Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1v1 with Eden!
1 2 3 4 5
The eyes disappear as a chuckle scratches at the stranger’s throat.
“If you must know,” white scales emerge from the brush, a wild contrast from the poisonous hue of their surroundings.
“My name is Darkmask,” white, large wings spring out from the brush and curl inward, the scales rolling like a sea. Horns, fins, a long triangular face with a natural twisted, toothy smile is rolled upward. The dragon stands tall, with her chest out and proud, and her wings on display.
“Or, you can call me Death,” she steps forward and cranes her neck forward and lower to the ground, her wings poised and ready for action, her tail curling and twitching, “whichever you prefer, wind dragon.” Darkmask stares into the windows of the soul of Shiraz, waiting, waiting for anything to use as an excuse to bring this stranger down and feed her clan.

((Thankoes!! Likewise!! Btw how do you add the image like you did with Shiraz?))
The eyes disappear as a chuckle scratches at the stranger’s throat.
“If you must know,” white scales emerge from the brush, a wild contrast from the poisonous hue of their surroundings.
“My name is Darkmask,” white, large wings spring out from the brush and curl inward, the scales rolling like a sea. Horns, fins, a long triangular face with a natural twisted, toothy smile is rolled upward. The dragon stands tall, with her chest out and proud, and her wings on display.
“Or, you can call me Death,” she steps forward and cranes her neck forward and lower to the ground, her wings poised and ready for action, her tail curling and twitching, “whichever you prefer, wind dragon.” Darkmask stares into the windows of the soul of Shiraz, waiting, waiting for anything to use as an excuse to bring this stranger down and feed her clan.

((Thankoes!! Likewise!! Btw how do you add the image like you did with Shiraz?))
[size=5][Center][font=Courier New][u][i][emoji=left wing size=1] Shiraz [emoji=right wing size=1][/u][/i][/font] Shiraz gulped at the sudden shiver that crawled down her spine, washing away any feeling of bravery she once had. Her tail swayed, gripping her iridescent pearl in the case that she must run or use her claws and fangs to get away from such an enormous dragon. Shiraz took a step back, keeping her head up high. "Darkmask.. Death.. I am only passing by. I am headed for the Wandering Contagion, you see. If you could be so kind as to point me in it's direction, I would be out of your sight in no longer than the blink of an eye."[/center] What I do is that I download the image to my device and upload it to tinypic! It will then generate a bunch of codes, of which I use BBC Code, you stick it on a post in the forums/bio of a dragon and tadaa!! Would you like me to send you the link?))
Shiraz

Shiraz gulped at the sudden shiver that crawled down her spine, washing away any feeling of bravery she once had.
Her tail swayed, gripping her iridescent pearl in the case that she must run or use her claws and fangs to get away from such an enormous dragon.

Shiraz took a step back, keeping her head up high.

"Darkmask.. Death.. I am only passing by. I am headed for the Wandering Contagion, you see. If you could be so kind as to point me in it's direction, I would be out of your sight in no longer than the blink of an eye."

What I do is that I download the image to my device and upload it to tinypic! It will then generate a bunch of codes, of which I use BBC Code, you stick it on a post in the forums/bio of a dragon and tadaa!! Would you like me to send you the link?))
A quick realization hit Darkmask. Her body relaxes and she stands tall, fins flared for intimidation and display of power.
"Why are you here, wind dragon?" Darkmask takes a step closer, her clawed paw is forced into the earth, creating dust, an intimidation tactic used by Darkwing. Her claws grab the earth, leaving deep lines into the ground. Her nostrils flare as she breathes in the new scents Shiraz has brought.
"What is your name, Pearlcatcher?" Darkmask hissed at Shiraz's species name.
During Darkmask's intimidation tactics and not-so-empty threats, small squeaks come from the brush, hardly noticeable, and easy to miss.

((yes please!))
A quick realization hit Darkmask. Her body relaxes and she stands tall, fins flared for intimidation and display of power.
"Why are you here, wind dragon?" Darkmask takes a step closer, her clawed paw is forced into the earth, creating dust, an intimidation tactic used by Darkwing. Her claws grab the earth, leaving deep lines into the ground. Her nostrils flare as she breathes in the new scents Shiraz has brought.
"What is your name, Pearlcatcher?" Darkmask hissed at Shiraz's species name.
During Darkmask's intimidation tactics and not-so-empty threats, small squeaks come from the brush, hardly noticeable, and easy to miss.

((yes please!))
[size=5][Center][font=Courier New][u][i][emoji=left wing size=1] Shiraz [emoji=right wing size=1][/u][/i][/font] Shiraz couldn't help but cower slightly at the sight of Darkmask's claws scarring the dead earth. She did not feel safe around this dragon, not even one bit. She was taught to not show fear, that her bold, audacious attitude should hide her true intentions, and all of it worked, but now, it all seemed to be crumbling apart. No. She would not let this stranger break her so easily. She calmed her breathing and fixed her posture, trying to hide the fear clawing at her heart. "My name is Shiraz. I am here on official clan matters. I'm sure you wouldn't find them interesting, no matter how much I sugar coated it." Her ears twitched at faint sounds she could not discern the cause of. She did her best to keep her eyes locked on the dragon in front of her. "Besides.. I'm more than sure that your clan must be awaiting you. Surely enough, they must be wondering where you are?" She said, taking a step forward, despite her instincts yelling and screaming the opposite in her head. Oddly enough, despite the situation, she smelled of recently brewed wine and fresh air.[/center] Here's the url! https://tinypic.host/?lang=en ))
Shiraz

Shiraz couldn't help but cower slightly at the sight of Darkmask's claws scarring the dead earth. She did not feel safe around this dragon, not even one bit. She was taught to not show fear, that her bold, audacious attitude should hide her true intentions, and all of it worked, but now, it all seemed to be crumbling apart.
No. She would not let this stranger break her so easily.
She calmed her breathing and fixed her posture, trying to hide the fear clawing at her heart.

"My name is Shiraz. I am here on official clan matters. I'm sure you wouldn't find them interesting, no matter how much I sugar coated it."
Her ears twitched at faint sounds she could not discern the cause of. She did her best to keep her eyes locked on the dragon in front of her.
"Besides.. I'm more than sure that your clan must be awaiting you. Surely enough, they must be wondering where you are?"
She said, taking a step forward, despite her instincts yelling and screaming the opposite in her head.

Oddly enough, despite the situation, she smelled of recently brewed wine and fresh air.

Here's the url! https://tinypic.host/?lang=en ))
Darkmask sees the courage from the smaller pearlcatcher, and chuckles, her gaze softening surprisingly.
"How cute.." Darkmask's face and body hardens, "but also how rude!" With a roar, Darkmask lunges forward, her own steps shaking the very ground they both stand on. Due to the sudden roar, a small blue dragon darts from the burhs, confused from fear, stumbling over itself with each step from Darkmask. Darkmask's mouth is gaped wide open, a deafening roar from it.
Darkmask sees the courage from the smaller pearlcatcher, and chuckles, her gaze softening surprisingly.
"How cute.." Darkmask's face and body hardens, "but also how rude!" With a roar, Darkmask lunges forward, her own steps shaking the very ground they both stand on. Due to the sudden roar, a small blue dragon darts from the burhs, confused from fear, stumbling over itself with each step from Darkmask. Darkmask's mouth is gaped wide open, a deafening roar from it.
[size=5][Center][font=Courier New][u][i][emoji=left wing size=1] Shiraz [emoji=right wing size=1][/u][/i][/font] Shiraz hissed in pain as she quickly covered her ears, stumbling backwards. She quickly looked up and bared her teeth before taking flight with little effort. Her tail wrapped around her pearl meticulously, making sure that it wouldn't fall whilst she was airborne. "Rude? How was I rude?! You're the one who's been standoffish and intimidating since I arrived! I did not mean to land on your territory and I did not mean to-" Her gaze suddenly fell upon a small blue dragon. A hatchling, perhaps. She became utterly confused and distracted, were they part of Darkmask's clan? If so, what were they doing here? Shouldn't they be in a hatchery or with its parents?[/center]
Shiraz

Shiraz hissed in pain as she quickly covered her ears, stumbling backwards. She quickly looked up and bared her teeth before taking flight with little effort.
Her tail wrapped around her pearl meticulously, making sure that it wouldn't fall whilst she was airborne.

"Rude? How was I rude?! You're the one who's been standoffish and intimidating since I arrived! I did not mean to land on your territory and I did not mean to-"

Her gaze suddenly fell upon a small blue dragon. A hatchling, perhaps. She became utterly confused and distracted, were they part of Darkmask's clan? If so, what were they doing here? Shouldn't they be in a hatchery or with its parents?
Darkmask growls, her rage blinging her judgement. She drops down to gather strength to fly. For Darkmask, it takes her a moment to get airborne due to her huge and heavy body. With two big flaps of Darkmask's wings, she's airborne. Darkmask uses Shiraz's distraction without realizing to cover the distance between the two adult dragons. She reaches with her claws to latch at Shiraz's tail.

The hatchling was thrown from the force of Darkmask's launch into flight, and gets lodged in some bones. From dizziness and confusion, the hatchling starts yipping, like a puppy would crying out for it's mother.
Darkmask growls, her rage blinging her judgement. She drops down to gather strength to fly. For Darkmask, it takes her a moment to get airborne due to her huge and heavy body. With two big flaps of Darkmask's wings, she's airborne. Darkmask uses Shiraz's distraction without realizing to cover the distance between the two adult dragons. She reaches with her claws to latch at Shiraz's tail.

The hatchling was thrown from the force of Darkmask's launch into flight, and gets lodged in some bones. From dizziness and confusion, the hatchling starts yipping, like a puppy would crying out for it's mother.
[size=5][Center][font=Courier New][u][i][emoji=left wing size=1] Shiraz [emoji=right wing size=1][/u][/i][/font] Shiraz yelped as she was snapped back to reality. She unconsciously let go of her pearl, it falling to the ground without breaking. She lashed her tail at Darkmask, trying to get her claws off of her tail. She couldn't help but glance at the hatchling a few times as she struggled to set herself free from the Guardian's grasp. She kicked Darkmask as much as she could though it proofed to be of no use. Not that she was very strong to begin with. [/center]
Shiraz

Shiraz yelped as she was snapped back to reality. She unconsciously let go of her pearl, it falling to the ground without breaking. She lashed her tail at Darkmask, trying to get her claws off of her tail.
She couldn't help but glance at the hatchling a few times as she struggled to set herself free from the Guardian's grasp.
She kicked Darkmask as much as she could though it proofed to be of no use. Not that she was very strong to begin with.
Darkmask hisses and grunts with each hit, letting go of Shiraz, snarling at the smaller dragon. Darkmask moves over huge body to block the view between the pearl and Shiraz on purpose, mocking biting to show no mercy.

The hatchling dragon eventually pops out from the bones, catching it's breath and steadying itself. It gets up with struggle and looks up at the commotion above. It watches with fear and backs up slowly, tail tucked between it's legs.
Darkmask hisses and grunts with each hit, letting go of Shiraz, snarling at the smaller dragon. Darkmask moves over huge body to block the view between the pearl and Shiraz on purpose, mocking biting to show no mercy.

The hatchling dragon eventually pops out from the bones, catching it's breath and steadying itself. It gets up with struggle and looks up at the commotion above. It watches with fear and backs up slowly, tail tucked between it's legs.
[size=5][Center][font=Courier New][u][i][emoji=left wing size=1] Shiraz [emoji=right wing size=1][/u][/i][/font] Shiraz growled, she didn't know how to fight, not against a dragon that overpowers her in size and strength. She has not tried using her elemental powers.. no, she would avoid fighting for as long as she could, - if it was even possible - if she had no other choice, then she would take up the fight with magic. Being separated from her pearl, she couldn't help but worry. She remembered slightly where the pearl fell and the distance away it was from the hatchling. Right now, she'd rather let the hatchling play with it than leave it uncared for on the ground. She gestured slightly with her paw, making a gust of wind gently push the pearl towards the hatchling, or towards where they thought they would be. "What do you wish to achieve with this, Darkmask? In what way did I offend you?" She asked, trying to understand where so much violence was coming from.[/center]
Shiraz

Shiraz growled, she didn't know how to fight, not against a dragon that overpowers her in size and strength. She has not tried using her elemental powers.. no, she would avoid fighting for as long as she could, - if it was even possible - if she had no other choice, then she would take up the fight with magic.

Being separated from her pearl, she couldn't help but worry. She remembered slightly where the pearl fell and the distance away it was from the hatchling. Right now, she'd rather let the hatchling play with it than leave it uncared for on the ground.
She gestured slightly with her paw, making a gust of wind gently push the pearl towards the hatchling, or towards where they thought they would be.

"What do you wish to achieve with this, Darkmask? In what way did I offend you?"

She asked, trying to understand where so much violence was coming from.
1 2 3 4 5