Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Speckled's Pixel Shop - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5
@SpeckledNightSky

Is this still open ;; gosh these are so cute
@SpeckledNightSky

Is this still open ;; gosh these are so cute
We are once again open! Bump!!
We are once again open! Bump!!
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
@Zorunn @/SkyfireArts @Plain @Cirrostratus @Mazurkas @Andraya @Rizibizi4 @SurfnTurf @Lynchly @Earwyrm @Valak @Creosote

I remade the base on my new computer so the bouncy guys are back:)
@Zorunn @/SkyfireArts @Plain @Cirrostratus @Mazurkas @Andraya @Rizibizi4 @SurfnTurf @Lynchly @Earwyrm @Valak @Creosote

I remade the base on my new computer so the bouncy guys are back:)
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
@SpeckledNightSky Oh my! I have been sooo looking forward to you opening! Could I get my girl here done? Edit: I don't need apparel on her, just the dergon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54523582][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/545236/54523582_350.png[/img][/url]
@SpeckledNightSky
Oh my! I have been sooo looking forward to you opening! Could I get my girl here done?
Edit: I don't need apparel on her, just the dergon
54523582_350.png
these are really cute! would this guy be okay? this would be in USD.

fritz less apparel

please put me on your pinglist, I'd love to see any future bases you make (Mirrors especially)!
these are really cute! would this guy be okay? this would be in USD.

fritz less apparel

please put me on your pinglist, I'd love to see any future bases you make (Mirrors especially)!
BoVzcWO.gif
@Rizibizi4 Omg Hi!! Long time no see:) Are you okay with the price changes? The post had been updated but I'm worried if you didn't notice. I'll get started as soon as you respond:) If you have any questions PM me please!

@Sick hiya! Would that be for a talk sprite or a bouncing pixel? I'll put you on the pinglist:)
@Rizibizi4 Omg Hi!! Long time no see:) Are you okay with the price changes? The post had been updated but I'm worried if you didn't notice. I'll get started as soon as you respond:) If you have any questions PM me please!

@Sick hiya! Would that be for a talk sprite or a bouncing pixel? I'll put you on the pinglist:)
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
oops, my apologies! the bouncing pixel, please. and thank you!
oops, my apologies! the bouncing pixel, please. and thank you!
BoVzcWO.gif
@SpeckledNightSky whatever you ask I'm paying! Imma send the money over right away. Also I want a bouncy pixel, I didn't mention that :D
@SpeckledNightSky whatever you ask I'm paying! Imma send the money over right away. Also I want a bouncy pixel, I didn't mention that :D
1 2 3 4 5