-05 12:03:29" ] @lurkingcur hi!! omg i took a look and you have lovely art <3 and on FR ‘g’ refers to the premium currency gems - the gold you’re thinking of is called treasure. not sure what the conversion is rn but it typically hovers around 1 gem = 1,000 treasure = $1 usd :) [/quote] thank you! and also thanks for the explanation, I'm still not used to all that currency stuff. Is it possible to book a slot till I got enough gems? Itwould be nice! Anyway, have a great day!!
vojir wrote on 2022-10-05 12:03:29:
@lurkingcur

thank you! and also thanks for the explanation, I'm still not used to all that currency stuff. Is it possible to book a slot till I got enough gems? Itwould be nice! Anyway, have a great day!!
PNG-image-8.png
@lurkingcur
of course! if you have any other questions i'm happy to answer :)
and sure - i'll put you down for a slot, just ping me (@ in front of my username like i've pinged you, quoting doesn't notify unfortunately) when you're ready!
@lurkingcur
of course! if you have any other questions i'm happy to answer :)
and sure - i'll put you down for a slot, just ping me (@ in front of my username like i've pinged you, quoting doesn't notify unfortunately) when you're ready!
@shamirr
wonderful!! what beautiful characters! excited to send you sketches for confirmation when i have them :)
@shamirr
wonderful!! what beautiful characters! excited to send you sketches for confirmation when i have them :)
@vojir

Sounds good! I'll send payment in just a moment ^^
@vojir

Sounds good! I'll send payment in just a moment ^^
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
Hello!! I'd love to order from you if you're still open! If not then thank you for your time!!
  • type: waist up couple piece (both characters in one image)
  • ref(s): https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami
    https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci
    Also here's a quick sketch of what Cami's eyes look like since her left eye is covered in her ref (apologies): X
  • payment: gems please
  • anything extra: I'd love to give you artistic freedom on this! What they do/interact is up to you!! You can also pick their outfits.

Hello!! I'd love to order from you if you're still open! If not then thank you for your time!!
  • type: waist up couple piece (both characters in one image)
  • ref(s): https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami
    https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci
    Also here's a quick sketch of what Cami's eyes look like since her left eye is covered in her ref (apologies): X
  • payment: gems please
  • anything extra: I'd love to give you artistic freedom on this! What they do/interact is up to you!! You can also pick their outfits.

Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@octobrush

hi!! omg i'm not subbed because i'm old sorry i'm just seeing this

i'd love to draw them, they're so cute!! for the clothes, i know you said anything, but is there like a color palette you want to stick to at all/colors they prefer? :)
@octobrush

hi!! omg i'm not subbed because i'm old sorry i'm just seeing this

i'd love to draw them, they're so cute!! for the clothes, i know you said anything, but is there like a color palette you want to stick to at all/colors they prefer? :)
@vojir

Hi! Super sorry!!

Thank youu<333 You can pick anything you think fits them!! If there's one you have in mind then go for it!! I am terrible at fashion so it's always fun to see what others do ajshwksjsl \o/

Would you mind if I send you the cr now and you can accept whenever you're ready?
@vojir

Hi! Super sorry!!

Thank youu<333 You can pick anything you think fits them!! If there's one you have in mind then go for it!! I am terrible at fashion so it's always fun to see what others do ajshwksjsl \o/

Would you mind if I send you the cr now and you can accept whenever you're ready?
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36