Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1v1 with Eden!
1 2 3 4 5
Darkmask descends quickly, flapping her pale wings to soften her landing, but also pushing dust clouds into the air, almost creating a shield to further hide the entrance. She tucks her wings away and ducks her head in before entering the cave, her pale colored scales darkening due to the lack of light within. Nealon peers up to Shiraz before cooing, and disappearing into the darkness as well.
Darkmask descends quickly, flapping her pale wings to soften her landing, but also pushing dust clouds into the air, almost creating a shield to further hide the entrance. She tucks her wings away and ducks her head in before entering the cave, her pale colored scales darkening due to the lack of light within. Nealon peers up to Shiraz before cooing, and disappearing into the darkness as well.
[size=5][Center][font=Courier New][u][i][emoji=left wing size=1] Shiraz [emoji=right wing size=1][/u][/i][/font] Shiraz lands quietly, coughing at the amount of dust Darkmask suddenly lifted with her landing. She flapped her wings, trying to disperse some of the dust in the air. It seemed to work, well, just about enough for her to see the entrance again. Her ears flicked at the sound of Nealon's cooing, catching only but a glimpse of them before they disappeared into the pitch black hole that Darkmask called a home. She gulped and sighed, she shook her head, whispering reassurences to herself so she wouldn't feel so nervous. She took the first step inside hesitantly, walking slowly until there was little to no light to be seen. She quickly trotted over to Darkmask once she realized how incredibly dark it actually was. The last thing she wanted was to get lost in a clan she knew nothing of.
Shiraz

Shiraz lands quietly, coughing at the amount of dust Darkmask suddenly lifted with her landing.
She flapped her wings, trying to disperse some of the dust in the air. It seemed to work, well, just about enough for her to see the entrance again. Her ears flicked at the sound of Nealon's cooing, catching only but a glimpse of them before they disappeared into the pitch black hole that Darkmask called a home.

She gulped and sighed, she shook her head, whispering reassurences to herself so she wouldn't feel so nervous.
She took the first step inside hesitantly, walking slowly until there was little to no light to be seen.
She quickly trotted over to Darkmask once she realized how incredibly dark it actually was. The last thing she wanted was to get lost in a clan she knew nothing of.
((AAAA i’m back. Shift changes and the husband visited. I’m back!!!))
((AAAA i’m back. Shift changes and the husband visited. I’m back!!!))
Darkmask walked comfortably and made room for Shiraz. She smiles at her guest.

“I can tell youre nervous. Be not afraid.” Darkmask said assuringly. Nealon cooing becomes more exciting and impatient. The young blue dragon leaps from her adoptive mother’s back and glides to the ground before scampering off deeper into the cave. A dim light begins to show, and voices begin to echo and rolls along the cave walls.
Darkmask walked comfortably and made room for Shiraz. She smiles at her guest.

“I can tell youre nervous. Be not afraid.” Darkmask said assuringly. Nealon cooing becomes more exciting and impatient. The young blue dragon leaps from her adoptive mother’s back and glides to the ground before scampering off deeper into the cave. A dim light begins to show, and voices begin to echo and rolls along the cave walls.
[size=5][Center][font=Courier New][u][i][emoji=left wing size=1] Shiraz [emoji=right wing size=1][/u][/i][/font] "Ah, so you noticed." She said with a nervous giggle. She felt slightly better now, and after all, Darkmask was right, she shouldn't be as afraid as she currently is. She watched Nealon running off into a much deeper area of the cave with a smile, she could understand the hatchling's excitement of being back home. Shiraz quickly noticed the talking that echoed through the walls of the cave, resounding in her ears. She suddenly started feeling nervous again, taking deep breaths to calm herself down again. ----- YOU'RE BAACK!!!!!!! Welcome welcome! I hope you had a good time >o<!!!!!))
Shiraz

"Ah, so you noticed." She said with a nervous giggle. She felt slightly better now, and after all, Darkmask was right, she shouldn't be as afraid as she currently is.

She watched Nealon running off into a much deeper area of the cave with a smile, she could understand the hatchling's excitement of being back home.

Shiraz quickly noticed the talking that echoed through the walls of the cave, resounding in her ears. She suddenly started feeling nervous again, taking deep breaths to calm herself down again.

YOU'RE BAACK!!!!!!! Welcome welcome! I hope you had a good time >o<!!!!!))
((hey!! took a long break ;3; ))
((hey!! took a long break ;3; ))
((needed it to focus on moving and going to different schedules))
((needed it to focus on moving and going to different schedules))
1 2 3 4 5