Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 200+ skins/accents (updated 4/27)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29
@Palatine that one did just print but i'm very hesitant to let go of it, i'd probably be looking for around 1400g as a bribe FHKDHJf
@Palatine that one did just print but i'm very hesitant to let go of it, i'd probably be looking for around 1400g as a bribe FHKDHJf
Understandable! Are you willing to do a trade or include an accent as part of a trade? I have some older accents you might be interested in.

Edit: Pricing for Night willow and redsong?
Understandable! Are you willing to do a trade or include an accent as part of a trade? I have some older accents you might be interested in.

Edit: Pricing for Night willow and redsong?
water_ani.gif
how much for and ?
how much for and ?
Alina
She/They/Saturn/Space
Previously Oakensleaf
FR +3
ROm4zxj.png l6nCFA8.png
@Palatine I'd love to have a look at them! night willow: 1kg redsong: 1200g
@Oakensleaf abrupt descent: 2.4kg still: 2kg
@Palatine I'd love to have a look at them! night willow: 1kg redsong: 1200g
@Oakensleaf abrupt descent: 2.4kg still: 2kg
I would love to buy mothlight for 1400g, if it is still available and you are willing to let it go
I would love to buy mothlight for 1400g, if it is still available and you are willing to let it go
emeOzA6.png
@heartstops certainly! I'll shoot you a CR :]
@heartstops certainly! I'll shoot you a CR :]
Hi, I don't really know a lot about skins/accents, but I do like to check them out every once in a while because sometimes they just complete one of my dragons in a way I didn't even know I needed. In that regard, how much would you want for ? It fits one of my long-term dragons perfectly!
Hi, I don't really know a lot about skins/accents, but I do like to check them out every once in a while because sometimes they just complete one of my dragons in a way I didn't even know I needed. In that regard, how much would you want for ? It fits one of my long-term dragons perfectly!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PDNmiBP.png
Kellaco | FR+3 Have a lovely day!
EXGoTHI.png SqnIrhs.png
@Kellaco how does 1.5kg sound?
@Kellaco how does 1.5kg sound?
Ahh, if thats the running price for it, I might have to skip out this time. In between geneing projects and outfit plans, Im lucky to have more than 1kg in my vault ^-^ thanks for the offer, though!
Ahh, if thats the running price for it, I might have to skip out this time. In between geneing projects and outfit plans, Im lucky to have more than 1kg in my vault ^-^ thanks for the offer, though!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PDNmiBP.png
Kellaco | FR+3 Have a lovely day!
EXGoTHI.png SqnIrhs.png
@Kellaco no problem!! sorry it didnt work out :[
@Kellaco no problem!! sorry it didnt work out :[
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29