Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Pinkerton Quest II - Dragon Peace Summit
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Grogian I hope that Simon will now find his way back to his friends!

@Starfye For how cursed the noggle feels, that was a very wholesome interaction and I hope the Bagel and the noggle remain penpals when it's time to part.

@ScarletAmaryllis I really feel that mother-daughter interaction and the not-really-conscious decision to lie because of pressure. Curious to see if the lie becomes a reality later on.

Also I like the theming of 1 but I think 2 look a little better, it just all comes together so well.

@AerusOnward The graphics were top tier; I really want to see how the omens get used in the story. I'm curious how others are going to react to them as well; will they be narratively used more as a joke or as a true skill? From the tone, it sounds like a skill but it sounds like there's a lot of possibilities and a lot of situations Sonor could find himself in.
@Grogian I hope that Simon will now find his way back to his friends!

@Starfye For how cursed the noggle feels, that was a very wholesome interaction and I hope the Bagel and the noggle remain penpals when it's time to part.

@ScarletAmaryllis I really feel that mother-daughter interaction and the not-really-conscious decision to lie because of pressure. Curious to see if the lie becomes a reality later on.

Also I like the theming of 1 but I think 2 look a little better, it just all comes together so well.

@AerusOnward The graphics were top tier; I really want to see how the omens get used in the story. I'm curious how others are going to react to them as well; will they be narratively used more as a joke or as a true skill? From the tone, it sounds like a skill but it sounds like there's a lot of possibilities and a lot of situations Sonor could find himself in.
Stoats for trading
----- ----- [columns] [item=Redridge Pangolin] [nextcol] Slaine and Lelouch spent the day snacking and playing games. [/columns] ----- The Noggle mysteriously takes off towards the beach leaving Simon entirely alone. He stays put and waits for the Dracogundam to return. ----- [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=67729280][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/50770.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [i]"You got rid of the beast, excellent! What did we do today? Nothing terribly exciting, observed the dragons. Very boring."[/i] [right][b]-Lelouch[/b][/right] [/columns]

Redridge Pangolin Slaine and Lelouch spent the day snacking and playing games.

The Noggle mysteriously takes off towards the beach leaving Simon entirely alone. He stays put and waits for the Dracogundam to return.
50770.png "You got rid of the beast, excellent! What did we do today? Nothing terribly exciting, observed the dragons. Very boring."
-Lelouch
RESERVE - SPIKESHELL COVER
RESERVE - SPIKESHELL COVER
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
Additionally - @scarletamaryllis I will cast my vote for 2 as well even though 1 is so thematically appropriate. also stained is the best gene in this site
Additionally - @scarletamaryllis I will cast my vote for 2 as well even though 1 is so thematically appropriate. also stained is the best gene in this site
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
i hate to interrupt the thread, but would it be ok if i used your rules (with some changes) to make a version of that's this open to anyone? i really love the concept ^^
i hate to interrupt the thread, but would it be ok if i used your rules (with some changes) to make a version of that's this open to anyone? i really love the concept ^^
they/them || nonbinary bisexual || minor

banner-1-450x90.png
@frootii No worries about the thread! People are welcome to follow along/reply. [emoji=new friend size=1] I'm completely fine with you or anyone else taking the guidelines/rules and modifying them to your needs. I was definitely inspired by a lot of other quest/challenges like the Pinkerlocks. Good luck on your version!
@frootii No worries about the thread! People are welcome to follow along/reply.

I'm completely fine with you or anyone else taking the guidelines/rules and modifying them to your needs. I was definitely inspired by a lot of other quest/challenges like the Pinkerlocks. Good luck on your version!
@ScarletAmaryllis

thank you! i'll continue to monitor this one, i can't wait to see what happens next! ^^
@ScarletAmaryllis

thank you! i'll continue to monitor this one, i can't wait to see what happens next! ^^
they/them || nonbinary bisexual || minor

banner-1-450x90.png
----- [columns][item=Ambush][nextcol][size=4][i]Uh-oh! It’s time to be productive.[/i][/size][br][size=5]I found an easy way out. [emoji=guardian tongue size=2] [/size][/columns]----- I wrote some goals out earlier this week so I had to do something today. Thankfully there was a familiar I still hadn't acquired ([gamedb item=21427]) for a measly 7,000t. Which brings my discovered familiar count to... [center]932 -> 933[/center] I also completed one of my ten hibten tasks left! [emoji=firework size=1] + [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3257923/1#post_54663249]I've added some images to the hall of fame.[/url]

Ambush Uh-oh! It’s time to be productive.
I found an easy way out.

I wrote some goals out earlier this week so I had to do something today. Thankfully there was a familiar I still hadn't acquired (Firemane Manticore) for a measly 7,000t. Which brings my discovered familiar count to...
932 -> 933

I also completed one of my ten hibten tasks left!

+ I've added some images to the hall of fame.
----- [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/20123][item=Turkeywing Seashell][/url][nextcol][br][size=4][b]Turkeywing Seashell[/b] - [i]Finally![/i][/size][br][size=4]Prized by alchemists as a binding agent. [/size][/columns]----- [s]Finally, Bagel found it. This was the perfect shell to mark the grand entry way window of the elaborate sand-castle. Bagel finished just in time for the tide to come in and slowly eat away at the colonades and gateway setup at the edge of the castle grounds. The Noggle, having spent most of the day on presumably very important tasks, had returned and took a twisting leap out of the water in greeting. There was something almost existentially meaningful about striving to design and build something so intricate and amazing, only for all trace of it to disappear in the space of a few moments. Almost, but for Bagel - already splashing around in the ruins of the structure, welcoming back the Noggle - not quite.[/s] Doing some emergency ret-conning due to my inability to read. Noggle has made Bagel ineligible. Wavebreak has been added - I MEAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FROM THE BEGINNING. Finally, Wavebreak found it. This was the perfect shell to mark the grand entry way window of the elaborate sand-castle. The build was finished just in time for the tide to come in and slowly eat away at the colonades and gateway setup at the edge of the castle grounds. There was something almost darkly beautiful about striving to design and build something so intricate and amazing, only for all trace of it to disappear in the space of a few moments. Wavebreak stopped himself from continuing on that thought - this was supposed to be a vacation. He looked up and out at the sunset on the horizon, and down the beach that stretched as far as the eye could see in each direction. There looked to be someone having a wonderful time splashing about in the ocean. That was exactly the energy, Wavebreak told himself, he needed to focus on embodying.

Turkeywing Seashell
Turkeywing Seashell - Finally!
Prized by alchemists as a binding agent.

Finally, Bagel found it. This was the perfect shell to mark the grand entry way window of the elaborate sand-castle. Bagel finished just in time for the tide to come in and slowly eat away at the colonades and gateway setup at the edge of the castle grounds. The Noggle, having spent most of the day on presumably very important tasks, had returned and took a twisting leap out of the water in greeting. There was something almost existentially meaningful about striving to design and build something so intricate and amazing, only for all trace of it to disappear in the space of a few moments. Almost, but for Bagel - already splashing around in the ruins of the structure, welcoming back the Noggle - not quite.

Doing some emergency ret-conning due to my inability to read. Noggle has made Bagel ineligible. Wavebreak has been added - I MEAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FROM THE BEGINNING.

Finally, Wavebreak found it. This was the perfect shell to mark the grand entry way window of the elaborate sand-castle. The build was finished just in time for the tide to come in and slowly eat away at the colonades and gateway setup at the edge of the castle grounds. There was something almost darkly beautiful about striving to design and build something so intricate and amazing, only for all trace of it to disappear in the space of a few moments. Wavebreak stopped himself from continuing on that thought - this was supposed to be a vacation. He looked up and out at the sunset on the horizon, and down the beach that stretched as far as the eye could see in each direction. There looked to be someone having a wonderful time splashing about in the ocean. That was exactly the energy, Wavebreak told himself, he needed to focus on embodying.
----- [columns][item=Treasure Plant][nextcol][size=4][i]It’s time to battle![/i][/size][br][size=5]Gaeguri's daily tasks. [/size][/columns]----- Gaeguri woke up early and lazily munched on a few clawfuls of plants before stopping by Pinkerton's where he got a treasure plant, which he also promptly ate. Passing by Vinorak's room, inspiration struck him and Gaeguri grabbed a nearby vista to paint over Vin's door frame. Realizing that the morning was quickly slipping away, Gaeguri ran back to his room and changed into his work outfit before remembering that yesterday was gardening, not today. After changing back into his regular outfit, now thoroughly late, he checked the world map one last time so he could remember where he was taking the new clanmates before rushing out the door. [center][outfit=2313578][/center]

Treasure Plant It’s time to battle!
Gaeguri's daily tasks.

Gaeguri woke up early and lazily munched on a few clawfuls of plants before stopping by Pinkerton's where he got a treasure plant, which he also promptly ate.

Passing by Vinorak's room, inspiration struck him and Gaeguri grabbed a nearby vista to paint over Vin's door frame.

Realizing that the morning was quickly slipping away, Gaeguri ran back to his room and changed into his work outfit before remembering that yesterday was gardening, not today.

After changing back into his regular outfit, now thoroughly late, he checked the world map one last time so he could remember where he was taking the new clanmates before rushing out the door.
Gaegarden

Stoats for trading
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12