Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ e² ] graphics workshop - OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@GlowDeer
I'm glad you like it :D
Thank you so much.

@GlowDeer
I'm glad you like it :D
Thank you so much.

» Username: Couchlogged
» Type: Signature
» Image and credit: [x], credit goes to Riot Games, and permissions should be all good.
» Colour range: A bunch of gold, but on the darker side of gold if that makes sense? With like a rich purple kind of colour, essentially look at the source for a reference if you need one haha.
» Text: Main text "Couch", subtext "Really torn between LoL and FR", if that's not too long ;; if it is then I'll be happy to change it
» Dimension/Shape: I think it'll be safer to let you choose that tbh ; w;
» Extra: Nah not really
» Username: Couchlogged
» Image and credit: [x], credit goes to Riot Games, and permissions should be all good.
» Colour range: A bunch of gold, but on the darker side of gold if that makes sense? With like a rich purple kind of colour, essentially look at the source for a reference if you need one haha.
» Text: Main text "Couch", subtext "Really torn between LoL and FR", if that's not too long ;; if it is then I'll be happy to change it
» Dimension/Shape: I think it'll be safer to let you choose that tbh ; w;
» Extra: Nah not really
e6912a.png
"Trementem terram sentiant"
[size=2]@Couchlogged Hows this?? [img]http://img.fae.ro/1e1f76.png[/img] If you want something changed, let me know. If all is good just send over payment :D Thank you! [/size]
@Couchlogged
Hows this??

1e1f76.png

If you want something changed, let me know.
If all is good just send over payment :D

Thank you!
@Encore

Absolutely beautiful ; w; I'm sending over payment right now
@Encore

Absolutely beautiful ; w; I'm sending over payment right now
e6912a.png
@Couchlogged
I'm glad you like it.
I moved the subtext over into the middle because it looks nicer in my opinion but if you prefer it to the right i can change it back :D
@Couchlogged
I'm glad you like it.
I moved the subtext over into the middle because it looks nicer in my opinion but if you prefer it to the right i can change it back :D
Either way looks really good, I actually think I agree it looks better in the middle myself!
Either way looks really good, I actually think I agree it looks better in the middle myself!
e6912a.png
[size=2]@Couchlogged I'm really sorry to ping you again but it seems as though i forgot to make the second edit transparent?? Haha, i didn't notice until you started using it. [img]http://img.fae.ro/e6912a.png[/img] Here's the transparent version. [/size]
@Couchlogged
I'm really sorry to ping you again but it seems as though i forgot to make the second edit transparent?? Haha, i didn't notice until you started using it.

e6912a.png

Here's the transparent version.
» Username: Auran
» Image and credit: This girl, can be headshot or fullbody, whichever you think looks best
» Colour range: blue/silver
» Text: Main text "Auran" subtext "Exploring life itself"
» Dimension/Shape: Whatever works~
» Extra: I'm definitely interested in a profile header eventually!
» Username: Auran
» Image and credit: This girl, can be headshot or fullbody, whichever you think looks best
» Colour range: blue/silver
» Text: Main text "Auran" subtext "Exploring life itself"
» Dimension/Shape: Whatever works~
» Extra: I'm definitely interested in a profile header eventually!
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
@Encore

Oh hey yeah whoops haha
I actually didn't realize until you pointed it out, thanks!
@Encore

Oh hey yeah whoops haha
I actually didn't realize until you pointed it out, thanks!
e6912a.png
[size=2]@Auran Hi there, here you go :D [img]http://img.fae.ro/a8a92c.png[/img] Again, if you want anything changed let me know. If not you can go ahead and send over the treasure. [/size]
@Auran
Hi there, here you go :D

a8a92c.png

Again, if you want anything changed let me know.
If not you can go ahead and send over the treasure.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42