Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | anyone know a different language ?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@aakhu Feel free to PM me any time if you'd like to talk/practice :)
@aakhu Feel free to PM me any time if you'd like to talk/practice :)
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
I'm Brazilian so Portuguese is my first language (no we don't speak Spanish lol), English is my second but I'm much more comfortable speaking in it than my native language weirdly enough lol, I'm now trying to learn how to speak french! It's going slow but it's going haha
I'm Brazilian so Portuguese is my first language (no we don't speak Spanish lol), English is my second but I'm much more comfortable speaking in it than my native language weirdly enough lol, I'm now trying to learn how to speak french! It's going slow but it's going haha
Ap6eiOc.png
Hi there! I'm from Spain, Spanish and Catalan are my main languages. I learned English and some French at school but, to be honest, despite I can defend myself in English (not perfectly but I try my best everyday), I can't recall more than a few expressions of French...
Hi there! I'm from Spain, Spanish and Catalan are my main languages. I learned English and some French at school but, to be honest, despite I can defend myself in English (not perfectly but I try my best everyday), I can't recall more than a few expressions of French...
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
My native language is Cantonese. I can read and write it okay? It doesn't scale to Mandarin though, I'm barely advanced because I am illiterate !. (In case you're wondering, they're like completely different languages that share one writing system ((and not even all the time, there are purely cantonese/mandarin words)) a la French and English)
My native language is Cantonese. I can read and write it okay? It doesn't scale to Mandarin though, I'm barely advanced because I am illiterate !. (In case you're wondering, they're like completely different languages that share one writing system ((and not even all the time, there are purely cantonese/mandarin words)) a la French and English)

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

I'm Polish, so English is actually my second language! I use it pretty much on the daily, though.
I also learned German and a liiiittle bit of Italian, but truth be told I barely remember anything from them, haha.
I'm Polish, so English is actually my second language! I use it pretty much on the daily, though.
I also learned German and a liiiittle bit of Italian, but truth be told I barely remember anything from them, haha.
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
Hey there! I'm fluent in Croatian (mother tongue) and English, German I understand pretty well but my communication skills are lacking. I need to pick it up since it would open a lot of opportunities in my field of work. If I had to pick another language to study spontaneously it would be Korean, it's really expressive and seems complex + Portuguese since I love listening to it, plus some of the best people I've met in my life are from Portugal.
Hey there! I'm fluent in Croatian (mother tongue) and English, German I understand pretty well but my communication skills are lacking. I need to pick it up since it would open a lot of opportunities in my field of work. If I had to pick another language to study spontaneously it would be Korean, it's really expressive and seems complex + Portuguese since I love listening to it, plus some of the best people I've met in my life are from Portugal.
kZjIfse.gif
I'm Austrian, so my mother tongue is German, besides that I'm fluent in English, I prefer it over German, and since I've been living in France for 4 years now I speak French too, but I lack a bit of confidence so my speaking and listening is a bit behind my reading/ writing skills. (I still understand a lot but when it comes to speaking I stick more to the basics cause I don't want to mess up xD + I'm a student, but my studies are in English so that makes it very easy to kinda avoid speaking French a lot...)

I've started learning both Korean and Finnish, but didn't pull through long enough for it to be applicable or to stay in my memory properly. (and does Morse code count as a proper language? xD Last year I spent a good amount of time learning and using it, just for the fun of learning something that was a bit different)

But if someone wants to practice/ talk in French with me, I'd totally be up to for it, just send me a PM c:
I'm Austrian, so my mother tongue is German, besides that I'm fluent in English, I prefer it over German, and since I've been living in France for 4 years now I speak French too, but I lack a bit of confidence so my speaking and listening is a bit behind my reading/ writing skills. (I still understand a lot but when it comes to speaking I stick more to the basics cause I don't want to mess up xD + I'm a student, but my studies are in English so that makes it very easy to kinda avoid speaking French a lot...)

I've started learning both Korean and Finnish, but didn't pull through long enough for it to be applicable or to stay in my memory properly. (and does Morse code count as a proper language? xD Last year I spent a good amount of time learning and using it, just for the fun of learning something that was a bit different)

But if someone wants to practice/ talk in French with me, I'd totally be up to for it, just send me a PM c:
VVM4XuM.png
I'm Italian so that's ny first language, I've been learning English since I was a kid. I studied a bit of Spanish but I'm pretty bad at it. I mainly understand Spanish thanks to similarities with Italian but speaking it trips me up. I'm also trying to learn some Japanese but it's a slow going
I'm Italian so that's ny first language, I've been learning English since I was a kid. I studied a bit of Spanish but I'm pretty bad at it. I mainly understand Spanish thanks to similarities with Italian but speaking it trips me up. I'm also trying to learn some Japanese but it's a slow going
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
Hello there, I'm not used to write in forums, neither in English, but I would like to use this topic to find some friends.

I'm German, so therefore it's my mother tongue and English is my second language. It would be fine to engage with people in English, but I would also like to find some I can speak German to.

Every native speakers or people who want to learn German are all welcome :)
If you're intrigued to befriend me even without knowing German, it's also fine! Just send friend requests or pm's on my way :D

Languages I would like to learn someday are Japanese and Spanish (I actually had it 3 years in school, but my teacher was terrible and I gained almost nothing from it).
Hello there, I'm not used to write in forums, neither in English, but I would like to use this topic to find some friends.

I'm German, so therefore it's my mother tongue and English is my second language. It would be fine to engage with people in English, but I would also like to find some I can speak German to.

Every native speakers or people who want to learn German are all welcome :)
If you're intrigued to befriend me even without knowing German, it's also fine! Just send friend requests or pm's on my way :D

Languages I would like to learn someday are Japanese and Spanish (I actually had it 3 years in school, but my teacher was terrible and I gained almost nothing from it).
plagueiscool_zps0139e344.gif
I can speak, read, and write Mandarin Chinese! My handwriting abilities are abysmal at the moment, as I haven't been able to find the time or motivation to write, haha. Love learning more about the language, though I have ventured into the realm that is literary mandarin, and it kicks my butt is very different from colloquial Mandarin, haha!

Outside of that, I used to be able to speak and understand Belgian French and a little bit of Luxembourgish, though I haven't practiced in ages so I've absolutely lost most of the limited skills I once had. I also studied ASL for three years, but again... It's been lost to time.

I can speak, read, and write Mandarin Chinese! My handwriting abilities are abysmal at the moment, as I haven't been able to find the time or motivation to write, haha. Love learning more about the language, though I have ventured into the realm that is literary mandarin, and it kicks my butt is very different from colloquial Mandarin, haha!

Outside of that, I used to be able to speak and understand Belgian French and a little bit of Luxembourgish, though I haven't practiced in ages so I've absolutely lost most of the limited skills I once had. I also studied ASL for three years, but again... It's been lost to time.

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18