Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So when is Coliseum getting revamped?
1 2 3
@Natron - I admit that I've been very bad at keeping up with updates; could you touch on what the refactor is?
@Natron - I admit that I've been very bad at keeping up with updates; could you touch on what the refactor is?
[quote name="owlpocalypse" date="2023-08-09 18:50:07" ] Honestly, I'd be happy enough if they just tweaked the dodge rate on enemies. No matter what level you're at or how strong your dragon is, it's pretty ridiculous. [/quote] A finger on the monkey paw curls! Your wish is granted: Enemies now have a 50% Dodge rate!
owlpocalypse wrote on 2023-08-09 18:50:07:
Honestly, I'd be happy enough if they just tweaked the dodge rate on enemies. No matter what level you're at or how strong your dragon is, it's pretty ridiculous.

A finger on the monkey paw curls! Your wish is granted: Enemies now have a 50% Dodge rate!
3cfd76cef7c18c67807bba6438d0d1c0eea46682.png Stilll don't know what to put here...

Skin Shop

Wishlist!
Click on my children
[
Lol it already was: this is the improved version. Obviously there's more that needs doing, but there always is
Lol it already was: this is the improved version. Obviously there's more that needs doing, but there always is
Professional Grump

I live for memes
[quote name="SerpentineSage" date="2023-08-09 17:56:18" ] I just want to full screen on mobile again[emoji=obelisk sleepy size=1] [/quote] Ok so it wasn't just me, could have sworn I could full screen on mobile last Warrior's Way. Now I have to zoom in and deal with it zooming out if i double tap too fast [emoji=aberration deadpan size=1]
SerpentineSage wrote on 2023-08-09 17:56:18:
I just want to full screen on mobile again

Ok so it wasn't just me, could have sworn I could full screen on mobile last Warrior's Way. Now I have to zoom in and deal with it zooming out if i double tap too fast
3879262.png17004375.png4948948.png
rated match will come out right after adventure mode

which is to say never /j
rated match will come out right after adventure mode

which is to say never /j
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
@Xynlra It definitely comes and goes. I believe I was able to play full screen a couple months ago, before or around the anniversary[emoji=obelisk confused size=1]
@Xynlra It definitely comes and goes. I believe I was able to play full screen a couple months ago, before or around the anniversary
[quote name="bittersuite" date="2023-08-09 16:40:22" ] I swore Undel said that the 'camping' mechanic would be changed to restore a percentage of HP each time. Really looking forward for that to be implemented eventually, I dunno how long it's been since she announced that. ETA: she said it on Jan 18, 2023. [quote]Remove the randomized buff that completing a camping check provides, and replace it with a recharge on your dragons health. This is a universal benefit and could allow a party of dragons to keep their victory chain bonus going.[/quote] [/quote] i completely forgot about that [emoji=skull size=1] wonder if they got held up with the achievements revamp? either way, it would be nice to have it added soon....
bittersuite wrote on 2023-08-09 16:40:22:
I swore Undel said that the 'camping' mechanic would be changed to restore a percentage of HP each time. Really looking forward for that to be implemented eventually, I dunno how long it's been since she announced that.

ETA: she said it on Jan 18, 2023.
Quote:
Remove the randomized buff that completing a camping check provides, and replace it with a recharge on your dragons health. This is a universal benefit and could allow a party of dragons to keep their victory chain bonus going.
i completely forgot about that wonder if they got held up with the achievements revamp?
either way, it would be nice to have it added soon....
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
[quote name="Acetheaxolotl" date="2023-08-09 19:09:38" ] [quote name="SerpentineSage" date="2023-08-09 17:56:18" ] I just want to full screen on mobile again[emoji=obelisk sleepy size=1] [/quote] .... YOU COULD FULLSCREEN MOBILE- [/quote] doing coli on mobile is such a pain. sometimes ill fat finger and use the wrong move or accidentally click the potion menu. i know thats 100% user error but still
Acetheaxolotl wrote on 2023-08-09 19:09:38:
SerpentineSage wrote on 2023-08-09 17:56:18:
I just want to full screen on mobile again

YOU COULD FULLSCREEN MOBILE-
doing coli on mobile is such a pain. sometimes ill fat finger and use the wrong move or accidentally click the potion menu. i know thats 100% user error but still
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@ninety9wyverns I've played exclusively mobile my entire 9+ years, I know no other way! Also forever hitting the potion button as I'm trying to blast thru battles as well[emoji=obelisk laughing size=1]
@ninety9wyverns I've played exclusively mobile my entire 9+ years, I know no other way! Also forever hitting the potion button as I'm trying to blast thru battles as well
@SerpentineSage glad to know its not just me then! haha [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
@SerpentineSage glad to know its not just me then! haha
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2 3