Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Frozen Excavating
Since last night, I have tried to use the excavation minigame(?) where we can get familiars to no avail. It will not let me click on any of the normal buttons other than the share knowledge option. Is this supposed to happen or is this a glitch?
Since last night, I have tried to use the excavation minigame(?) where we can get familiars to no avail. It will not let me click on any of the normal buttons other than the share knowledge option. Is this supposed to happen or is this a glitch?
@AlreadyMadness scroll all the way down the page, and see if you have any rewards you can claim. you cannot continue digging until you have claimed all available rewards.
@AlreadyMadness scroll all the way down the page, and see if you have any rewards you can claim. you cannot continue digging until you have claimed all available rewards.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark thank you! I didn’t notice that I had something to claim.
@Ralzakark thank you! I didn’t notice that I had something to claim.