Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your not-favorite breed and YET
1 2 3 4
*Squints at my lair.* How on earth did this many Gaoler's get in here.
Undertides are overtaking my protects and worming themselves into my lair. I don’t have anything against them, but I didn’t care for them when they were released. But suddenly every one of my projects happens to look the best in undertide form.
Undertides are overtaking my protects and worming themselves into my lair. I don’t have anything against them, but I didn’t care for them when they were released. But suddenly every one of my projects happens to look the best in undertide form.
TCOg4IY.png She/Her
TCOg4IY.png +3 FR
2RVJOdP.png
I think I have a very high amount of Pearlcatchers. Tundra and Guardians are apparently pretty up there also. My top three are: Ridgeback Bogsneak Snapper If we expand a little, we get Ridgeback Bogsneak Snapper Gaoler Banescale My current stats are: [emoji=aberration size=1] - 15 [emoji=aether size=1] - 21 [emoji=banescale size=1] - 24 [emoji=bogsneak size=1] - 44 [emoji=coatl size=1] - 19 [emoji=fae size=1] - 22 [emoji=gaoler size=1] - 25 [emoji=guardian size=1] - 30 [emoji=imperial size=1] - 27 [emoji=mirror size=1] - 22 [emoji=nocturne size=1] - 21 [emoji=obelisk size=1] - 16 [emoji=pearlcatcher size=1] - 50 ???? [emoji=ridgeback size=1] - 46 [emoji=sandsurge size=1] - 9 [emoji=skydancer size=1] - 16 [emoji=snapper size=1] - 35 [emoji=spiral size=1] - 29 [emoji=tundra size=1] - 30 [emoji=undertide size=1] - 21 [emoji=veilspun size=1] - 24 [emoji=wildclaw size=1] - 29 I can't believe I have so many Aethers, what in the world
I think I have a very high amount of Pearlcatchers. Tundra and Guardians are apparently pretty up there also. My top three are:

Ridgeback
Bogsneak
Snapper

If we expand a little, we get

Ridgeback
Bogsneak
Snapper
Gaoler
Banescale

My current stats are:

- 50 ????

I can't believe I have so many Aethers, what in the world
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Snallygaster" date="2023-08-13 07:31:54" ] *Squints at my lair.* How on earth did this many Gaoler's get in here. [/quote]
Snallygaster wrote on 2023-08-13 07:31:54:
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Wildclaws. My least favorite modern breed, and yet I have more of them than a few other moderns. Why.
Wildclaws. My least favorite modern breed, and yet I have more of them than a few other moderns. Why.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Snappers, I guess? I don't have a favorite breed - I like a bunch of them for different reasons. But I seem to have a surprising number of snappers. [quote name="Snallygaster" date="2023-08-13 07:31:54" ] *Squints at my lair.* How on earth did this many Gaoler's get in here. [/quote] This too. I've got a lot of gaolers for such a peace-love hippy clan. Weird.
Snappers, I guess? I don't have a favorite breed - I like a bunch of them for different reasons. But I seem to have a surprising number of snappers.
Snallygaster wrote on 2023-08-13 07:31:54:

This too. I've got a lot of gaolers for such a peace-love hippy clan. Weird.
LxbWmll.png
i have an awful lot of nocturnes even though i never really considered them favorites... similar thing going on with spirals and ridgies. might have to reconsider what i think of as favorites
i have an awful lot of nocturnes even though i never really considered them favorites... similar thing going on with spirals and ridgies. might have to reconsider what i think of as favorites
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
Imps! I adore fsd and Coatl males but for some reason I have like. A dozen m imps.
Imps! I adore fsd and Coatl males but for some reason I have like. A dozen m imps.
iO2X60T.png
Probably skydancers, they're fine and all but they're not in my top five or anything and I have soooo many. Spirals I think fall into this category too
Probably skydancers, they're fine and all but they're not in my top five or anything and I have soooo many. Spirals I think fall into this category too
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Ridgebacks. Spent years hating on them and now I have 2 or 3. They still aren’t my favorite and yet I love the ones I have.
Ridgebacks. Spent years hating on them and now I have 2 or 3. They still aren’t my favorite and yet I love the ones I have.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
1 2 3 4