Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Remade)
1 2 3 4

NEW POST HERE!

New Player: A Player with an account age of less than or equal to 5 months old as of viewing this post

(This means even if you view this post one year from now and your account is one month old, you can still get a free dragon!)
I will be double-checking your account age before confirming!

Each player gets one free dragon from me. This means once you ask for and receive a dragon for free, you can not get another free dragon from me.

I will be online and offline throughout the day. If I do not reply to you immediately, fear not; I will reply as soon as I can! If an entire 24 hours pass without a reply from me or if you are visibly skipped, you can send me a direct message!

FAQ:
-Most dragons I give away are doubles (meaning that two of the three colors in their color pattern are the same color)
-Most dragons I give away are unbred, unnamed, and untrained
-You can pick a specific dragon to get from me or make it a random grab! If you do not specify which dragon you want in your post, I will send you a random dragon
-Dragons will have placeholder names in quotation marks if they are unnamed.
-Once you accept the Crossroads message and the dragon is in your lair, they become yours. You can do anything that you want with them; name them, train them, breed them, dress them, sell them, exalt them, etc.

I noticed some users naming their dragons after the random "quotation mark stand-in" names I give them, which I find really cute and I'm glad I inspired you to name them the same name, but I also want to clarify that you don't have to do this and you should not feel pressured to do this :) you can name your dragon just about anything you want!

The Process:
1.) After you have read this entire post, you can scan the first comment below this post for a dragon that you desire for free. You can skip scanning the comment below if you desire a random dragon.
2.) Create a reply to this post with either the dragon you want or declare that you want a random dragon.
3.) What brought you to Flight Rising? Are you excited by what lies ahead? What has been the most interesting part about the site for you? (You are not required to answer these; they are just to get you thinking about this new-to-you site and the adventure ahead!)
3.5.) If you have any questions regarding this process or about Flight Rising, I'd be happy to assist you, as well! Feel free to attach your question to your reply!
4.) Once I reply to you with a confirmation message, I will be sending you a Crossroads message with a dragon attached to it (Crossroads messages can be found on the left sidebar under "Shop." Look for my pending Crossroads message and you can accept your dragon there! They will quickly appear in your lair after that!)
5.) Enjoy your dragon! I wish you the best on your personal dragon journey!

NEW POST HERE!

New Player: A Player with an account age of less than or equal to 5 months old as of viewing this post

(This means even if you view this post one year from now and your account is one month old, you can still get a free dragon!)
I will be double-checking your account age before confirming!

Each player gets one free dragon from me. This means once you ask for and receive a dragon for free, you can not get another free dragon from me.

I will be online and offline throughout the day. If I do not reply to you immediately, fear not; I will reply as soon as I can! If an entire 24 hours pass without a reply from me or if you are visibly skipped, you can send me a direct message!

FAQ:
-Most dragons I give away are doubles (meaning that two of the three colors in their color pattern are the same color)
-Most dragons I give away are unbred, unnamed, and untrained
-You can pick a specific dragon to get from me or make it a random grab! If you do not specify which dragon you want in your post, I will send you a random dragon
-Dragons will have placeholder names in quotation marks if they are unnamed.
-Once you accept the Crossroads message and the dragon is in your lair, they become yours. You can do anything that you want with them; name them, train them, breed them, dress them, sell them, exalt them, etc.

I noticed some users naming their dragons after the random "quotation mark stand-in" names I give them, which I find really cute and I'm glad I inspired you to name them the same name, but I also want to clarify that you don't have to do this and you should not feel pressured to do this :) you can name your dragon just about anything you want!

The Process:
1.) After you have read this entire post, you can scan the first comment below this post for a dragon that you desire for free. You can skip scanning the comment below if you desire a random dragon.
2.) Create a reply to this post with either the dragon you want or declare that you want a random dragon.
3.) What brought you to Flight Rising? Are you excited by what lies ahead? What has been the most interesting part about the site for you? (You are not required to answer these; they are just to get you thinking about this new-to-you site and the adventure ahead!)
3.5.) If you have any questions regarding this process or about Flight Rising, I'd be happy to assist you, as well! Feel free to attach your question to your reply!
4.) Once I reply to you with a confirmation message, I will be sending you a Crossroads message with a dragon attached to it (Crossroads messages can be found on the left sidebar under "Shop." Look for my pending Crossroads message and you can accept your dragon there! They will quickly appear in your lair after that!)
5.) Enjoy your dragon! I wish you the best on your personal dragon journey!
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
hi!!! thank you so much for doing this :-) any random dragon is fine! theyre all so pretty... i was brought to flight rising by a few different friends, being recommended over the past month or so and i FINALLY caved. having ALOT of fun poking around the site! used to play lioden & im excited to get back into an animal breeding/collecting game again. Very very delightful
i much appreciate the short "how-to" at the bottom as well!!!
hi!!! thank you so much for doing this :-) any random dragon is fine! theyre all so pretty... i was brought to flight rising by a few different friends, being recommended over the past month or so and i FINALLY caved. having ALOT of fun poking around the site! used to play lioden & im excited to get back into an animal breeding/collecting game again. Very very delightful
i much appreciate the short "how-to" at the bottom as well!!!
would love to adopt lightning!
would love to adopt lightning!
Hi is starlight still available?
Hi is starlight still available?
hii, is night still available? i've been playing this game nonstop for a week now (you can tell by my achievements) so i promise id take good care of it :] hehe
hii, is night still available? i've been playing this game nonstop for a week now (you can tell by my achievements) so i promise id take good care of it :] hehe
export202309161349127700.png nico (or grey) !!
he/him | pt/en | fr+4
carrdtoyhouse art
[quote name="TrustRae" date="2023-08-07 18:36:06" ] @orufrey hello! Night is available and you'll see them in a crossroads message momentarily! [/quote] AHHHH T_T thank you so much!! :D
TrustRae wrote on 2023-08-07 18:36:06:
@orufrey hello! Night is available and you'll see them in a crossroads message momentarily!
AHHHH T_T thank you so much!! :D
export202309161349127700.png nico (or grey) !!
he/him | pt/en | fr+4
carrdtoyhouse art
Hello! I'd love a random dragon if there are any! My friends got me into the game and its very fun :)
Hello! I'd love a random dragon if there are any! My friends got me into the game and its very fun :)
[quote name="TrustRae" date="2023-08-07 18:43:35" ] @asterisco (my apologies for the double-ping, I sent my message too early the first time) hello! I am glad you are enjoying the game! I will be sending you a dragon momentarily! [/quote] thank you!
TrustRae wrote on 2023-08-07 18:43:35:
@asterisco (my apologies for the double-ping, I sent my message too early the first time) hello! I am glad you are enjoying the game! I will be sending you a dragon momentarily!
thank you!
Hi! Is cherry up for grabs still? I’ve been playing less than a week :)
Hi! Is cherry up for grabs still? I’ve been playing less than a week :)
Bluey plz [size=7][emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1][/size]
Bluey plz
RVCJPrX.pngoutput-onlinegiftools-2.gif
1 2 3 4