Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF casual RP /semi-lit, no script
Imma keep it short Never mind, I wanna write with someone and I got no one rn who wants/can. And I just wanna destress with some RP!

1. I don't do short-term/first RPs on Discord, gotta stay on here. Please don't ask for my tag //alternative options I'm very much open to, just ask! Edit: No promises on long term, let it happen naturally! //I'm very much able to commit but got ghosted too much to really only look for that mainly anymore lol//

2. Be adult, preferably older than me but not required (I'm 21)

3. Don't demand daily replies from me, I'm REALLY stressed some days and poking for replies make me uncomfortable. I remember you, trust me on that! My reply speed is very random, but at least weekly. Will tell if it takes longer! (online =/= available btw)

4. I feel a lil awkward about furry characters in RP at times, I use human(iod) mostly. They're cool if they've got a reason why they're a furry tho! (werewolf is good enough, alien species, etc)

5. Not be overly sensitive and be polite, please? I need patience and a place of honesty, I want to know if you like/dislike or don't know how to reply and I want to be able to say so myself. It ain't an attack on you, I want to work it out so it can be pleasant for us both!

NO GHOSTING, just say you can't reply anymore. I just find you rude if you leave without saying anything and likely won't want to talk again. Just lmk if you stop replying and you're free to approach me again at a later date!

I'm looking for some action and some humour I can throw about, but I'm far from shy to dive into more serious scenes. Just don't instantly load me with angst, let's work it naturally into it!
How about YCH needs some help and MCH notices, maybe YCH doesn't want the help or begs for it. Whatever it may be, hunting a monster, lost or got stolen an item, got lost, fill in your thoughts here. I can do vice versa happily! I'm good with coming up with ideas if you work with me, please don't let me do all the idea work.

(I think it'd be fun to have you use your FR dragon against one of my characters, I don't have FR I consider OCs. Shock of my human/oid character and of yours, maybe become friends or first fight. Get into trouble, idc, fun stuff lol)

Please, feel free to drop OC info or your ideas/desires here. Maybe not romance rn tho, especially for shorterm. I enjoy enemies to friends! Not so much enemies to lovers. Fluff is nice! Have dudes pet each other, yeah! Darker topics are ok but I ask not too extreme for short-term (non-major chara death is ok, not for main tho! Major injury is ok too and preffered atm)
Imma keep it short Never mind, I wanna write with someone and I got no one rn who wants/can. And I just wanna destress with some RP!

1. I don't do short-term/first RPs on Discord, gotta stay on here. Please don't ask for my tag //alternative options I'm very much open to, just ask! Edit: No promises on long term, let it happen naturally! //I'm very much able to commit but got ghosted too much to really only look for that mainly anymore lol//

2. Be adult, preferably older than me but not required (I'm 21)

3. Don't demand daily replies from me, I'm REALLY stressed some days and poking for replies make me uncomfortable. I remember you, trust me on that! My reply speed is very random, but at least weekly. Will tell if it takes longer! (online =/= available btw)

4. I feel a lil awkward about furry characters in RP at times, I use human(iod) mostly. They're cool if they've got a reason why they're a furry tho! (werewolf is good enough, alien species, etc)

5. Not be overly sensitive and be polite, please? I need patience and a place of honesty, I want to know if you like/dislike or don't know how to reply and I want to be able to say so myself. It ain't an attack on you, I want to work it out so it can be pleasant for us both!

NO GHOSTING, just say you can't reply anymore. I just find you rude if you leave without saying anything and likely won't want to talk again. Just lmk if you stop replying and you're free to approach me again at a later date!

I'm looking for some action and some humour I can throw about, but I'm far from shy to dive into more serious scenes. Just don't instantly load me with angst, let's work it naturally into it!
How about YCH needs some help and MCH notices, maybe YCH doesn't want the help or begs for it. Whatever it may be, hunting a monster, lost or got stolen an item, got lost, fill in your thoughts here. I can do vice versa happily! I'm good with coming up with ideas if you work with me, please don't let me do all the idea work.

(I think it'd be fun to have you use your FR dragon against one of my characters, I don't have FR I consider OCs. Shock of my human/oid character and of yours, maybe become friends or first fight. Get into trouble, idc, fun stuff lol)

Please, feel free to drop OC info or your ideas/desires here. Maybe not romance rn tho, especially for shorterm. I enjoy enemies to friends! Not so much enemies to lovers. Fluff is nice! Have dudes pet each other, yeah! Darker topics are ok but I ask not too extreme for short-term (non-major chara death is ok, not for main tho! Major injury is ok too and preffered atm)
7tMTPYA.png
>Pings/comments ok, don't DM w/o asking
>Haggle friendly unless stated otherwise
>Feel free to ask questions!
Up with some light editing, I won't really be bumping this to much
Up with some light editing, I won't really be bumping this to much
7tMTPYA.png
Up
Up
7tMTPYA.png
Are you still up for something? I'm trying to get back into rping and wouldn't mind something short term/none romantic. If you'd like I could play one of my dragons, though I'd prefer if they were allowed to have a humanoid form.

Maybe we have a world where people don't know dragons exist and your character stumbles across one? Or maybe helps rescue one?
Are you still up for something? I'm trying to get back into rping and wouldn't mind something short term/none romantic. If you'd like I could play one of my dragons, though I'd prefer if they were allowed to have a humanoid form.

Maybe we have a world where people don't know dragons exist and your character stumbles across one? Or maybe helps rescue one?
@Shade
Hello, I'm on a semi-hiatus rn (more info on profile) but I'd be down when I feel better. We can DM a bit if you're fine waiting 3-8 days for a reply at random, I've got a lot on my head atm to really get a constant flow going. Apologies. But I wouldn't mind notifying you instead when I feel more ready, just send a friend request and I'll remember to reach out!
@Shade
Hello, I'm on a semi-hiatus rn (more info on profile) but I'd be down when I feel better. We can DM a bit if you're fine waiting 3-8 days for a reply at random, I've got a lot on my head atm to really get a constant flow going. Apologies. But I wouldn't mind notifying you instead when I feel more ready, just send a friend request and I'll remember to reach out!
7tMTPYA.png
Don't worry, I'm fine with waiting. Thank you for letting me know and I'm sorry for your loss. I'll send you a friend request, just let me know when you're ready. Take the time you need, I'm not going anywhere.
Don't worry, I'm fine with waiting. Thank you for letting me know and I'm sorry for your loss. I'll send you a friend request, just let me know when you're ready. Take the time you need, I'm not going anywhere.
@Shade
Thank you for your understanding and patience, you'll hear from me :)
@Shade
Thank you for your understanding and patience, you'll hear from me :)
7tMTPYA.png