Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Remade)
1 2 3 4
Surprise me with a lightning flight dragon! (Not a ridgie tho pls)
Surprise me with a lightning flight dragon! (Not a ridgie tho pls)
NzIvRCm.gif
Heyhey ^^

I wanted to ask if Bright is still available?
She's super beautiful and I would love to adopt her!

My friend introduced me to FR and so far the game is a lot of fun! The community is nice and I love that there are beautiful dragons everywhere (so I usually have problems with space because I can never resist) :D

Sry for rambling :D
Heyhey ^^

I wanted to ask if Bright is still available?
She's super beautiful and I would love to adopt her!

My friend introduced me to FR and so far the game is a lot of fun! The community is nice and I love that there are beautiful dragons everywhere (so I usually have problems with space because I can never resist) :D

Sry for rambling :D
Totally understand why :'D she's super beautiful!

Thank you very much, but I really loved her bright colors. Maybe there'll be another opportunity in the future ^^

Wish you a great day :)
Totally understand why :'D she's super beautiful!

Thank you very much, but I really loved her bright colors. Maybe there'll be another opportunity in the future ^^

Wish you a great day :)
Thank you so much for doing this! Is Storm still available?
Thank you so much for doing this! Is Storm still available?
Under construction, please send help
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87940417][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/879405/87940417_350.png[/img][/url] are they still avaliable? would love to have them. i was considering joining the site for a while and then realized a friend played it, so i ask them to refer me and now im here!
87940417_350.png

are they still avaliable? would love to have them. i was considering joining the site for a while and then realized a friend played it, so i ask them to refer me and now im here!
3delmj.png
Hello! All of them are so pretty, it's impossible to choose! Can I have a random one, please?
Hello! All of them are so pretty, it's impossible to choose! Can I have a random one, please?
Thanks so much!!
Thanks so much!!
@Orufrey
May I have Sky please
@Orufrey
May I have Sky please
I'd love to adopt Andromeda!
I'd love to adopt Andromeda!
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png
OuP0IWM.png
May I have mountain?