Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | CRs baldwin and PMs suggestion
1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes, please. This is one of my top 5 pain points. The current means of looking for items for baldwins, crs, pms, or the auction house is incredibly not user friendly.
Yes, please. This is one of my top 5 pain points. The current means of looking for items for baldwins, crs, pms, or the auction house is incredibly not user friendly.
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
This exactly, plus not being able to easily see what is and isn't a swipp, baldwin or hibden item within the menus is frustrating, I always wind up having to cross-reference with my horde which is time consuming and annoying. I have had several times where I realize hours later that I meant to go check my horde and see what food items I could transmute but then completely forgot.
This exactly, plus not being able to easily see what is and isn't a swipp, baldwin or hibden item within the menus is frustrating, I always wind up having to cross-reference with my horde which is time consuming and annoying. I have had several times where I realize hours later that I meant to go check my horde and see what food items I could transmute but then completely forgot.
Ditto, I would really like to be able to access the search bar instead of relying on my computer to up the screen size. It would make things more accessible for players
Ditto, I would really like to be able to access the search bar instead of relying on my computer to up the screen size. It would make things more accessible for players
QJXEL.gif IrhC8.gif 1oQKx.gif kcOrV.gif
Agree, need to be able to search for items to attach when you have a massive hoard
Agree, need to be able to search for items to attach when you have a massive hoard
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
The more search bars, the better. We have a lot of stuff in this game
The more search bars, the better. We have a lot of stuff in this game
Professional Grump

I live for memes
1 2 3 4 5 6