Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Recommend me PS4/Switch Games?
1 2 3 4
Do you have your own desktop? If yes I would recommend to play games mostly on PC as you can mod them if you want & they tends to sale more c:

Honestly I bought my switch only for pokemon series so I can't really recommend excepting them in case of switch... XD

For PS4, I have some of the good games:
- Last of Us (If you love horror game)
- Bloodborne (If you love challenge)
- Uncharted

Horizon Zero Dawn was only available on PS4 but they're now available on PC. It's really good game! It's sequel, Horizon Forbidden West is only available on PS4 though. It's not good as much as HZD in terms of story but still a good game c:
Do you have your own desktop? If yes I would recommend to play games mostly on PC as you can mod them if you want & they tends to sale more c:

Honestly I bought my switch only for pokemon series so I can't really recommend excepting them in case of switch... XD

For PS4, I have some of the good games:
- Last of Us (If you love horror game)
- Bloodborne (If you love challenge)
- Uncharted

Horizon Zero Dawn was only available on PS4 but they're now available on PC. It's really good game! It's sequel, Horizon Forbidden West is only available on PS4 though. It's not good as much as HZD in terms of story but still a good game c:
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Here's some Switch recs!

- Hollow Knight (Metroidvania, Soulslike, good if you enjoy platformers and/or harder games)

- Stardew Valley (Farming Similator, good if you enjoy more relaxing games)

- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Social Simulation, also good if you need something to help you relax)

- Hades (Roguelike, another hard one - but very fun!)

- Pokemon Legends: Arceus (Action role playing, I'm honestly not a fan of most Switch Pokemon games but this one is an exception, it's SO MUCH fun and I highly reccommend it, whether you've played Pokemon before or not!)

- Detention (Horror Point and Click, REALLY interesting horror game with a story that's gonna keep you interested the entire time, and not too scary if you're not a huge fan of horror)

Also, obligatory Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom mentions. Both great games, but I'm pretty sure everybody knows about them, haha.
Here's some Switch recs!

- Hollow Knight (Metroidvania, Soulslike, good if you enjoy platformers and/or harder games)

- Stardew Valley (Farming Similator, good if you enjoy more relaxing games)

- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Social Simulation, also good if you need something to help you relax)

- Hades (Roguelike, another hard one - but very fun!)

- Pokemon Legends: Arceus (Action role playing, I'm honestly not a fan of most Switch Pokemon games but this one is an exception, it's SO MUCH fun and I highly reccommend it, whether you've played Pokemon before or not!)

- Detention (Horror Point and Click, REALLY interesting horror game with a story that's gonna keep you interested the entire time, and not too scary if you're not a huge fan of horror)

Also, obligatory Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom mentions. Both great games, but I'm pretty sure everybody knows about them, haha.
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
Here's some games for the switch. Not sure what you're into, so I put in a variety.

All Star Game: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Fun Party Game with Friends: Mario Kart 8

Pure Strategy, No Story: Into the Breach

Short Indie Logical Deduction Game: Return of the Obra Dinn

An Emotionally Charged And Looong Adventure: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (But watch a spoiler free video on gameplay first because the tutorials are terrible)

Deep Diving For Diamonds In The Rough: 13 Sentinel: Aegis Rim (The best sci-fi visual novel. Actually the best sci-fi anything in any media ever)
Here's some games for the switch. Not sure what you're into, so I put in a variety.

All Star Game: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Fun Party Game with Friends: Mario Kart 8

Pure Strategy, No Story: Into the Breach

Short Indie Logical Deduction Game: Return of the Obra Dinn

An Emotionally Charged And Looong Adventure: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (But watch a spoiler free video on gameplay first because the tutorials are terrible)

Deep Diving For Diamonds In The Rough: 13 Sentinel: Aegis Rim (The best sci-fi visual novel. Actually the best sci-fi anything in any media ever)
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
i would recommend The Last Guardian! its a super cool game with amazing graphics and a beautiful story. You may or may not have heard about it, it’s a bit of an oldie - released in 2016. It’s for PS4. You play as a boy who befriends a giant animal named Trico, he’s like a half bird half dog creature. Most of the gameplay is based on solving puzzles.
i would recommend The Last Guardian! its a super cool game with amazing graphics and a beautiful story. You may or may not have heard about it, it’s a bit of an oldie - released in 2016. It’s for PS4. You play as a boy who befriends a giant animal named Trico, he’s like a half bird half dog creature. Most of the gameplay is based on solving puzzles.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
for the PS4 I recomend:

- Uncharted 4 fun and the previous games aren't needed to understand the story!
- The Evil Within fun survivor horror game kind of like RE4.
- Borderlands 2 or The PreSequel a really great FPS game.
- Resident Evil 7 and 8 some of my favorite RE games and just a joy to play through!
- Death Stranding not a game for everyone but has a very cool story and unique gameplay mechanics.
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate my fave modern AC game and has fun gameplay.
- Persona 4 Golden honestly the best persona game!
- Zero Escape 999/VLR good puzzle room escape game with complex story telling.

and for the Switch there are these titles:

- Death Mark a horror visual novel.
- Spirit Hunter NG made by the same people who made Death Mark, also a horror visual novel.
- The House of Fata Morgana anoter visual novel, but this one has less gameplay then the other two!
- Kowloon High-School Chronicle a neat dungeon crawler/visual novel, has interesting puzzles and game mechanics.
- No More Heroes 1/2 a good hack and slash.
- Devil May Cry Collection another good hack and slash with a killer soundtrack!
- Final Fantasy 4 a good classic JRPG title.
- Castlevania Advance Collection some of the best castlevania games are in this collection and are worth a play!
for the PS4 I recomend:

- Uncharted 4 fun and the previous games aren't needed to understand the story!
- The Evil Within fun survivor horror game kind of like RE4.
- Borderlands 2 or The PreSequel a really great FPS game.
- Resident Evil 7 and 8 some of my favorite RE games and just a joy to play through!
- Death Stranding not a game for everyone but has a very cool story and unique gameplay mechanics.
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate my fave modern AC game and has fun gameplay.
- Persona 4 Golden honestly the best persona game!
- Zero Escape 999/VLR good puzzle room escape game with complex story telling.

and for the Switch there are these titles:

- Death Mark a horror visual novel.
- Spirit Hunter NG made by the same people who made Death Mark, also a horror visual novel.
- The House of Fata Morgana anoter visual novel, but this one has less gameplay then the other two!
- Kowloon High-School Chronicle a neat dungeon crawler/visual novel, has interesting puzzles and game mechanics.
- No More Heroes 1/2 a good hack and slash.
- Devil May Cry Collection another good hack and slash with a killer soundtrack!
- Final Fantasy 4 a good classic JRPG title.
- Castlevania Advance Collection some of the best castlevania games are in this collection and are worth a play!
dTnuN0I.png
I recently stubled acros "Sakuna of Rice and Ruin" and have been glued to my Steam Deck ever since.
It's a really cute game that combines dynamic combat with the relaxing vibe of farming simulators. All in an old fashioned japanese way
If you like games like Stardew Valles or Harvest Moon, but are at the same time interested in little Indie-games like Hades or Dead Cells, this might be just the game for you!
Without Spoiling too much: You basically play the Offspring of the Godess of Harvest and the God of war. So both farming AND Combat are basically your devine skills.
And believe me when I say you will value every single grain of rice with entirely new eyes after playing this game.
I bought it during a Steam Sale, but it's availabe for the Nintendo Switch too as far as i know.

Here is the gameplay trailer if this sounds Interesting to you :D

Other games i can heavily recommend if you never played or heard of them:
Combat: Dead Cells, Hades, Cult of the Lamb
Relaxing/ Cute: Spiritfarer, Slime Rancher, Cozy Grove
I recently stubled acros "Sakuna of Rice and Ruin" and have been glued to my Steam Deck ever since.
It's a really cute game that combines dynamic combat with the relaxing vibe of farming simulators. All in an old fashioned japanese way
If you like games like Stardew Valles or Harvest Moon, but are at the same time interested in little Indie-games like Hades or Dead Cells, this might be just the game for you!
Without Spoiling too much: You basically play the Offspring of the Godess of Harvest and the God of war. So both farming AND Combat are basically your devine skills.
And believe me when I say you will value every single grain of rice with entirely new eyes after playing this game.
I bought it during a Steam Sale, but it's availabe for the Nintendo Switch too as far as i know.

Here is the gameplay trailer if this sounds Interesting to you :D

Other games i can heavily recommend if you never played or heard of them:
Combat: Dead Cells, Hades, Cult of the Lamb
Relaxing/ Cute: Spiritfarer, Slime Rancher, Cozy Grove
Me Fandragons
if you want something long and pretty check out okami! it's pretty cheap as it's been out for ages but it's so atmospheric and beautiful with a really unique art style and a great soundtrack. if you don't know what it is, it's a puzzle/beat em up/exploration game that follows the sun god, amaterasu (in wolf form) and her companion issun as they try to regain her powers to defeat the monsters that have plagued the land. the gimmick is that you use her powers by drawing on screen with the brush mechanic to solve puzzles, fight monsters, platform, etc the other cool thing is that even if you know nothing about japanese mythology and folklore, it's still localized well enough that you can figure out what's going on, but having some knowledge of myths here and there can really enhance your experience. [emoji=paintbrush size=1]
if you want something long and pretty check out okami! it's pretty cheap as it's been out for ages but it's so atmospheric and beautiful with a really unique art style and a great soundtrack.

if you don't know what it is, it's a puzzle/beat em up/exploration game that follows the sun god, amaterasu (in wolf form) and her companion issun as they try to regain her powers to defeat the monsters that have plagued the land. the gimmick is that you use her powers by drawing on screen with the brush mechanic to solve puzzles, fight monsters, platform, etc

the other cool thing is that even if you know nothing about japanese mythology and folklore, it's still localized well enough that you can figure out what's going on, but having some knowledge of myths here and there can really enhance your experience.
d591369331873c77248b0258e358f40cdb38c66d.png
he/him
If visual novels and murder mysteries are a thing you like, I'd also recommend the Ace Attorney Turnabout Collection on PS4.

In Ace Attorney, you play as a defense attorney who must prove his client's innocence in court. Investigate crime scenes for evidence, and expose the lies in witness testimony in court.
The characters are quirky, there's a fair bit of humour, and it doesn't take itself too seriously.
The original trilogy is two decades old, but I think it's worth a look if this sounds interesting or you enjoy the genre.

The Turnabout Collection bundle contains the HD re-releases of all three games in the original Ace Attorney trilogy, plus the two Great Ace Attorney games.
It's currently very discounted on PSN in some regions!
If visual novels and murder mysteries are a thing you like, I'd also recommend the Ace Attorney Turnabout Collection on PS4.

In Ace Attorney, you play as a defense attorney who must prove his client's innocence in court. Investigate crime scenes for evidence, and expose the lies in witness testimony in court.
The characters are quirky, there's a fair bit of humour, and it doesn't take itself too seriously.
The original trilogy is two decades old, but I think it's worth a look if this sounds interesting or you enjoy the genre.

The Turnabout Collection bundle contains the HD re-releases of all three games in the original Ace Attorney trilogy, plus the two Great Ace Attorney games.
It's currently very discounted on PSN in some regions!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
games for the switch i've played and loved:

loz: breath of the wild AND tears of the kingdom. just... don't play them back to back -- the combat can get a bit exhausting if you do

stardew valley is a great comfort game to play when you need to relax or if you're having trouble sleeping

chicory: a colorful tale is a beautiful little indie game revolving around coloring in the world around you, and finding meaning in your life. it's really something special

spiritfarer: you want to cry? you want to cry a lot?. yeah, play this game. catharsis is wonderful, but it deals with heavy real-world illnesses (cancer, dementia, mental illness) and doesn't really sugarcoat it, because that's sort of the point.

doki doki literature club: you've probably played it on steam, but in the event you haven't it got a physical release for the switch! it's a totally normal, cute dating sim (except for when it's not). heed the warning at the start of the game, and come in prepared for the worst. it's graphic in some places

monster sanctuary: a pleasant team-building monster catcher, like pokemon mixed with something like final fantasy. it's got beautiful art, and a pretty good plot!

Chocobo's Dungeon Every Buddy!: a remake of an old favorite of mine, the game looks cute but is actually brutally hard. i've only ever actually beaten this game once, for something of half a dozen attempts. it's a mystery dungeon type game, with all the difficulty that entails.

monster hunter (genU/rise/world): what it says on the tin. get big ol weapons, fight bigger monsters. play rise if you're new to the series, world if you want to play an actually good game, and gen u if you hate yourself (note: i hate myself)

for the playstation 4:

bloodborne: one of my top 5 favorite games of all time. eldritch horror meets gothic architecture meets dark souls; learn the eldritch truth and fight bigger, bloodier baddies in some of the best combat fromsoft has to offer. i've platinumed this game and still want to come back for more.

sekiro: shadows die twice: one of my top 5 favorite games of all time. play as a shinobi protecting his young master, a boy named kuro, from those who wish to use his supernatural abilities for themselves. very classically japanese, gorgeous, and again, some of the best combat fromsoft has to offer. no patches, though, so take it with a very small grain of salt.

persona 5/royale: disclaimer: i've only played base p5, but i only narrowly missed a plat trophy because of a lame glitch i didn't catch until it was far too late. play as a high-schooler who comes into supernatural abilities with his besties and help rid the world of evildoers by killing the evil at the source: the brain. very stylish and has GREAT music and gameplay, overall a fantastic game

inscryption: a deck builder rougelite with a twist. can't really do it justice, i'd really just check it out for yourself

borderlands 2: currently replaying for like the 4th time! find lots of weaponry (not sure if the site will censor the type of weaponry) that is randomized over literally millions of options, play solo or with your friends to take down difficult bosses and kill one Handsome Jack, gamings best villain. even if you're not into fps games, play it for jack. you know you want to. it's raunchy and filled with bad language, but that's why it's rated M.

slime rancher: need a break from all the soulsborne? slime rancher. collect little blobs of raw happiness and explore a brightly colored world that will leave you smiling the whole time. the game lags pretty bad sometimes with all the entities on screen, but i hear it runs better on the ps5! pretty funny how my console hated slime rancher more than elden ring, though.

speaking of: elden ring! play as a foul tarnished and fight your way up the bad guy tier list until you get to marry a dead chick. think dark souls x skyrim, a lot of fun with a lot of cool spots to explore, but be well prepared for the endgame -- it starts to hit the fan around a very large firey boss with an eye in his stomach.

dragon age: inquisition: the third installment of my all time favorite series, inquisition is friendly to both newcomers and veterans of the series. run an emergency political organization in a wonderful fantasy world to stop a guy who really likes blood sacrifice, slavery, and killing everything you hold dear. by far the largest game in the series, it's sure to keep you invested for around 40-60 hours.

hope this didn't get too long! i didn't just want to list a bunch of games without a little bit about them, so you could pick and choose what sounded interesting. hope you have fun!
games for the switch i've played and loved:

loz: breath of the wild AND tears of the kingdom. just... don't play them back to back -- the combat can get a bit exhausting if you do

stardew valley is a great comfort game to play when you need to relax or if you're having trouble sleeping

chicory: a colorful tale is a beautiful little indie game revolving around coloring in the world around you, and finding meaning in your life. it's really something special

spiritfarer: you want to cry? you want to cry a lot?. yeah, play this game. catharsis is wonderful, but it deals with heavy real-world illnesses (cancer, dementia, mental illness) and doesn't really sugarcoat it, because that's sort of the point.

doki doki literature club: you've probably played it on steam, but in the event you haven't it got a physical release for the switch! it's a totally normal, cute dating sim (except for when it's not). heed the warning at the start of the game, and come in prepared for the worst. it's graphic in some places

monster sanctuary: a pleasant team-building monster catcher, like pokemon mixed with something like final fantasy. it's got beautiful art, and a pretty good plot!

Chocobo's Dungeon Every Buddy!: a remake of an old favorite of mine, the game looks cute but is actually brutally hard. i've only ever actually beaten this game once, for something of half a dozen attempts. it's a mystery dungeon type game, with all the difficulty that entails.

monster hunter (genU/rise/world): what it says on the tin. get big ol weapons, fight bigger monsters. play rise if you're new to the series, world if you want to play an actually good game, and gen u if you hate yourself (note: i hate myself)

for the playstation 4:

bloodborne: one of my top 5 favorite games of all time. eldritch horror meets gothic architecture meets dark souls; learn the eldritch truth and fight bigger, bloodier baddies in some of the best combat fromsoft has to offer. i've platinumed this game and still want to come back for more.

sekiro: shadows die twice: one of my top 5 favorite games of all time. play as a shinobi protecting his young master, a boy named kuro, from those who wish to use his supernatural abilities for themselves. very classically japanese, gorgeous, and again, some of the best combat fromsoft has to offer. no patches, though, so take it with a very small grain of salt.

persona 5/royale: disclaimer: i've only played base p5, but i only narrowly missed a plat trophy because of a lame glitch i didn't catch until it was far too late. play as a high-schooler who comes into supernatural abilities with his besties and help rid the world of evildoers by killing the evil at the source: the brain. very stylish and has GREAT music and gameplay, overall a fantastic game

inscryption: a deck builder rougelite with a twist. can't really do it justice, i'd really just check it out for yourself

borderlands 2: currently replaying for like the 4th time! find lots of weaponry (not sure if the site will censor the type of weaponry) that is randomized over literally millions of options, play solo or with your friends to take down difficult bosses and kill one Handsome Jack, gamings best villain. even if you're not into fps games, play it for jack. you know you want to. it's raunchy and filled with bad language, but that's why it's rated M.

slime rancher: need a break from all the soulsborne? slime rancher. collect little blobs of raw happiness and explore a brightly colored world that will leave you smiling the whole time. the game lags pretty bad sometimes with all the entities on screen, but i hear it runs better on the ps5! pretty funny how my console hated slime rancher more than elden ring, though.

speaking of: elden ring! play as a foul tarnished and fight your way up the bad guy tier list until you get to marry a dead chick. think dark souls x skyrim, a lot of fun with a lot of cool spots to explore, but be well prepared for the endgame -- it starts to hit the fan around a very large firey boss with an eye in his stomach.

dragon age: inquisition: the third installment of my all time favorite series, inquisition is friendly to both newcomers and veterans of the series. run an emergency political organization in a wonderful fantasy world to stop a guy who really likes blood sacrifice, slavery, and killing everything you hold dear. by far the largest game in the series, it's sure to keep you invested for around 40-60 hours.

hope this didn't get too long! i didn't just want to list a bunch of games without a little bit about them, so you could pick and choose what sounded interesting. hope you have fun!
tOF3gv4.png
Miitopia for the switch is absolutely fun if you like easier things and customization you can make manmade horrors beyond your comprehension with. The 3ds version is somewhat different with the same premise. There’s also a horse in this version, which is really fun depending on what class you pick for your main playable character. For me, I primarily took the Imp class for my main oc (second part if you don’t know when you unlock it) and one of the things with the horse leads to some great combat.

I don’t have many games for the nintendo switch I own. I can also vouch for Stardew Valley on other consoles, although I haven’t played on the switch and even then I’ve only played a tiny amount on an Xbox One.
Miitopia for the switch is absolutely fun if you like easier things and customization you can make manmade horrors beyond your comprehension with. The 3ds version is somewhat different with the same premise. There’s also a horse in this version, which is really fun depending on what class you pick for your main playable character. For me, I primarily took the Imp class for my main oc (second part if you don’t know when you unlock it) and one of the things with the horse leads to some great combat.

I don’t have many games for the nintendo switch I own. I can also vouch for Stardew Valley on other consoles, although I haven’t played on the switch and even then I’ve only played a tiny amount on an Xbox One.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
1 2 3 4