Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can a friend dragon-sit for me?
Hi, I might be having to stay in the hospital soon for like a week or so and was wondering if it's dragon illegal to give a friend access to my account so my plants get watered and stuff. I was planning on writing a note of which dragons to breed on which day because I have a schedule I'm keeping to already but I don't want to get in trouble if my friend logs in from a different computer while I'm gone. Is this ok or not ok? Thanks
Hi, I might be having to stay in the hospital soon for like a week or so and was wondering if it's dragon illegal to give a friend access to my account so my plants get watered and stuff. I was planning on writing a note of which dragons to breed on which day because I have a schedule I'm keeping to already but I don't want to get in trouble if my friend logs in from a different computer while I'm gone. Is this ok or not ok? Thanks
@sycamored It would be against the rules for you to give your password to a friend or have them play on your account.
Quote:
2. It is the user's responsibility to create a strong password and keep that password secure from the knowledge of others.

3. Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81

You could send the pair(s) you wanted to breed to your friend's account and they could breed them in their nests if they were willing. Otherwise you'd have to rearrange your schedule unfortunately.
@sycamored It would be against the rules for you to give your password to a friend or have them play on your account.
Quote:
2. It is the user's responsibility to create a strong password and keep that password secure from the knowledge of others.

3. Members may not share accounts. This includes sharing account details with any other member.
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=81

You could send the pair(s) you wanted to breed to your friend's account and they could breed them in their nests if they were willing. Otherwise you'd have to rearrange your schedule unfortunately.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
It's against the Terms of Service, yes. No one can have access to your account but you.

In theory, you could send your dragons to your friend and get them to do the breeding for you on the right days. This is permitted, but it's not supported - FR admin regards the owner of a dragon as the person whose lair it's currently in. If your friend refused to give back the parents and/or the hatchlings, you'd have no official recourse.
It's against the Terms of Service, yes. No one can have access to your account but you.

In theory, you could send your dragons to your friend and get them to do the breeding for you on the right days. This is permitted, but it's not supported - FR admin regards the owner of a dragon as the person whose lair it's currently in. If your friend refused to give back the parents and/or the hatchlings, you'd have no official recourse.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
@Lonin Oh okay, that's fine! I will ask them about nesting instead then. Thank you!
@Lonin Oh okay, that's fine! I will ask them about nesting instead then. Thank you!
@LuminAgricola Right, I know them in real life so I'm not worried about my dragons getting stolen. I'll ask about breeding in their nests instead. Thank you!!
@LuminAgricola Right, I know them in real life so I'm not worried about my dragons getting stolen. I'll ask about breeding in their nests instead. Thank you!!