Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Outsiders (Book/Movie)
1 2
Yes! I read this book in class and watched the movie, and it was probably the best thing I ever read for a class. It's great.
Yes! I read this book in class and watched the movie, and it was probably the best thing I ever read for a class. It's great.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
BEEP BEEP YES! I have read this book 4 times and I ADORE IT SO MUCH EEEEEEEEE!

The movie on the other hand.. Meh. The celebrity casting is cool, like Patrick Swayze as a teenager? YES! But the movie itself was completely different to my imagination of the book.

I'm planning to read it again.

A bit random but why do we get vivid hallucinations from looking at slices of tree with ink on them?
BEEP BEEP YES! I have read this book 4 times and I ADORE IT SO MUCH EEEEEEEEE!

The movie on the other hand.. Meh. The celebrity casting is cool, like Patrick Swayze as a teenager? YES! But the movie itself was completely different to my imagination of the book.

I'm planning to read it again.

A bit random but why do we get vivid hallucinations from looking at slices of tree with ink on them?
Read it in the 7th grade and I loved it!
Read it in the 7th grade and I loved it!
FMA02Pn.png
Almost everyone in my class in grade 7 HATED it ;-; it was such a touching story tho...
Almost everyone in my class in grade 7 HATED it ;-; it was such a touching story tho...
omg that book was so important to me when i was in middle/high school. did you know that the author fervently denies that any of the characters are gay on twitter? its hilarious...and ridiculous, like yeah its her book but how could you not realize you were writing something with such homosexual potential that is spurned a gay awakening for so many kids? your book is gay lady.
omg that book was so important to me when i was in middle/high school. did you know that the author fervently denies that any of the characters are gay on twitter? its hilarious...and ridiculous, like yeah its her book but how could you not realize you were writing something with such homosexual potential that is spurned a gay awakening for so many kids? your book is gay lady.
fwc8fGV.png
@Szel
Oof the Twitter drama...
@Szel
Oof the Twitter drama...
This.book.made.me.sick.
I was so obsessed with it my stomach started hurting so bad i couldnt go to school
This.book.made.me.sick.
I was so obsessed with it my stomach started hurting so bad i couldnt go to school
you can call me alex
they/them or he/him
i have vauge memories of reading it in english class years ago, i mostly remember that my copy of the book was falling apart lol. Also, "stay golden, ponyboy". dont know why i remember that. not much else in my memory abt it though lol
i have vauge memories of reading it in english class years ago, i mostly remember that my copy of the book was falling apart lol. Also, "stay golden, ponyboy". dont know why i remember that. not much else in my memory abt it though lol
~Wishlist~
~Badge Hoard~
~Neocities~
placeholder placeholder placeholder bob.gif
OOOH yeah my middle school Eng class read it
I quite like it, one of the better books (I also remember reading the Giver for a book and some others but I forgot them XD)

"Stay golden, Ponyboy" is iconic and I swear some ppl saw like (I think Sodapop) kinda naked (but covered?) in the movie and were like :OOOOO.
I think most ppl that I know that had to read it liked it, deffo one of the ones they better remember!!
OOOH yeah my middle school Eng class read it
I quite like it, one of the better books (I also remember reading the Giver for a book and some others but I forgot them XD)

"Stay golden, Ponyboy" is iconic and I swear some ppl saw like (I think Sodapop) kinda naked (but covered?) in the movie and were like :OOOOO.
I think most ppl that I know that had to read it liked it, deffo one of the ones they better remember!!
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
i went to 4 high schools every year basically. and every move was just "we're doing an assignment about this book/movie" like cool. i just did that.
you'd think i'd remember it
but i dont. i remember it being GOOD but it became so annoying that I needed to forget about it.

i went to 4 high schools every year basically. and every move was just "we're doing an assignment about this book/movie" like cool. i just did that.
you'd think i'd remember it
but i dont. i remember it being GOOD but it became so annoying that I needed to forget about it.

9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
1 2