Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Exalt History?
Hey y'all!
Does anyone know if there's a way to view your "exalt history"? Other than viewing through the restore-a-dragon support area -- I'm still on cooldown and you can't view it on cooldown.
Hey y'all!
Does anyone know if there's a way to view your "exalt history"? Other than viewing through the restore-a-dragon support area -- I'm still on cooldown and you can't view it on cooldown.
@merewether

No, once you're on cooldown for it you're locked out of the feature entirely. At best you could check your AH Purchase History to see what you've bought in the last 2 weeks if you've bought your exalts.
@merewether

No, once you're on cooldown for it you're locked out of the feature entirely. At best you could check your AH Purchase History to see what you've bought in the last 2 weeks if you've bought your exalts.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind Thanks for the quick answer! They're all dragons I've bred myself so no dice on checking the purchase history. Thank you!
@nightwind Thanks for the quick answer! They're all dragons I've bred myself so no dice on checking the purchase history. Thank you!
@merewether

You could probably find most of them by checking the offspring lists of all your dragons on breeding cooldowns for a general idea of who you've exalted but not necessarily when depending on how long they sat in your Lair as adults.

Are you trying to figure out something specific about your exalts?
@merewether

You could probably find most of them by checking the offspring lists of all your dragons on breeding cooldowns for a general idea of who you've exalted but not necessarily when depending on how long they sat in your Lair as adults.

Are you trying to figure out something specific about your exalts?

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind

Yeah I was hoping to be able to find what levels the dragon's I've been exalting are - There's a soft/profit push for water/nature this week and I realized I haven't been keeping track ^^" Oh well, I can just be more mindful about it next time!
@nightwind

Yeah I was hoping to be able to find what levels the dragon's I've been exalting are - There's a soft/profit push for water/nature this week and I realized I haven't been keeping track ^^" Oh well, I can just be more mindful about it next time!
@merewether

If you're really enthused about it there is a way.

First, check your lair for all the ID numbers of dragons you've hatched in the appropriate time frame.

Second, enter the ID number into Predict Morphology to get their traits.

Third go to Dragon Search and plug in "Exalted" and as few traits as you think you could get away with to get only a page or two of results to look at. Each dragon listed will include the level if you hover your mouse over it.

Unfortunately you can't select a coliseum level minimum for exalt dragons; only unexalted.

For example I used dragon ID 81524403 and chose her name and breed to come up with results.

Traits that limit results the best: Name, Sex, Element, Eye Type if not Common.

Like I said, if you're really enthused about it. Or if you don't have a lot to look up.
@merewether

If you're really enthused about it there is a way.

First, check your lair for all the ID numbers of dragons you've hatched in the appropriate time frame.

Second, enter the ID number into Predict Morphology to get their traits.

Third go to Dragon Search and plug in "Exalted" and as few traits as you think you could get away with to get only a page or two of results to look at. Each dragon listed will include the level if you hover your mouse over it.

Unfortunately you can't select a coliseum level minimum for exalt dragons; only unexalted.

For example I used dragon ID 81524403 and chose her name and breed to come up with results.

Traits that limit results the best: Name, Sex, Element, Eye Type if not Common.

Like I said, if you're really enthused about it. Or if you don't have a lot to look up.

@nightwind

THE DRAGON SEARCH! That's a great idea, thank you so much!
@nightwind

THE DRAGON SEARCH! That's a great idea, thank you so much!