Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Return "X button" to achiev. pop-up
Hi, The X button that lets you close a pop up window without refreshing the page is gone from the achievement collection pop-ups. I'm not sure if it only was removed now or somewhat earlier, but as of the confetti being added it's gone. It was very useful for speedy achievement collection and would love if we could have that back, please. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/775651393331265546/1130942161676939314/image.png[/img]
Hi,
The X button that lets you close a pop up window without refreshing the page is gone from the achievement collection pop-ups.
I'm not sure if it only was removed now or somewhat earlier, but as of the confetti being added it's gone.

It was very useful for speedy achievement collection and would love if we could have that back, please.

image.png
e886e4ae1e710956999ed44634cc8773e1ddf3be.png
[/center]
I’m begging for the X button to be put back.

I’m mobile only so FR is pretty slow to reload, and making achievement collecting go slower just makes me not want to interact with achievements at all.
I’m begging for the X button to be put back.

I’m mobile only so FR is pretty slow to reload, and making achievement collecting go slower just makes me not want to interact with achievements at all.
Fox_base_updated_20-06-2021.pngFox_base_updated_20-06-2021-1.png