Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sailfish hunting pain
1 2 3 4
full disclosure I forgot Sailfish is a gene and I was like why are you guys grinding anywhere except Redrock Cove if you want familiars that badly
full disclosure I forgot Sailfish is a gene and I was like why are you guys grinding anywhere except Redrock Cove if you want familiars that badly
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
I too really love the vibe of this thread out of context as a bunch of disgruntled fishermen all hovering over the surface of the water harpoons in hand hoping to see a biiig price drop in sailfish this week! logic being that it’s fest so the number of people in the coli goes way up. hoping to reel in a big one for myself when I go grinding, coz I looooove these genes. good luck everyone [emoji=sandsurge tongue size=1]
I too really love the vibe of this thread out of context as a bunch of disgruntled fishermen all hovering over the surface of the water harpoons in hand

hoping to see a biiig price drop in sailfish this week! logic being that it’s fest so the number of people in the coli goes way up. hoping to reel in a big one for myself when I go grinding, coz I looooove these genes. good luck everyone
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
just had a sailfish gene drop from 3 blue toridae after an hour or so of grinding in Mire. Happy hunting!

3 red croakers just dropped Marlin.

Hope this helps you
just had a sailfish gene drop from 3 blue toridae after an hour or so of grinding in Mire. Happy hunting!

3 red croakers just dropped Marlin.

Hope this helps you
V8GfXRi.jpg
1 2 3 4