Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | School of Dragons- A New Dawn (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I smiled then squeaked as Swordspine grabbed my shirt collar and tossed me back on her back. "Ack! Easy girl!" I said quickly. Swordspine wagged her tail eagerly. "Yea yea I said the A word. You love that word." I smiled, knowing the word Adventure was something she loved to hear
I smiled then squeaked as Swordspine grabbed my shirt collar and tossed me back on her back. "Ack! Easy girl!" I said quickly. Swordspine wagged her tail eagerly. "Yea yea I said the A word. You love that word." I smiled, knowing the word Adventure was something she loved to hear
Smiling at Swordspine’s enthusiasm, Synthia said, “Same with Skystrike, she never really grew up.” After looking up at the dreadstrider, who was flying in circles above the greenhouse, Synthia continued, stroking the razorwhip’s neck, “But Sheera DEFINITELY did. When she was younger, she was like any baby, but was always rather unusually protective of me, weren’t you girl? And she still is.” Sheera hummed, feeling satisfied.
Smiling at Swordspine’s enthusiasm, Synthia said, “Same with Skystrike, she never really grew up.” After looking up at the dreadstrider, who was flying in circles above the greenhouse, Synthia continued, stroking the razorwhip’s neck, “But Sheera DEFINITELY did. When she was younger, she was like any baby, but was always rather unusually protective of me, weren’t you girl? And she still is.” Sheera hummed, feeling satisfied.
Untitled390-20240403161955.png
I smiled slightly and managed to get off Swordspine without getting thwacked by her tail, which was wagging a mile a minute. "Ack! Easy girl!" I said, ducking quickly. I skidded in front of Swordspine to avoid her tail once again
I smiled slightly and managed to get off Swordspine without getting thwacked by her tail, which was wagging a mile a minute. "Ack! Easy girl!" I said, ducking quickly. I skidded in front of Swordspine to avoid her tail once again
Jaok nodded, grinning like an idiot. These girls were actually pretty fun, and Dark spray definitely seemed to like them, from the way she was frolicking around them, playing with her new found toy.

All of the sudden, the screech of a Night fury echoed through the sky. The black form of Toothless hurdled through sky and pulled up just before landing next to the dragon riders. Hiccup stepped off and pulled off his helmet. "Hey guys, sorry for taking a bit. The forth dragon rider ran into some difficulties because of the storm last night, but she'll join us as soon as she can. Have you guys all introduced yourselves? I figure I can give the briefing now, and you can catch up others later. So essentially I've located an area of the map that rumors of a dragon that doesn't match any discovered species have been coming from. But it's rather far out and requires deeper investigation than a basic scouting party can accomplish. I'm sending you out to create a temporary base and conduct a thorough investigation of the surrounding islands to see if you can discover the source of these rumours. I'm addition to that, any reports of resident dragon species, natural resources, and dragon hunter activity. Does that all make sense? Oh, and I know you likely don't know each other well, but if you want you can discuss how you want to divide up responsibilities on the mission or elect a leader."

Jaok looked at him in a little bit of shock, desperately trying to process all the information. Normally he did fine on missions, but it had never been something that required that much... Autonomy. Especially not that required working with a team. He realized that the silence was stretching for far too long, but he could hardly formulate thoughts much less words.
Jaok nodded, grinning like an idiot. These girls were actually pretty fun, and Dark spray definitely seemed to like them, from the way she was frolicking around them, playing with her new found toy.

All of the sudden, the screech of a Night fury echoed through the sky. The black form of Toothless hurdled through sky and pulled up just before landing next to the dragon riders. Hiccup stepped off and pulled off his helmet. "Hey guys, sorry for taking a bit. The forth dragon rider ran into some difficulties because of the storm last night, but she'll join us as soon as she can. Have you guys all introduced yourselves? I figure I can give the briefing now, and you can catch up others later. So essentially I've located an area of the map that rumors of a dragon that doesn't match any discovered species have been coming from. But it's rather far out and requires deeper investigation than a basic scouting party can accomplish. I'm sending you out to create a temporary base and conduct a thorough investigation of the surrounding islands to see if you can discover the source of these rumours. I'm addition to that, any reports of resident dragon species, natural resources, and dragon hunter activity. Does that all make sense? Oh, and I know you likely don't know each other well, but if you want you can discuss how you want to divide up responsibilities on the mission or elect a leader."

Jaok looked at him in a little bit of shock, desperately trying to process all the information. Normally he did fine on missions, but it had never been something that required that much... Autonomy. Especially not that required working with a team. He realized that the silence was stretching for far too long, but he could hardly formulate thoughts much less words.
I nodded, piecing it together quickly. This was so Hiccup to throw all this info on us in one swoop. I smiled to Toothless and rubbed Swordspine's chin. "No promises that I will leave any hunter camps in relatively good shape." I snickered, remembering the last camp I had been to. I definitely let the dynamite fly on that one...literally. I beamed and leaned on my sword casually.
I nodded, piecing it together quickly. This was so Hiccup to throw all this info on us in one swoop. I smiled to Toothless and rubbed Swordspine's chin. "No promises that I will leave any hunter camps in relatively good shape." I snickered, remembering the last camp I had been to. I definitely let the dynamite fly on that one...literally. I beamed and leaned on my sword casually.
Synthia nodded throughout the whole of Hiccup’s info-dump. Typical. She was good at processing everything though, since she occasionally talks like that herself. After grinning at Jadee’s comment, she noticed that Jaok looked a little overwhelmed. She understood, since she was also kind of new to this ‘teamwork’ thing, and spoke up about it. “How exactly are we going to split up the responsibilities?” She asked Hiccup.
Synthia nodded throughout the whole of Hiccup’s info-dump. Typical. She was good at processing everything though, since she occasionally talks like that herself. After grinning at Jadee’s comment, she noticed that Jaok looked a little overwhelmed. She understood, since she was also kind of new to this ‘teamwork’ thing, and spoke up about it. “How exactly are we going to split up the responsibilities?” She asked Hiccup.
Untitled390-20240403161955.png
Jaok managed a weak chuckle at the story. He thought he'd heard rumors of a dragon rider blowing up a camp, and was impressed that it might be Jaded. But that feeling quickly died when Cynthia asked about splitting up responsibilities. Because really, he had no clue.

Hiccup laughed at Jadee's proclamation. "As long as you're not putting yourself or your team at risk, then I'd expect no less. And Synthia, that would be up to your team and how you think it would be best. But to get started, here's a list of the supplied you'll likely need, and a map of the area. Let me know if you guys need anything else, I believe you'll do great!"

Toothless flapped his wings in agreement, bobbing his head and shooting a blast of plasma into the air.
Jaok managed a weak chuckle at the story. He thought he'd heard rumors of a dragon rider blowing up a camp, and was impressed that it might be Jaded. But that feeling quickly died when Cynthia asked about splitting up responsibilities. Because really, he had no clue.

Hiccup laughed at Jadee's proclamation. "As long as you're not putting yourself or your team at risk, then I'd expect no less. And Synthia, that would be up to your team and how you think it would be best. But to get started, here's a list of the supplied you'll likely need, and a map of the area. Let me know if you guys need anything else, I believe you'll do great!"

Toothless flapped his wings in agreement, bobbing his head and shooting a blast of plasma into the air.
I grinned. "Perfect. Those hunters are gonna shake in their boots." I rubbed Swordspine's chin, who purred. I smiled to Toothless and sheathed my sword. "I am offically excited for this." I said excitedly.
I grinned. "Perfect. Those hunters are gonna shake in their boots." I rubbed Swordspine's chin, who purred. I smiled to Toothless and sheathed my sword. "I am offically excited for this." I said excitedly.
Jaok paused, then took the papers from Hiccup. Jadee's enthusiasm did a little to make him feel better, but not that much better.

"Good luck guys. I'll be around if you need me." Hiccup told them, before getting back on Toothless and flying off.

Jaok looked around between the two girls. Sensing his nerves, Frost fire nuzzled his shoulder and leaned into him. He cleared his throat before asking, "so, I guess we should figure out a plan?" His voice came out far higher and more strained than he'd planned, and he grimaced slightly at the sound of it. Yes he was nervous, but they didn't have to know that.
Jaok paused, then took the papers from Hiccup. Jadee's enthusiasm did a little to make him feel better, but not that much better.

"Good luck guys. I'll be around if you need me." Hiccup told them, before getting back on Toothless and flying off.

Jaok looked around between the two girls. Sensing his nerves, Frost fire nuzzled his shoulder and leaned into him. He cleared his throat before asking, "so, I guess we should figure out a plan?" His voice came out far higher and more strained than he'd planned, and he grimaced slightly at the sound of it. Yes he was nervous, but they didn't have to know that.
( I'm struggling with adding images to my form, but I will jump in in a few minutes with my first post. Gotta type it up.)
( I'm struggling with adding images to my form, but I will jump in in a few minutes with my first post. Gotta type it up.)
OOFD: Overly Obsessive Fangirl Disorder
1 2 3 4 5 6 7