Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ e² ] graphics workshop - OPEN
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@MadDingo @mackledaddy @yokare @Xenomorph @gatorguts @fabledtongues @Lassifer @gracefulsunshine @Magician @Blackwingedmedic @Caelthus @Nikita

So its been a while since i pinged for slots, a lot has been happening in the way of work, my sister having her baby and now im sick; lol.

But im going to go ahead and open up 5 slots for profile headers only as they are extremely light hearted for me to create and i want to ease back into this.

As always, claim and edit if you wish.
@MadDingo @mackledaddy @yokare @Xenomorph @gatorguts @fabledtongues @Lassifer @gracefulsunshine @Magician @Blackwingedmedic @Caelthus @Nikita

So its been a while since i pinged for slots, a lot has been happening in the way of work, my sister having her baby and now im sick; lol.

But im going to go ahead and open up 5 slots for profile headers only as they are extremely light hearted for me to create and i want to ease back into this.

As always, claim and edit if you wish.
@Encore I'd like to claim a spot ^^

EDIT:
» Type: Profile Header
» Image and credit: This derg :D
» Colour range: Anything from ice to snow-ish white to glacier blue and maybe even a bit of black
» Main text: Caelthus
» Any sub text: “Nothing burns like the cold.”
» Dimension/Shape: I'll leave this up to you :3
» Extra: Icicle shape things? Anything snowy and cold looking's cool! :D

And congratulations on your sister's baby and I hope you get well soon. :) Take your time with this :D
@Encore I'd like to claim a spot ^^

EDIT:
» Image and credit: This derg :D
» Colour range: Anything from ice to snow-ish white to glacier blue and maybe even a bit of black
» Main text: Caelthus
» Any sub text: “Nothing burns like the cold.”
» Dimension/Shape: I'll leave this up to you :3
» Extra: Icicle shape things? Anything snowy and cold looking's cool! :D

And congratulations on your sister's baby and I hope you get well soon. :) Take your time with this :D
@Encore Claiming a spot! Will edit this post.

» Type: Profile header
» Image and credit: xxx
» Colour range: Something that matches the image-- whatever looks best to you, really. :>
» Main text: Xenomorph
» Any sub text: #53126
» Dimension/Shape: I'll leave this entirely up to you as well!
@Encore Claiming a spot! Will edit this post.

» Image and credit: xxx
» Colour range: Something that matches the image-- whatever looks best to you, really. :>
» Main text: Xenomorph
» Any sub text: #53126
» Dimension/Shape: I'll leave this entirely up to you as well!
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
@Encore I'll claim a slot please c;

» Image and credit: X
» Colour range: Uhm anything you'd think is fine but you could use this palette as a base?
» Main text: Magician
» Any sub text: "If you ever step on my patch, I'll bring you down"
» Dimension/Shape: I normally like the sharp corners but could you try to use this symbol somewhere in the shape? Possibly one big one and a smaller one next to it if you get what I mean. And that'd be all c;
@Encore I'll claim a slot please c;

» Colour range: Uhm anything you'd think is fine but you could use this palette as a base?
» Main text: Magician
» Any sub text: "If you ever step on my patch, I'll bring you down"
» Dimension/Shape: I normally like the sharp corners but could you try to use this symbol somewhere in the shape? Possibly one big one and a smaller one next to it if you get what I mean. And that'd be all c;
@Encore I'll claim. Editing later. [b]» Type: [/b]Profile Header [b]» Image and credit:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2134696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21347/2134696_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]» Colour range:[/b] Anything that matches with the dragon (L [b]» Main text:[/b] Fabled Clan [b]» Any sub text:[/b] #38906 [b]» Dimension/Shape:[/b] I'll leave this up to you (:
@Encore I'll claim. Editing later.

» Image and credit:
2134696_350.png

» Colour range: Anything that matches with the dragon (L
» Main text: Fabled Clan
» Any sub text: #38906
» Dimension/Shape: I'll leave this up to you (:
@Splatterpunk
For payment? or as subjects in the graphics?

On a side note to everyone else; im really sorry this is taking me so long, i've become a lot sicker than i thought i would :c

Well get on top of this asap.
@Splatterpunk
For payment? or as subjects in the graphics?

On a side note to everyone else; im really sorry this is taking me so long, i've become a lot sicker than i thought i would :c

Well get on top of this asap.
@Splatterpunk
I would, im trying to complete my album so it would help :D
@Splatterpunk
I would, im trying to complete my album so it would help :D
@Encore Do you have any slots open? If not, can I be added to the list? I need a new sig by you. :D
@Encore Do you have any slots open? If not, can I be added to the list? I need a new sig by you. :D
10302021_banner.png
@Encore I'm unsure whether to just ask to be on the Ping List or just post a form or. UM. I'll do both sure why not hahaha. I'd also like to inquire on a profile button if doable?

» Colour range: Purples / Blues / Black
» Main text: Mycophobia
» Any sub text: witchcraft? probably
» Dimension/Shape: No preferences.
» Extra: I'm running with a fungi / mushroom theme, I know FR's Shadow Flight images has such, but any way to work in that kind of thing would be interesting :O
@Encore I'm unsure whether to just ask to be on the Ping List or just post a form or. UM. I'll do both sure why not hahaha. I'd also like to inquire on a profile button if doable?

» Colour range: Purples / Blues / Black
» Main text: Mycophobia
» Any sub text: witchcraft? probably
» Dimension/Shape: No preferences.
» Extra: I'm running with a fungi / mushroom theme, I know FR's Shadow Flight images has such, but any way to work in that kind of thing would be interesting :O
tumblr_inline_naem4bpInr1seh6yq.png
@encore
Could I claim a slot if you are open?
@encore
Could I claim a slot if you are open?
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42