Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 637 638 639 640 641 ... 653 654
Happy Thundercrack, and massive thank you to Maki for making this and updating it every festival!
Happy Thundercrack, and massive thank you to Maki for making this and updating it every festival!
they/he FR+8
employee of the Stormcatcher
bump for this pog post
bump for this pog post
I have a crippling Koi imp addiction.
here's my STP storage!
FcasiGk.png
Looks like the chests this year are: [item=Breaking Point Chest][item=Free Mech Chest][item=Fulgurite Storms][item=Inazuma Chest][item=Surgestream Construct Chest][item=Copper Shell Chest][item=Goldensparc Timepiece Chest] Festive Favors Exclusive Skins are: [item=Accent: Calcite Lock][item=Accent: Crawling Mechanics][item=Accent: Player 2][item=Accent: Power Supply][item=Accent: Rising Storm][item=Skin: Circuit Chaser][item=Skin: Hypercharge] Baldwin Skins are: [item=Accent: Fabricator Drone][item=Skin: The Desert Calls]
Looks like the chests this year are:
Breaking Point Chest Free Mech Chest Inazuma Chest Surgestream Construct Chest Copper Shell Chest Goldensparc Timepiece Chest

Festive Favors Exclusive Skins are:
Accent: Calcite Lock Accent: Crawling Mechanics Accent: Player 2 Accent: Power Supply Accent: Rising Storm Skin: Circuit Chaser Skin: Hypercharge

Baldwin Skins are:
Accent: Fabricator Drone Skin: The Desert Calls
Slots_Button.png
bump for thundercrack! [emoji=lightning rune size=1]
bump for thundercrack!
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
@Unownsender Thank you for posting that, I was just looking for a spot where it was all laid out!
@Unownsender Thank you for posting that, I was just looking for a spot where it was all laid out!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
Just received a Breaking Point chest on the woodland path.
And now I have a Copper Shell chest also from the woodland path.
Just received a Breaking Point chest on the woodland path.
And now I have a Copper Shell chest also from the woodland path.
Thanks for this!
Happy thundercrack!
Thanks for this!
Happy thundercrack!
zCzVA.gif26Sig.gif
[quote name="Unownsender" date="2023-07-23 07:48:45" ] Looks like the chests this year are: [item=Breaking Point Chest][item=Free Mech Chest][item=Fulgurite Storms][item=Inazuma Chest][item=Surgestream Construct Chest][item=Copper Shell Chest][item=Goldensparc Timepiece Chest] Festive Favors Exclusive Skins are: [item=Accent: Calcite Lock][item=Accent: Crawling Mechanics][item=Accent: Player 2][item=Accent: Power Supply][item=Accent: Rising Storm][item=Skin: Circuit Chaser][item=Skin: Hypercharge] Baldwin Skins are: [item=Accent: Fabricator Drone][item=Skin: The Desert Calls] [/quote]
Unownsender wrote on 2023-07-23 07:48:45:
Looks like the chests this year are:
Breaking Point Chest Free Mech Chest Inazuma Chest Surgestream Construct Chest Copper Shell Chest Goldensparc Timepiece Chest

Festive Favors Exclusive Skins are:
Accent: Calcite Lock Accent: Crawling Mechanics Accent: Player 2 Accent: Power Supply Accent: Rising Storm Skin: Circuit Chaser Skin: Hypercharge

Baldwin Skins are:
Accent: Fabricator Drone Skin: The Desert Calls
theultimatecatsig.gif W1Dayps.png
sxrFjUf.gif
Thank you for the guide. <3
Thank you for the guide. <3
@Cerastium pinging myself for future reference
@Cerastium pinging myself for future reference
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast