Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FOUND
1 2
@Simply
Sure thing! Warbler will be ready in 2 days. I'll contact my friend to see if they are available to host this breeding. If so, we can send our dragons to them. :)
@Simply
Sure thing! Warbler will be ready in 2 days. I'll contact my friend to see if they are available to host this breeding. If so, we can send our dragons to them. :)
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@uropygid thank you but I found a stud just a little bit earlier ^_^ thanks you anyways!
@Axikor perfect :) i can't wait!
@uropygid thank you but I found a stud just a little bit earlier ^_^ thanks you anyways!
@Axikor perfect :) i can't wait!
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
@Simply
no problem! c:
@Simply
no problem! c:
BAQJAbP.png
Roque is going to be bred with a triple magenta Iri/Shim/Crackle pearlcatcher tomorrow, but if you'd like, if any of the babies come out male, I'll hold them for you. I don't generally sell them, so I'd happily give one away for like 20k or the equivalent in gems if it comes out to your liking. I see you have a stud already though, so I'm sure you'll be up to your eyeballs in extremely pink babies soon enough.
Roque is going to be bred with a triple magenta Iri/Shim/Crackle pearlcatcher tomorrow, but if you'd like, if any of the babies come out male, I'll hold them for you. I don't generally sell them, so I'd happily give one away for like 20k or the equivalent in gems if it comes out to your liking. I see you have a stud already though, so I'm sure you'll be up to your eyeballs in extremely pink babies soon enough.
Pretty sure you're more than covered, but if not, my pair breed in 2 days and I'll happily sell you a baby from their nest. /;u;/ Arcane eyes to boot.
Pretty sure you're more than covered, but if not, my pair breed in 2 days and I'll happily sell you a baby from their nest. /;u;/ Arcane eyes to boot.
@Vergess ^_^ I'd like a boy! 20k will be fine, since I don't own enough gems ahaha :)
Ping me when they hatch!
@Slowpok0 thanks but I found a stud~
@Vergess ^_^ I'd like a boy! 20k will be fine, since I don't own enough gems ahaha :)
Ping me when they hatch!
@Slowpok0 thanks but I found a stud~
SegzRhj.png 0eMtFge.png
nbjXSgR.png
BoB3vvo.png
Zt2i5Ru.png
q8XCEZh.png
Looks like you're all set on this! Good luck with your future cutie-patoots and all that magenta. Hot hot tatertot. c;
Looks like you're all set on this! Good luck with your future cutie-patoots and all that magenta. Hot hot tatertot. c;
1 2