Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [sandsurge raffle] CLOSED!
bump!
bump!

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
bump
bump

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
Sending enough for 5 tickets [quote name="Lore Idea"] Despite living in the Crown of the Home Tree like all the other ancients, she can be found most commonly down in the Branches with Mystic. Even from their first meeting it was clear the two would get along like a house on fire. One was a sandsurge whos veins were flooded with magic that was somehow both lightning and arcane. The other was a skydancer who had dedicated his life to study all magic he could get his paws on. She didn't mind helping him with his studies, since his studies had already helped her. She hadn't known why she was more hyperactive than a spiral when she was a hatchling, but she hadn't liked constantly vibrating with energy. Once he realized it was magic related, Mystic had dropped all his other projects to help her find a way to safely drain the excess energy. It doesn't hurt and the excess energy helps power the clan. [s]And Mystic's labs.[/s] [/quote]
Sending enough for 5 tickets
Lore Idea wrote:
Despite living in the Crown of the Home Tree like all the other ancients, she can be found most commonly down in the Branches with Mystic.

Even from their first meeting it was clear the two would get along like a house on fire.

One was a sandsurge whos veins were flooded with magic that was somehow both lightning and arcane.

The other was a skydancer who had dedicated his life to study all magic he could get his paws on.

She didn't mind helping him with his studies, since his studies had already helped her. She hadn't known why she was more hyperactive than a spiral when she was a hatchling, but she hadn't liked constantly vibrating with energy. Once he realized it was magic related, Mystic had dropped all his other projects to help her find a way to safely drain the excess energy.

It doesn't hurt and the excess energy helps power the clan. And Mystic's labs.
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
updated!
updated!

Z1RkWWM.png

H0t7Ypl.png
TW2mke5.png
n4H37dx.png
mjtJ868.png
Joining! Bump
Joining! Bump