Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | precise or rugged?
1 2 3
im just wondering what kind of work people choose at arlo's bc i wanna know which is more efficient

i mostly do precise work bc its faster and i can pick the tile but im wondering if rugged would be better bc it works 5 tiles and i mean it only takes 5 mins longer
im just wondering what kind of work people choose at arlo's bc i wanna know which is more efficient

i mostly do precise work bc its faster and i can pick the tile but im wondering if rugged would be better bc it works 5 tiles and i mean it only takes 5 mins longer
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
Depends on what you want out of the digsite.

If you want to unearth multiple plots at once then rugged is faster. But if you want a specific plot then precise is faster.

What I usually do is use rugged work when a digsite is new (because I want to unearth everything once) and when I've got a decent amount unearthed I switch to precise work to finish up the remains.
Depends on what you want out of the digsite.

If you want to unearth multiple plots at once then rugged is faster. But if you want a specific plot then precise is faster.

What I usually do is use rugged work when a digsite is new (because I want to unearth everything once) and when I've got a decent amount unearthed I switch to precise work to finish up the remains.
Rugged first, then precise. But it's not really either/or because you muster both regardless, might as well use them.
Rugged first, then precise. But it's not really either/or because you muster both regardless, might as well use them.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
Rugged my beloved.
Rugged my beloved.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
both. there's no benefit to not using a tool at your disposal.
both. there's no benefit to not using a tool at your disposal.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
I like both but i slightly lean towards rugged.
I like both but i slightly lean towards rugged.
dragons I'm currently selling
Rugged is the way
Rugged is the way
Generally I use precise when there's only a couple tiles left on a plot I'm working on, but now I'm using precise to get the achievement. 18% to 1000, wheee... [emoji=skull size=1]
Generally I use precise when there's only a couple tiles left on a plot I'm working on, but now I'm using precise to get the achievement. 18% to 1000, wheee...
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
rugged, i have so many magnifying glasses but i like seeing the pickaxes go
rugged, i have so many magnifying glasses but i like seeing the pickaxes go
Jordan Kennedy (links to dragon!) Decepticon pixel button
Terraria pixel button
Yo! My name's Retinazer!
I like Transformers and Terraria!
It's going to be a terrible night..
apparently magnifying glasses are more efficient overall but i just habitually use pickaxes only. i just sell the duplicates i get along the way (even if they sell for cheapo)
apparently magnifying glasses are more efficient overall but i just habitually use pickaxes only. i just sell the duplicates i get along the way (even if they sell for cheapo)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 3