Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | CRs baldwin and PMs suggestion
1 2 3 4 5 6
support! I even made a mockup concept for a revamped baldwin's!! I am...not a graphic designer so it isn't perfect but ya know I did my best [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/696840080282746933/863639298893152266/Baldwin_concept.png[/img]
support!

I even made a mockup concept for a revamped baldwin's!! I am...not a graphic designer so it isn't perfect but ya know I did my best
Baldwin_concept.png
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
support. Esprcially search option!
support. Esprcially search option!

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Yes please, a revamp is long overdue..
Yes please, a revamp is long overdue..
cQS6PnX.png
T0lT2WO.png
45IOEOz.png
Jg1iwNo.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png

wCNI1.gif
pXZvU.gif
yy9yo.gif
yHVqe.gif
I'm hoping that this is something that the FR team is planning to eventually rehaul soon, since we're seeing some art updates and all xD
I'm hoping that this is something that the FR team is planning to eventually rehaul soon, since we're seeing some art updates and all xD
m16OKP.jpeg
Absolutely always support for a search bar, and the other features would also be very nice. We just need a huge reboot on the CR/messages system.
Absolutely always support for a search bar, and the other features would also be very nice. We just need a huge reboot on the CR/messages system.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png

support! especially since if you're on a slower connection/device. it takes so
long for all the images to load :')

support! especially since if you're on a slower connection/device. it takes so
long for all the images to load :')
37166160_S29xquoR34Iwuwv.gif
(art NOT made by me, click for credit)
he/him + adult + do not ping me in below threads
pfp | g1 sales | WL | cauldron lending
please!! especially a search option. sending CRs with multiple items is just a nightmare.
please!! especially a search option. sending CRs with multiple items is just a nightmare.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Support esp with search options!
Support esp with search options!
image.gif Z2soOA2.png
WKtl2lb.png
JvUa9ma.png
ugUahiN.png
boo.png Baldwin's Materials S/T
support! would also love to see if its an item needed for hybernal den slots I get very anxious about accidentally wasting an important item
support! would also love to see if its an item needed for hybernal den slots I get very anxious about accidentally wasting an important item
I would love a search bar for this, I get eyestrain trying to send things. Sometimes it takes me 3 passes through all my foods to find 1 thing. The one time mobile is nicer, at least you can zoom in. Even just a bigger box!
I would love a search bar for this, I get eyestrain trying to send things. Sometimes it takes me 3 passes through all my foods to find 1 thing. The one time mobile is nicer, at least you can zoom in. Even just a bigger box!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6