Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [coli] Frustration
1 2
I swear my luck is installed backwards. I've been relatively lucky this fest, when it comes to getting fest currency and chest drops. but like. I just want 1 Sailfish gene. I've been farming for hours, and when I finally get a sandsurge gene, it's this: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/425281935271788544/1132778842407309473/image.png[/img] I feel like Rng is taunting me.
I swear my luck is installed backwards. I've been relatively lucky this fest, when it comes to getting fest currency and chest drops. but like. I just want 1 Sailfish gene. I've been farming for hours, and when I finally get a sandsurge gene, it's this:

image.png

I feel like Rng is taunting me.
70699137p.png
  • Obsessed with being nice.
  • Likes positive attention
  • Delicate bat wing hoarder
[center]Seeing as Sandsurges are still relatively new, I'm sure you could sell it for gems on the Auction House. It's worth checking, at least. I'm sending my luck to you, stranger [emoji=spiral happy size=1][/center]
Seeing as Sandsurges are still relatively new, I'm sure you could sell it for gems on the Auction House. It's worth checking, at least.

I'm sending my luck to you, stranger
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
Python was going for about 80g when I sold mine (to the person above) If it makes you feel better- I've been grinding for sailfish since they dropped. I'm talking at least 3-5 hours a day... I've gotten just about everything BUT sailfish- including two marlin genes (which I immediately sold for 800g and then 500g respectively) Both marlin and sailfish are already dropping in price- but it seems Sailfish is still going for a good 800g last I checked at least (compared to the 1200-1000g it was going for on day one) In any case I'm wishing us both luck [emoji=familiar heart size=3][emoji=sandsurge laughing size=5]
Python was going for about 80g when I sold mine (to the person above)

If it makes you feel better- I've been grinding for sailfish since they dropped. I'm talking at least 3-5 hours a day... I've gotten just about everything BUT sailfish- including two marlin genes (which I immediately sold for 800g and then 500g respectively)

Both marlin and sailfish are already dropping in price- but it seems Sailfish is still going for a good 800g last I checked at least (compared to the 1200-1000g it was going for on day one)

In any case I'm wishing us both luck
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
@Skiafray

:)
@Skiafray

:)
V8GfXRi.jpg
how I feel exactly I got an ELIMINATE and I am yet to get a single copy of the polkadot gene [emoji=tundra sad size=1] im tryna be cheap here with my fandragon pfft
how I feel exactly
I got an ELIMINATE and I am yet to get a single copy of the polkadot gene im tryna be cheap here with my fandragon pfft
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
I'm three unhatched eggs in on a Marlin hunt :') I know I could just sell them and afford the gene, but at this point it's personal.
I'm three unhatched eggs in on a Marlin hunt :') I know I could just sell them and afford the gene, but at this point it's personal.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
im trying to get unhatched eggs and enemy familiars on coli but the bosses there hates me for somereason definitely not because im ruining their population lmao
im trying to get unhatched eggs and enemy familiars on coli but the bosses there hates me for somereason definitely not because im ruining their population lmao
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
I've been getting eggs, genes, swipp components- everything but an eye vial for the achievement. >8'|
I've been getting eggs, genes, swipp components- everything but an eye vial for the achievement. >8'|
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Update: Got a Sailfish drop- still no vial. Why is my luck like this.
Update: Got a Sailfish drop- still no vial. Why is my luck like this.
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
i got an eliminate 5~ish minutes into my coli grind lmao
i got an eliminate 5~ish minutes into my coli grind lmao
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
1 2