Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | fandragon help wanted!
I’m currently planning a fandragon of the pokemon Miraidon, however I’m undecided on which of these looks best and would appreciate some opinions! Other scry suggestions are also welcome! [emoji=aether laughing size=1] [center][outfit=2284868][outfit=2284870] [outfit=2284872][outfit=2284873][/center]
I’m currently planning a fandragon of the pokemon Miraidon, however I’m undecided on which of these looks best and would appreciate some opinions! Other scry suggestions are also welcome!
future moth v1
future moth v2

future moth v3
future moth v4
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
I like v2 and v3 because I think the others don't quite have enough yellow going on.
I like v2 and v3 because I think the others don't quite have enough yellow going on.
Despite the username, I do use they/them
I think v3 might work the best, v1 and v4 dont seem to have enough yellow and v2 i think has too much yellow

Aether dragon is so perfect for Miraidon lol
I think v3 might work the best, v1 and v4 dont seem to have enough yellow and v2 i think has too much yellow

Aether dragon is so perfect for Miraidon lol
Hello everyone! :D

My Wishlist is in Oszkars Bio!

Free Dragons! May or may not be available, they are quite limited ;w;

My Lair Revamp and Goals!
@RubyDragonQueen Yeah, that’s something I was worried about, that the others might be too light on the yellow!

@JustAnArtist v3 is the one I’m leaning most towards; I wish it were a little lighter blue but I definitely agree that it seems to have the best balance!

Thank you both!!
@RubyDragonQueen Yeah, that’s something I was worried about, that the others might be too light on the yellow!

@JustAnArtist v3 is the one I’m leaning most towards; I wish it were a little lighter blue but I definitely agree that it seems to have the best balance!

Thank you both!!
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png