Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Make Up a Monolair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[quote name="vacantlyamused" date="2023-07-30 10:38:06" ] But I couldn't do a breed monolair because the diet restriction would drive me up the wall. [/quote] and you'd be right! [img]https://i.imgur.com/hCL9VRR.png[/img]
vacantlyamused wrote on 2023-07-30 10:38:06:
But I couldn't do a breed monolair because the diet restriction would drive me up the wall.

and you'd be right!

hCL9VRR.png
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
I would never be able to pull off a mono lair even though the idea sounds very neat to me.

In the event my interests got that narrow it’d likely be something along the lines of either a fae (and maybe aethers too lol) monolair. Or just dragons with python/morph... or the star genes. But robot sands are pretty nice…

Yeah no clearly monolairs arnt for me lol.
I would never be able to pull off a mono lair even though the idea sounds very neat to me.

In the event my interests got that narrow it’d likely be something along the lines of either a fae (and maybe aethers too lol) monolair. Or just dragons with python/morph... or the star genes. But robot sands are pretty nice…

Yeah no clearly monolairs arnt for me lol.
Q7oWmMw.png dvMS65X.pnguAFkb59.pngjaogUTu.pngTkQY47D.pngWVbICeQ.pngiwOM9O6.pngGoVqS9e.png7elPyMO.pngi8eD0Ym.png
Probably Wildclaws and some sort of orange theme. Orange is nice.
Probably Wildclaws and some sort of orange theme. Orange is nice.
IMG_5410.pngIMG_5410.pngIMG_5410.pngIMG_5411.pngMini_Version.pngrfDzMzmHy8ayJUAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
A2IBWOlfk39VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.pngA2IBWOlfk39VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
exclusively blue dragons [emoji=mirror size=1]
exclusively blue dragons
33351.png
seylon
he/she
please ping if you need my attention!
permababy lair
permababy lair
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
if I was going monolair, I'd do only radioactives. I've thought about making a second account to store some of my dragons (but don't because I'm not sure if it's against TOS,) but I just think triple rads are cool.
if I was going monolair, I'd do only radioactives. I've thought about making a second account to store some of my dragons (but don't because I'm not sure if it's against TOS,) but I just think triple rads are cool.
youtriedstar.png
[quote name="AmethystRose1958" date="2023-07-30 11:32:19" ] if I was going monolair, I'd do only radioactives. I've thought about making a second account to store some of my dragons (but don't because I'm not sure if it's against TOS,) but I just think triple rads are cool. [/quote] It is, unfortunately.
AmethystRose1958 wrote on 2023-07-30 11:32:19:

It is, unfortunately.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
i could never be a monolair of anything so let's let rng come up with a monolair

monolair of sandsurge dragons in the red range of colors, with nature eyes
i could never be a monolair of anything so let's let rng come up with a monolair

monolair of sandsurge dragons in the red range of colors, with nature eyes
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Either an obelisk or a sandsurge monolair, if going off of dragon species. Otherwise I think it'd be fun to do those every color dragon challenges, but with robot sandsurges?

Tbh I'd like a more organized lair theme in general, but I don't think specifically a monolair is where I should go. I just have no idea where I do want to go, either :'D
Either an obelisk or a sandsurge monolair, if going off of dragon species. Otherwise I think it'd be fun to do those every color dragon challenges, but with robot sandsurges?

Tbh I'd like a more organized lair theme in general, but I don't think specifically a monolair is where I should go. I just have no idea where I do want to go, either :'D
fkWjutW.png
R1dejfm.png
zUgIegC.png
bYt72YT.png
q9EEy5M.png
U0bFCPN.png
1RuFjQ2.pngEGzfMVW.png
ooBdJIk.png
yeah if somehow I was a monolair... oh maybe I'd do purple G1 dragons... but I'm not a monolair of course, sooooooo

(sarcasm-- purple isn't even my favorite color or anything, but I love the selection of purples on the site!)
yeah if somehow I was a monolair... oh maybe I'd do purple G1 dragons... but I'm not a monolair of course, sooooooo

(sarcasm-- purple isn't even my favorite color or anything, but I love the selection of purples on the site!)
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14