Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Verpets closed for good?
Hello,
I recently remembered my old verpets account and found that the site is now down.
I couldn't find any information that wasn't at least 9+ years old so I was wondering if anyone here was still relatively active and might know if it did indeed finally close?
Hello,
I recently remembered my old verpets account and found that the site is now down.
I couldn't find any information that wasn't at least 9+ years old so I was wondering if anyone here was still relatively active and might know if it did indeed finally close?
UiSguG.png
Good morning @Asunder!

This is typically a question we would recommend shooting to the Contact Us/staff of the site in question, however it does appear that the site is down and the game does seem to be gone. Unfortunately, while checking into this, I came across some information that is best left offsite due to potential drama so for this reason I will be locking this thread.

Apologies and hope you have a good day!
Good morning @Asunder!

This is typically a question we would recommend shooting to the Contact Us/staff of the site in question, however it does appear that the site is down and the game does seem to be gone. Unfortunately, while checking into this, I came across some information that is best left offsite due to potential drama so for this reason I will be locking this thread.

Apologies and hope you have a good day!
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif