Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [sandsurge raffle] CLOSED!
Sending enough to cover three entries! ^^
Sending enough to cover three entries! ^^
Art credit link for the books and shelvingViorelLycorisTinuvielLuthrielPepianTohilCitrullusSuikaHalogiAnzuArveniaLukianosCallidoraTsubakiMidoriLaurelinAureliusFiancé's Lair!funky little cat man (Credit Link!)
FtPB84c.png
everyone who's sent and/or bumped is noted down, thank you!

@softcyanide
mixed is perfectly fine, thank you!
everyone who's sent and/or bumped is noted down, thank you!

@softcyanide
mixed is perfectly fine, thank you!

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
Gonna be buying 5 tickets!! ^^

Here are my plans-

With all the Sandsurges that I eventually get I plan to make them the ‘Royal Guards’ of sort, for the Empress. Though the Royal Guard title makes them seem more professional than they actually are! In reality they’re more vicious than that, being used to do more than guard and sometimes being more on the offensive. I knew Sandsurge’s would be perfect for this since my Lair is in the Lightning territory, to give them the environmental edge in a fight. My clan is run by a Tyrannical leader, the Empress, Nahesa, and every empire needs some power to enforce its cruel way of life!

Don’t worry though, despite this description I plan to fully flesh out all my dragons with proper personality than just brainless brawn! I’d hate to leave a character static-
Gonna be buying 5 tickets!! ^^

Here are my plans-

With all the Sandsurges that I eventually get I plan to make them the ‘Royal Guards’ of sort, for the Empress. Though the Royal Guard title makes them seem more professional than they actually are! In reality they’re more vicious than that, being used to do more than guard and sometimes being more on the offensive. I knew Sandsurge’s would be perfect for this since my Lair is in the Lightning territory, to give them the environmental edge in a fight. My clan is run by a Tyrannical leader, the Empress, Nahesa, and every empire needs some power to enforce its cruel way of life!

Don’t worry though, despite this description I plan to fully flesh out all my dragons with proper personality than just brainless brawn! I’d hate to leave a character static-
CL9m1Kr.png NOP5viO.png
Z2soOA2.png
fg6G1CJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
TEIDUqh.gif
bump and updated!
bump and updated!

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
Bump 1 for these cute behbehs
Bump 1 for these cute behbehs
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
bbbbump! sending da money for 5 tickets :)
bbbbump! sending da money for 5 tickets :)
e7lpONG.pngkoH0cYu.png
If I ever make you anything in a forum game
or something else, feel free to use it wherever!
just credit me :3
5hF3FGk.png1Mvcab2.png
Bump! Sending treasure for 3 tickets please
Bump! Sending treasure for 3 tickets please
Bump :], I'm gonna send over the treasure for 5 tickets! :]
Bump :], I'm gonna send over the treasure for 5 tickets! :]
Vj0BLbc.png
1NvphvS.png tTe9se4.pngadbiRan.png
bump!
bump!

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png