Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would y'all buy user made vistas?
1 2 3 4 5 6
100%.
100%.
ARAxlYW.png
J7D1quC.png
3CzZFT6.png
WI7lnRZ.png
6tBZa.gif6EBnp.gif
Throw this in the support forum pls!
Throw this in the support forum pls!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
I would love this!!
I would love this!!
37-CDEA3-F-C517-4-A33-9-AAD-13-E7-DED56-F5-F.png

3-C6513-B3-7-FA3-45-F7-B6-BC-B99580532827.png
I would maybe buy a purple one.
I would maybe buy a purple one.
VGxuHXT.png
My dragon funds would immediately deplete like sand between my fingers as I'd immediately commission multiple custom vistas to fit all of my dragons
My dragon funds would immediately deplete like sand between my fingers as I'd immediately commission multiple custom vistas to fit all of my dragons
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
Depending on what they are, Yes.
Depending on what they are, Yes.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Absolutely. My wallet would cry, but it would be worth it.
Absolutely. My wallet would cry, but it would be worth it.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
Absolutely! One of the best things about this site is having so much user-made content for customization. I'd imagine the guidelines would have to be super strict though, as vistas would be more readily visible than accents.
Absolutely! One of the best things about this site is having so much user-made content for customization. I'd imagine the guidelines would have to be super strict though, as vistas would be more readily visible than accents.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
I bet there would be a huge market for matching umas and vistas! that would be pretty cool
I bet there would be a huge market for matching umas and vistas! that would be pretty cool
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[quote name="Nialatic" date="2023-08-03 08:20:08" ] If fully usermade vistas are too risky to make, maybe staff could run a vista-coloring contest like previous familiar-coloring contests? Staff design the base, players add the flat colors, and staff choose the winning color combos and adds the lighting/shading to keep the site style consistent. [/quote] I like this suggestion more, because I like the style consistency. but in theory I'd buy user made vistas if I liked them, just like I buy UMAs if I like them.
Nialatic wrote on 2023-08-03 08:20:08:
If fully usermade vistas are too risky to make, maybe staff could run a vista-coloring contest like previous familiar-coloring contests? Staff design the base, players add the flat colors, and staff choose the winning color combos and adds the lighting/shading to keep the site style consistent.

I like this suggestion more, because I like the style consistency. but in theory I'd buy user made vistas if I liked them, just like I buy UMAs if I like them.
they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6