Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [coli] Frustration
1 2
@Battler Thanks so much for the sailfish, It means a lot to me.
@Battler Thanks so much for the sailfish, It means a lot to me.
70699137p.png
  • Obsessed with being nice.
  • Likes positive attention
  • Delicate bat wing hoarder
THIS IS EXACTLY ME WHEN I’M GRINDING FIR MATERIALS IN THE COLI. Latley I’ve been trying to get something from the bumble in the training grounds, BUT IT SPAWNED EVERYTHING BUT THE BUMBLE. I kept on finding it’s opposite (the blue and purple one, don’t remember its name) AND THEN, when I did find it, I didn’t drop what I needed T_T.

I feel you pain XD.
THIS IS EXACTLY ME WHEN I’M GRINDING FIR MATERIALS IN THE COLI. Latley I’ve been trying to get something from the bumble in the training grounds, BUT IT SPAWNED EVERYTHING BUT THE BUMBLE. I kept on finding it’s opposite (the blue and purple one, don’t remember its name) AND THEN, when I did find it, I didn’t drop what I needed T_T.

I feel you pain XD.
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png Ello.
Just a
Dragon
Enthusiast.
@Skiafray
You are very welcome!
@Skiafray
You are very welcome!
V8GfXRi.jpg
This is me with all the Hib Den items I need :')

I COULD just buy them, sure, but at this point i'm like >:| You WILL drop for me.
This is me with all the Hib Den items I need :')

I COULD just buy them, sure, but at this point i'm like >:| You WILL drop for me.
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
Another Sailfish, and the Mesacliff Harpy familiar I've been farming to. No vial :I

Cash monies though, can't really complain too much about that
Another Sailfish, and the Mesacliff Harpy familiar I've been farming to. No vial :I

Cash monies though, can't really complain too much about that
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
1 2