Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/O] Lair Cleanout [Gened g1s,lvl 25s+]
1 2 3 4 5
[emoji=planet size=1]
The Avenger

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Old username: NecroticroseQT
sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
Hello you!

Can I pretty please get Ihaira and Livid anddd Maas

Ihaira for 500g?
and Livid for 800g
and Maas for 500?

Feel free to haggle a little !!
And also would you be able to hold them for 2-3 days? I'm out the country right now so my service is spotty! Just throw them all in a PA for me if those prices are OK!!
Hello you!

Can I pretty please get Ihaira and Livid anddd Maas

Ihaira for 500g?
and Livid for 800g
and Maas for 500?

Feel free to haggle a little !!
And also would you be able to hold them for 2-3 days? I'm out the country right now so my service is spotty! Just throw them all in a PA for me if those prices are OK!!
Cosmos_tea_and_cake.png Dressage_Raffle.png
@loulemon

i am more than happy to hold them for you! I am also very good with all three of these prices! :D Ill send you PAs for all three, thank you so much!
@loulemon

i am more than happy to hold them for you! I am also very good with all three of these prices! :D Ill send you PAs for all three, thank you so much!
The Avenger

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
I just realised there's two livids! I was enquiring abt the undertide! they are all GORGEOUS and I just know they will all find amazing homes <3
I just realised there's two livids! I was enquiring abt the undertide! they are all GORGEOUS and I just know they will all find amazing homes <3
Cosmos_tea_and_cake.png Dressage_Raffle.png
@loulemon

no worries, i knew what you meant! :) i put the undertide on the PA for you along with the others :)
@loulemon

no worries, i knew what you meant! :) i put the undertide on the PA for you along with the others :)
The Avenger

sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
[emoji=planet size=1]
The Avenger

sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
[emoji=planet size=1]
The Avenger

sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
Hii could I buy Athring for 1500g?
Hii could I buy Athring for 1500g?
oo5y9CI.gif medkit / med - she/they
please mention me if you are talking to me :-o
i most likely won’t see it (if you don’t mention)
@sequest

Absolutely!!! I'll send you a PA with them <3
@sequest

Absolutely!!! I'll send you a PA with them <3
The Avenger

sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
[emoji=planet size=1]
The Avenger

sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
1 2 3 4 5