Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements Retrospective
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Holy cow! Way to go!

Now that you mention it, the claiming each achievement one by one was pretty tedious on launch...but like...you guys did say that we already completed many for those who have been on here for a while...so we should assume that it was going to take us a while to claim them all. And if we keep up with it on a more daily basis going forward, we should expect that tediousness to ebb away.

I may complete an achievement or two in a single day. but that launch amount was crazy because of everything up to that point. *shrugs* thinking about it like that makes me not as annoyed with the claim system as it is currently.

I love the added confetti. adorable. Thank you.
Holy cow! Way to go!

Now that you mention it, the claiming each achievement one by one was pretty tedious on launch...but like...you guys did say that we already completed many for those who have been on here for a while...so we should assume that it was going to take us a while to claim them all. And if we keep up with it on a more daily basis going forward, we should expect that tediousness to ebb away.

I may complete an achievement or two in a single day. but that launch amount was crazy because of everything up to that point. *shrugs* thinking about it like that makes me not as annoyed with the claim system as it is currently.

I love the added confetti. adorable. Thank you.
HzGpUHb.png
cool
cool
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
nice!! thanks for the update :3
nice!! thanks for the update :3
Thank you all for all the hard work! :)
Thank you all for all the hard work! :)
Kinda cool to join right on the heels of a major update. I'm excited to see where this goes!
Kinda cool to join right on the heels of a major update. I'm excited to see where this goes!
thanks for all you do!
thanks for all you do!
signed, The Me.
Yay!!!
Yay!!!
Want to enter this year's future Summer Raffle? (Free entry!)
Go developers!!
Go developers!!
Want to enter this year's future Summer Raffle? (Free entry!)
Not sure where to put this so I'm putting it here... For the achievement "Can You Believe These Were Just Sitting on the Shelf", it doesn't show which of the three requirements you've fulfilled.
Not sure where to put this so I'm putting it here... For the achievement "Can You Believe These Were Just Sitting on the Shelf", it doesn't show which of the three requirements you've fulfilled.
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
Go devs~ Ty for working hard for us <3
Go devs~ Ty for working hard for us <3
RVCJPrX.pngoutput-onlinegiftools-2.gif
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24